Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know we won the game but I have concerns
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

I know we won the game but I have concerns

Jan 10, 2019, 8:51 AM

Our play calling still sucks at times, we don't score on every snap so that needs to improve - we also gave up 16 points and if not for the offense we could lose a close game giving up points like that.

I have watched a lot of football and I am just afraid that issues in the OL, Secondary, punting, FG kicking, WR drops, running game, passing game, play calling, slow starts, fast starts, being out coached, over coaching, not having a killer instinct, playing too many guys, giving scholarships to walk ons and legacies - I just feel like this will end up costing us at some point

- BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

Well, hopefully we can correct those in the off season and

Jan 10, 2019, 8:52 AM

have a better season this Fall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know we won the game but I have concerns

Jan 10, 2019, 8:53 AM

You left off - taking a knee.

We certainly lack the killer instinct.***

Jan 10, 2019, 8:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should clean house starting with Dabo.

Jan 10, 2019, 8:53 AM

Our BOT is suspect for tolerating those four losses over the past few years too. We'll never be good with that attitude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 8:55 AM

Don't forget we're cycling and who is cycling in

Jan 10, 2019, 9:01 AM

"out"

Cycling out into a whole new realm***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:05 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I for one am scared to death at what Will Muschamp is doing

Jan 10, 2019, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: I know we won the game but I have concerns ]

down in Columbia

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I for one am scared to death at what Will Muschamp is doing

Jan 10, 2019, 9:05 AM

It's not football related, whatever he's doing. Let the local authorities deal with him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes - and this whole cycling out thing

Jan 10, 2019, 9:11 AM [ in reply to I for one am scared to death at what Will Muschamp is doing ]

has me really worried!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jan 10, 2019, 9:03 AM

You left out that the bus drivers are getting older by the day and they might forget how to get us from the locker room to the top of the hill and we will miss the game. I suggest building a underground tunnel from one end of the stadium to the other so that we will never again have this to worry about.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:14 AM

If Dabo doesn't put a better product on the field immediately, we fans will boycott all games and send a moving van to his house. We fans demand perfection in our own lives so it is only proper to demand perfection from Dabo, his staff and the players.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:16 AM

pathetic excuse of trying to be cute.

User Logo
clmsntgr1®
Orange Blooded [2283]
TigerPulse: 100%
I know we won the game but I have concerns [10]
Posted: Jan 10, 2019 8:51 AM

Our play calling still sucks at times, we don't score on every snap so that needs to improve - we also gave up 16 points and if not for the offense we could lose a close game giving up points like that.

I have watched a lot of football and I am just afraid that issues in the OL, Secondary, punting, FG kicking, WR drops, running game, passing game, play calling, slow starts, fast starts, being out coached, over coaching, not having a killer instinct, playing too many guys, giving scholarships to walk ons and legacies - I just feel like this will end up costing us at some point

- BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 9:54 AM

Spot on. Think about it, the only reason we won ANY games this season, is because we scored more points than the other team.

Jan 10, 2019, 10:04 AM

I am sure Dabo has these issues on his agenda to work on during the off season.....and he will get them corrected......LOL.....Roll Tigers!!!!!

ScElLiOtT aRe In OvEr ThEiR hEaDs***

Jan 10, 2019, 10:08 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2019, 10:29 AM

Great summation of TigerNet during an actual game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work hard. Rock hard. Eat hard. Sleep hard. Grow big. Wear glasses if you need 'em - The Webb Wilder credo

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic