Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know how to stop the riots!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

I know how to stop the riots!

Aug 23, 2020, 9:26 AM

Take away everyone's phone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take my phone

Aug 23, 2020, 9:40 AM

and I will bust a window out and steal a TV!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

^ 2K..so glad the Covid didn’t cycle you out!

Aug 23, 2020, 9:47 AM

You “was” lucky TiGER!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ 2K..so glad the Covid didn’t cycle you out!

Aug 23, 2020, 2:39 PM

2K chews carbonized 9310 steel and farts bolts of lightening Bill. Recognize!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know how to stop the riots!

Aug 23, 2020, 9:52 AM

And how do propose taking away the phones of those gun -toting violent protesters?
After all you did say "everyone's"!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 10:05 AM

If you watch any video, everyone is running around with their phones trying to catch something that will go viral. No phone...no interest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 10:53 AM

HOW ABOUT COPS USING SOME BRAINS. kILLING IS LAST RESORT

Aug 23, 2020, 7:22 PM

MOST COPS DO.UNFORTUNATELY THERE ARE THOSE FEW BAD APPLES THAT LEAD TO EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SEEING EVERY NIGHT ON FOX.

Re: I know how to stop the riots!***

Aug 24, 2020, 12:36 AM [ in reply to Re: I know how to stop the riots! ]

Aug 24, 2020, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I know how to stop the riots! ]

You're a dolt.

I guess you haven't watched any of the body cam footage of George Floyd's "murder", have you?

26 minutes of footage with NO violence. (Not even 'mostly peaceful'. ALL peaceful. Except Floyd wouldn't cooperate to the point of putting his feet in the patrol car.)

One cop sat on the curb with him chatting quietly in order to calm him (he was high on Fentanyl, which the NIH says is 50x more potent than morphine). Once they moved him to the car he sat down by himself but wouldn't put his feet in; a second cop sat in the car with him to make him feel comfortable.

Because he 'wasn't feeling good', they moved him out of the car and onto the ground. The cop who knelt on his neck did NOT cut off his air supply; government witnesses will testify that the cop did his job correctly. If the skinny little cop had killed him, the trachea would have been bruised. It was not.

Fentanyl causes breathing problems. That is not a white person's lie. It is a well-known side affect. And if you're using a street version of the drug, good luck.

Instead of rioting against perceived police racism, people should be hunting down their drug dealers and giving them the riot treatment.

But if the jurors have the guts to find those cops "not guilty ", all h=!! will break loose.

Riots in New Orleans called for

Aug 23, 2020, 10:58 AM

about 1:00 PM Monday until Thursday afternoon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quiet Riots?

Aug 23, 2020, 11:01 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxgMGk9JPVA

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Riots in New Orleans called for

Aug 23, 2020, 12:12 PM [ in reply to Riots in New Orleans called for ]

Um, they might want to check with the Weather Channel - Laura and Marco are coming with a lot of rain!

Aug 23, 2020, 11:58 AM

The mayor of Miami back in the sixties put in a curfew and told the authorities to shoot to kill if anybody broke the curfew. It ended the riots before they got started.

OMG, how divisive, intolerant of expression...

Aug 23, 2020, 9:41 PM

& those poor souls (w/ just cause/?method unlike today's riots) couldn't rely on the propaganda machines drowning the public with their message. Force feeding an uninformed population of embeciles w/ an array of inanities; crafted for the docile to confuse & inspire chaos. These outlandish concepts of nonsense, presented as factual reality like systemic racism, 3rd gender society, open borders are beneficial to US citizens, never enough diversity, & assimilation/ evil. Electorate is hooked, programmed w/ their fairy tales & spreading them as gospel-their equally irrational mantra "give in to the change"-Massive voter fraud will quell the riots as they've served purpose & will soon be rewarded by the Left?funneled/via/501C3NonProfits

The riots could be easily stopped if they wanted to.

Aug 23, 2020, 12:20 PM

Use of legal force, escalating as necessary. They could end all riots in a matter of days with superior force. The powers that be have totally, cowardly folded to PC bullies and ignorant, ranting, brainwashed race-baiters. The continued violence is 100% the fault of chickenshat governers, mayors, and police departments who refuse to do their duty and enforce the law and protect innocent citizens and property.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

November 3rd is the target.

Aug 23, 2020, 2:10 PM

And beyond that if the goal isn’t achieved.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Water Cannons! Knock down rioters, put out fires and ...

Aug 23, 2020, 12:28 PM

Ruin IPhones all at the same time!

Perfect solution.

But, obviously far too simp,e and effective to actually employ. Right?

Aug 23, 2020, 12:42 PM

I was going to say just block the signal, but we've all seen plenty of video of looting in areas where the cellphone towers have blown down in various storms. So this may be one of those game plans that looks good on paper but doesn't play out well on the field.

Aug 23, 2020, 1:02 PM

I heard someone put bricks in front of various store doors in Charleston to aid the rioters when the rioting took place. Makes you wonder....but not much..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 5:45 PM

Yeah the city did it! Actually it was bricks that surrounded trees planted just off of the sidewalks. Years ago the city encircled those trees with bricks. They were pulled up and thrown through windows.

####, I say let em riot. They never learn... read an article

Aug 23, 2020, 1:06 PM

recently about how parts of L.A. still haven't recovered from the Watts riots in the 60s. Same thing with Detriot and some other cities. (Ha ha, that typo happened by accident... saw Detroit outlined in red as misspelled... too good to correct.) The people with money/options move away, the store owners and businesses relocate, etc. So now the thuggies are left to live in the squalor and empty burned-out buildings that they created.

The local stores are gone, now they have to ride a bus across town just to buy groceries. Property values plummet. Crime and joblessness and despair goes off the chart. Karma is a beoyatch, no?

Oh, and this is the best part. About 20 years later there will be a documentary about how these poor folks are disenfranchised and missing out on the American Dream. The R card will be heavily played. Some well-meaning politician will lead an effort to dump millions of taxpayer dollars into the local community. But the new rec centers will quickly be vandalized, the high crime rate will keep decent folks away, etc. They'll be padlocked in 12-18 months and sit empty, too.

Rinse and repeat.

edit: I do feel sorry for the decent folks who live there that also suffer the consequences... very sad.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

that's why they have moved to the suburbs

Aug 24, 2020, 6:22 AM

some figured out that its better to loot Gucci than the corner liquor store

Aug 23, 2020, 1:12 PM

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/watch-antifa-makes-mistake-of-trying-to-take-over-suburban-neighborhood-find-themselves-in-trumps-country/

Aug 23, 2020, 1:21 PM

There are no riots. It’s all a hoax.

Moar tear gas?***

Aug 23, 2020, 2:02 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2020, 2:11 PM

Waiting!

Aug 24, 2020, 12:55 AM

They're too lazy to come to the country.

Aug 23, 2020, 3:58 PM

I thought you were going to say AK 47s. I sure misread this post.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic