Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I laughed at some of you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I laughed at some of you

Sep 21, 2013, 10:09 PM

when you said that Maryland could be Tigers "trap game." I am not laughing anymore.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I laughed at some of you

Sep 21, 2013, 10:11 PM

They look decent. C.J. Brown is an athletic quarterback and Diggs is a playmaker. We have to play up there...so, yes, this could be a difficult game.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

their defense concerns me just as much as cj. they are

Sep 21, 2013, 10:19 PM

aggressive with 2 of the nations sack leaders at lb; 1st in the nation in sacks overall & tied for 3rd in the nation in interceptions.

cu's O has done a nice job protecting the ball; maryland will test that up there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### right maryland is gonna be a tough game

Sep 21, 2013, 10:14 PM

I think though our defense will be the difference in that game....seems our linebackers and front seven are drastically inproved from a year ago.....I say if we make it past the terps still undefeated...the chances of us running the table go up 90%...go tigers beat wake.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I laughed at some of you

Sep 21, 2013, 10:23 PM

WVU is HORRIBLE though I don't doubt Maryland is better than last year but the only way they would be worse is if they had a DT playing QB instead of a LB. WVU turned the ball over like 3 times on there side of the field and one was at their own 5 yard line so WVU pretty much handed Maryland 21 points. I do agree with the one post about our defense being night and day compared to last year but we have to sure up those 2 to 3 big plays we give up we stop giving up those type of plays I think we can get back to those top 20 defenses we had a few years back. CJ Brown's running ability is the only thing that has me hesitant on this being another double digit win for Clemson just something about those running QBs that scare me but I trust BV in coming up with a decent game plan but we will know a lot more about Maryland in 2 weeks when FSU goes up to College Park, I am very interested to see how both teams handle this one....

Re: Re: I laughed at some of you

Sep 21, 2013, 10:47 PM

Maryland goes to Tallahassee.

We will continue to give up those big plays b/c we have

Sep 21, 2013, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: I laughed at some of you ]

no physical tacklers in the secondary. We've been very aggressive with the front 7 so far this year, and it has forced quite a few 3-and-outs etc, but anytime a team gets past the point of attack they get big gains, sometimes huge gains.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic