Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hope Dabo and Jeff Scott disproved the TENN lies tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Hope Dabo and Jeff Scott disproved the TENN lies tonight

Dec 2, 2013, 9:35 PM

TENN staff played the SEC card, said TENN would get him ready (faster than Clemson) for the NFL, and told Malone he would catch more balls playing for the vols. Surely, we can refute all of these. Also, I hope Watson is still recruiting Malone for us! Unfortunately, playing in his home state may be too much in the end.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never say never. Malone would start

Dec 2, 2013, 9:37 PM

for us next year next to Mike Williams

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

I know! I hope he realizes this.

Dec 2, 2013, 9:43 PM

And we just had two guys in his same position just leave early for the NFL.

Re: Never say never. Malone would start

Dec 2, 2013, 9:43 PM [ in reply to Never say never. Malone would start ]

Grant Ramey
VolQuest.com

MURFREESBORO ? There was more tension than just who would take home the TSSAA's Mr. Football trophies in the air Monday at the Embassy Suites in Murfreesboro.

Assistants coaches from both Tennessee and Clemson tried to get as close as possible to Josh Malone ? literally, as in getting seats at tables closest to the newly minted 5-Star wide receiver from Gallatin ? during the awards banquet where four of the 11 winners were Vol commits.

Malone, who was named the Mr. Football Class AAA back winner, is set to announce his decision, down to Tennessee and Clemson, at noon central time on Wednesday at Station Camp High School.

The announcement will be streamed live on Rivals.com.

As for now, Malone said he's still undecided, but would have a decision made "probably by the end of tonight or Tuesday morning," he said.

Tennessee head coach Butch Jones and linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen were at Malone's house between 3:30 and 5:30 p.m. CT Monday. Clemson head coach Dabo Sweeney and Jeff Scott will have the final in-home visit beginning around 7:30 CT.

"It's going to feel good to get it all over with, just going to be a relief," Malone said. "Really, just get out of the light for a minute and start preparing for college, start over again and try to earn another name for yourself."

Tennessee's Steve Stripling, Zach Azzanni, Willie Martinez, Mark Elder and Thigpen were all in attendance Monday.

Clemson had two staff members ? Scott and Robbie Caldwell ? at the ceremony.

"I'm feeling the love," Malone said. "It's always good when coaches come out to try and support."

Malone moved up to No. 20 and was given a fifth star in the new Rivals 100 that was released Monday, not long before he won Mr. Football.

"Really, it's going to come down to where I feel comfortable at," Malone said of his impending college decision, "where I feel like the Lord's trying to lead me

Great article...

Dec 2, 2013, 9:44 PM

thanks for sharing!

If the LORD is leading him as he says, the liars lose this 1***

Dec 2, 2013, 9:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Never say never. Malone would start ]

I thought with that superstar wr Jenkins that flipped from

Dec 2, 2013, 9:47 PM

us to Tennessee last year, this year's wr would be scared to go there and challenge him for a spot on the field. Hope Jenkins enjoyed that 4-8 season. But hey, the great thing about playing football for Tennessee is you get to be home for the holidays. Maybe he can travel to watch his brother play in the Orange or Chick Fil A bowl.

Jeff scott and Dabo vs a LB coach

Dec 2, 2013, 10:07 PM

This one should be over already. Unless the SEC really is funneling money into these programs recruiting.

Heard he was at the titans game and talking with 2 former UT players at the game.....a relative of his works for UT athletics, he's going to UT***

Dec 2, 2013, 10:15 PM

All Dabo has to say is look at Nuk and Sammy

Dec 2, 2013, 10:27 PM

who are both 1st round picks

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ummmm ok??***

Dec 3, 2013, 9:22 AM

I hope I'm wrong but I think he's going to Tenn***

Dec 3, 2013, 9:25 AM