Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I keep hearing orange man bad.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 1,054

I keep hearing orange man bad.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:22 AM

But nobody has mentioned a good reason as to why he was so bad other than his past as a private citizen or his tweeting.

I get his tweets are ridiculous but was his policy really that bad? The way I see it, if you are not a raging leftist you either voted 1 of 2 ways.

Voted for trump - because you can get past his ridiculous tweets because you think his policy is sound

Voted for Biden - because you can’t get past how ridiculous trump statements and tweets are.

Soooooo...... Can somebody explain any of trumps policies that have negatively affected you, or what he did as president that was so bad? I don’t want to hear about his tweets which most can agree weee bad.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I keep hearing orange man bad.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:28 AM

He was full of it, a shyatt starter, divisive, incompetent, and promoted an insurrection. That's enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2021, 10:30 AM

Ok. You don’t like him as a person. I get that. Now any update on you felt about his policies? You know the stuff that’s actually important?

So you are cool with disastrous policies from Biden only if he talks smoothly and doesn’t tweet mean things?

Jan 26, 2021, 10:34 AM

His covid policy was a disaster. He convinced morons that it was a hoax and masks were for liberals. That's enough right there. The only good thing he did as president was to be tough on our border. Other than that he just talked shyatt for years and accomplished nothing. He had no policies generally speaking. He was just a show. There was no substance.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:41 AM

He said the reaction from the media was a hoax and it was.

He followed orders from fauci (experts) when he said no masks. After masks were said to be important he recommended masks. Not that hard to follow.

He actually did a ton of good IMO

- peace deals in Middle East
- took out 2 big time terrorists without losing any Americans
- helped make us energy independent for the first time
- didn’t start any new wars
- helped in project warp speed which delivered the fastest vaccine ever
- we never ran out of ventilators with COVID
- renegotiated NAFTA with a better deal as admitted by pelosi
- didn’t let China to continue to eat our lunch

These are just a small amount of some really good things he has done IMO. Stuff the media doesn’t tell you

Jan 26, 2021, 10:44 AM

I like what he did with some peace deals in the Middle East. That was decent. That's good news for Israel. That and the border were all he accomplished. The rest is just gibberish. Moreover, he did more to damage the country than to help it. He left the country an absolute mess. He will go down as the worst president in US history by historians.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:53 AM

He left the country in a mess... Where to start with this one....

Covid was not trumps fault. It was China’s fault.

He acted quicker than democrats would have. See Nancy pelosi begging people to go to China town. See sleepy joe Calling trump a xenophobe for banning travel to and from China. Look at the data that was given to us by the WHO and other experts. See fauci telling us not to use masks in late March. See the WHO saying there human to human transmission was not possible.

And I’m assuming you are talking about the racial divisiveness as well.

Are you talking about the race riots and insurrections that occurred in liberals cities for the better part of 2020? Are you talking about the ones where governors and mayors wouldn’t let trump bring in the national guard? You Know the ones that were promoted and invited by leftist politicians and media? Yeah those were definitely all trumps fault.

I understand your type. Everything bad that happens is trumps fault and everything good that happens trump has nothing to do with.

I

Jan 26, 2021, 10:59 AM

You were conned by a cult leader. It's over now though.

Is it at all, completely possible

Jan 26, 2021, 11:24 AM

That both of you are retarded?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Hmmmm I hadn't considered that...

Jan 26, 2021, 12:05 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Jan 26, 2021, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

You were conned by the media. I feel sorry for you. Like I’ve said a million times. I didn’t vote for him in 2016. I think he’s a jerk. I think he’s divisive (not as much as the media).

You thinking that he has destroyed America is because the media manipulated you.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:03 AM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

Tax cuts? Sure helped me.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:09 AM

For a guy who had the "best economy ever", why did he run up the deficit up so much the first 3 years? He was worse than Obama in that department. Was it all smoke and mirrors?

Jan 26, 2021, 11:40 AM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

No he didn't say the media reaction was a hoax. Here's his quote, referencing the Democrats:

"One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.’ That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax."

He said that in January at a rally in North Charleston.

All in all, over 400,000 dead proves that it wasn't a hoax on anything. Once again, Trump made it all about him--that somehow criticizing his COVID response was a "hoax" or conspiracy to get him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

We are not energy independent. We are a net exporter.

Jan 26, 2021, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

Those are very different things.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

“Promoted an insurrection”. So he was talking in code when he said to protest peacefully huh?

And are you just as outraged at the multiple insurrections that happened in the summer of 2020v you k ow CHAZ, and that time people took over a police station?

Jan 26, 2021, 10:36 AM

You would have to listen to the rest. He squeezed that in softly and was the most minuscule part of his banter. That's not what the terrorists heard either.

WhataboutwhataboutwhataboutAustraliawhatabout.***

Jan 26, 2021, 12:02 PM [ in reply to Re: I keep hearing orange man bad. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Well his lack of doing anything on infrastructure affected me.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:32 AM

It didn’t hurt terribly, but he didn’t help any.

And for me, I didn’t disagree with a lot of his policy, other than the fact that he had zero plan of how to accomplish anything. It was his being a total a$$ of a person, his nonstop lying pretty much every time he opened his mouth, his attacking others, his dividing, and his general lack of a shred of integrity or character that caused me to vote for Biden. I voted against the person, not the policy. Most politicians are somewhat egotistical and spin things to fit their narrative, but if you’re going to hold the office of President there is a minimum bar you have to clear in terms of character, and he fell way below that.

Jan 26, 2021, 10:35 AM

Just sit back and watch. They can’t do it. It’s all about Trump is mean, Trump lies, blah blah. Ask them to get specific and it’s “well he’s just a bad person”

Jan 26, 2021, 10:42 AM

LOL. I know. And the same people act like sleepy joe or all politicians for that matter don’t lie.

Well, his trade war directly impacted my

Jan 26, 2021, 10:37 AM

job, so there is that.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, his trade war directly impacted my

Jan 26, 2021, 10:43 AM

Ok. That is a good reason not to support him. Care to elaborate?

See, I work in Customs Compliance so

Jan 26, 2021, 11:00 AM

less stuff was being imported. Also, this made things like grills and chest freezers cost more.

My girlfriend works in wetland delineation so he went after her job too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: See, I work in Customs Compliance so

Jan 26, 2021, 11:03 AM

Well that sucks and I’m sorry you and your girlfriend were negatively affected.

Thanks for the response.

There was the Russian bounty thing he did

Jan 26, 2021, 10:41 AM

nothing about.

Orange Man Very Bad

Jan 26, 2021, 11:08 AM

Here are just a few reasons why (and just a few.. there are many). Do not respond with a "Whatabout"... just because someone else was bad doesn't excuse him being bad. And thinking it's "just his Tweets" shows a complete gross ignorance of this admin and a failure to follow actual real information and news.

-Terrible handling of the COVID pandemic from start to finish. Many shoulder this blame, but he must bear the brunt of it.
-Massive increased spending plans, further proof he wasn't a conservative nor were the people who adored him. That means you.
-Embracement of corruption, from violation of emoluments to nepotistic hires to misuse of the justice department.
-Working actively to further divide America (and yes, here is where his Tweets contribute to that) by labeling certain groups as enemies of our nation. Ask yourself: Did you ever find yourself agreeing with the president that certain folks in our nation are enemies to our country? If so, you proved my point. He could convince gullible people to believe this.
-Massive time and taxpayer dollars wasted through golfing, something he promised he wouldn't do in office. He shattered records in this department.
-Embracing dictators and authoritarians, which led to an authoritarian push across the world.
-Sowing distrust in our sound election process from the very beginning because he knew he was going to lose and creating further division to the point of pushing a civil war.
-The Capitol raid falls squarely on his and his cronies shoulders.
-Atrocious and inhumane immigration policy that was intentionally cruel.
-The rising and emboldened white supremacy/neo Nazism unlike we've ever seen in America in modern times.
-The absolute cult following he had from his foaming-at-the-mouth supporters. They alone were dangerous enough to indicate Trumpism had to be put down.

Also, stow that "how did it negatively affect you" crap. We've already proven that's a cop out by Trumpies, and we're going to ask you that the very moment you complain about Biden going forward. If it negatively hurts America, it hurts all of us.

Message was edited by: Catahoula®

Re: Orange Man Very Bad

Jan 26, 2021, 11:26 AM

Where to start..... you do realize you can support someone as president and not agree with everything they put forward right? This is honestly the problem with American politics. Also it’s hard to not “whatabout” when you are a walking, talking hypocrite.

- terrible handling of covid pandemic: I don’t blame trump for this. I blame China for letting it escape from their lab and covering it up. I blame democrats for going through a BS impeachment instead of addressing the pandemic. I blame the WHO for covering for China and giving us false information. I blame the experts for continuing to be wrong at every turn.

- increased spending plans: this is one area that I don’t agree with him on. Also, he can’t be completely blamed on the unprecedented pandemic that was caused by China.

- embracement of corruption: now this is a LMAO comment. Nepotism could be but is not corrupt. Violation of emoluments? All of those cases got thrown out.

- divisiveness: sure he could be better at unifying. Kind of hard when the other side is coming for your head the entire presidency. And yes I 100% believe the mainstream media is the enemy of the people. They aren’t journalists. The are partisan hacks that perpetuate division.

- don’t care about golf. Also you can do a lot of things while playing golf including talking business

- embracing dictators: you are right he should have just straight up gone after Kim Jong. That would have ended well. He didn’t embrace China who is ultimately our competitor and a country that sleepy joe is indebted to.

- our election process is pathetic and their should be distrust. And I’m not talking about voting machines. Still his rhetoric could have been better

- capital raid not his fault. He told them to protest peacefully. By your definition of incitement Bernie is responsible for the softball shooting and half the democrats in congress inciting looting over the summer.

Immigration policy: he was great on immigration. Sucks about the child separation but when you have coyotes and others trafficking children so that you can get through an obama loophole then something needs to be done.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:37 AM

Where to start..... you do realize you can support someone as president and not agree with everything they put forward right?

That wasn't the point of your post. You asked for a list of things other than just his Tweets, in which you're being willfully ignorant in insinuating that was the only issue people had with him. But let me throw your statement back at you: You do realize you can acknowledge a president is overall a terrible person and a bad leader while agreeing with some of the things he put forward, right?

This is honestly the problem with American politics. Also it’s hard to not “whatabout” when you are a walking, talking hypocrite.

No, that's not the problem with American politics, and "whataboutism" is stupid. Let's say it again. "Whataboutism" is stupid. If your first move is to point out something with Obama or some rioters who burned down a Wendy's when someone lobs valid criticism against the president's actions, then you might as well have a flag that flies over your head that reads, "I am incapable of critical thought." Or get the abbreviated version of that flag which simply reads Trump 2020.

1. COVID: I know you don't blame Trump for this. You blame him for nothing and adore his every move. We have established you'll give him a free pass on everything. But to not see how Trump completely dropped the ball when it came to American response and leadership is just silly. It was a major factor why he lost the election.

2. Spending: Oh, good, one area you don't. Then stop championing him as a conservative. His spending issues were a problem before the pandemic. This is a Fox News talking point that y'all are regurgitating (that the pandemic caused the spending).

3. MSM is the "enemy of America": This is buffoonery. It shows a lack of understanding how capitalism works (every media entity is competing against each other), and is quite silly to think that the media--which thrives here unlike any other country because of our Constitution and laws--would somehow want to bring an end to the American way of life.

4. Golf: Oh, you don't care about wasteful tax dollar spending and a shirking of duty? Cool.

5. Dictators: It was much more than North Korea or China. And it set a bad tone for the world. The world looks to America for guidance here.

6. Election: Our process is just fine. You had no complaints four years ago.

7. Capitol Raid: Yes, it is. He and his cronies had a tailgating party at the rally and got on stage to tell people to march to the Capitol and to have "trial by combat". All the while telling them the election was stolen from them. When they broke inside, he INTENTIONALLY held back calling in the National Guard. This is on him.

8. If you're okay with kids in cages when their parents legally tried to seek asylum through the proper channels, there really is no help for your character and it makes sense that a person would defend Trump if he feels this way. These are traits that cannot be changed in a person.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:55 AM

Ok. Let’s just take one of your bullets.

You say trumps response was disastrous.

Since you believe this, what could he have done better to help mitigate coronavirus. Simple question.

Jan 26, 2021, 12:01 PM

Since you believe this, what could he have done better to help mitigate coronavirus. Simple question.

I have answered this question multiple times on this board (and pretty sure in threads you've participated in). I'm not typing it all up again. Go back and search if you like.

Jan 26, 2021, 12:10 PM

Oh ok. Won’t explain. Sure trump bad.

Jan 26, 2021, 12:56 PM

I don't need to explain because after typing it up for the third or fourth time for people asking the same #### question over and over, I'm not doing it again. Go find it if it means that much to you.

Covid wasn’t created in a lab. That’s yet another conspiracy

Jan 26, 2021, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Orange Man Very Bad ]

from your “team.”

Re: Covid wasn’t created in a lab. That’s yet another conspiracy

Jan 26, 2021, 12:57 PM

I don’t think created in a lab is any more of a conspiracy than someone from Wuhan consuming a bat.

Maybe I shouldn’t have spoken in absolute, but I’m putting money in it coming out of the lab. The coronavirus originated in wuhan where they have an institution of virology that has worked on coronavirus’. And you think it’s a conspiracy theory.

Ehhhhh, what?

His tax cuts for the wealthy, his policy towards refugees and immigrants in general, his weakening of traditional alliances which just so happened to be great for Russia, his new title ix rule, the trade war with China, etc. etc.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really...

Jan 26, 2021, 11:10 AM

Anyone who thinks people voted against this man simply because he was an ### and because of his Tweets is being willfully ignorant.

Re: Ehhhhh, what?

Jan 26, 2021, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Ehhhhh, what? ]

Tax cuts were only for the wealthy?

Re: Ehhhhh, what?

Jan 26, 2021, 1:07 PM

https://www.forbes.com/sites/camilomaldonado/2019/10/10/trump-tax-cuts-helped-billionaires-pay-less-taxes-than-the-working-class-in-2018/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody says "orange man bad" besides people who

want to fondle DJT's balls. People who don't like Trump say things like "Trump sucks". And they're not wrong.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i keep hearing fondling "orange man's balls bad"....

Jan 26, 2021, 11:23 AM

But nobody has mentioned a good reason as to why fondling his balls is bad.

I get his tweets are ridiculous but was his policy really that bad to preclude one from fondling his balls?? The way I see it, if you are not a raging leftist you have no issue with fondling his balls.

Fondle his balls - because you can get past his ridiculous tweets because you think his policy is sound

Will not fondle his balls - because you can’t get past how ridiculous trump statements and tweets are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ignoring covid. Or lying about it.

Jan 26, 2021, 11:21 AM

Biggest one. Not working with other people to get things done. Not stopping illegal immigration. Not building his wall. Not reducing our debt or deficit (even pre-covid). Not shrinking our trade gap. Not passing a meaningful tax cut. It was revenue neutral. Not getting along with Congress, even his own party. Having no power of persuasion. Being an overall crappy and ineffective leader. For having no consistent cabinet, or any position really. For firing people who disagree with him, see above. For the tweets. For withdrawing from the world. For destroying the CDC, see above. For not Making America Great Again, and finally, for not accepting the election results, contesting them, and eventually inciting a riot on Congress during a joint session while they were certifying the electors' votes.

Trump was a poor leader. Period. He had few policies that impacted me at all because he couldn't get any traction on any of his policies, because he's a bad leader.

Now, let me list all of the wonderful things about Biden......

There. Done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Character & integrity actually matters to some of us

Jan 26, 2021, 12:19 PM

When you callously scold us with the “Orange Man Bad” label, it just shows how little it matters to you.

He probably would have won the election had he not blatantly lied about some fairly important, life and death type of issues.

You can't be serious....

Jan 26, 2021, 12:19 PM

come on man. It's fine if you don't agree with criticism of Trump admin, but please don't just claim people don't like him because of his demeanor or tweets only.

Here are a few specifics for me:

- Came into office with no health care plan and offered 0 leadership ACA was trying to be repealed. Ran on the issue for yrs...got into office...nothing. Not only that, his lack of political discipline screwed Paul Ryan at every turn. Same goes for the tax cut, but the GOP got it through in spite of Trump's incompetence

- Trade war with China was done poor and managed poorly. End result is many industries, like mine, are paying huge tariffs and not much has really been accomplished. I don't disagree with the notion of getting tough with China, Trump was just incompetent in his execution.

- Handling of border and immigrant issues was horrible. His messages was horrible and his political approach was awful. And that comes from someone who favors strong borders and a clamping down of illegal immigration. His care and handling of migrant children was heartless and unAmerican.

- His reaction to Charlottesville - his comments on good people on both sides was horribly taken out of context by the media. However, he failed horribly at addressing that situation. He flamed the fires instead of helping the heal the nation. He fed on the controversy.

- Handling of COVID was off the charts bad. He downplayed risks when he knew different, he attacked governors/states that were trying to curb the spread initially. He could have rallied the country around a common threat, but instead he sowed discord and division. Turning mask wearing and concern for health into a political issue. It was, without a doubt, his biggest failing.

- He did next to nothing to nothing to reign in spending and get the budget under control. He proposed nothing. He lead on nothing. He was an abject failure on the budget and changing the direction of the federal government. Everything he did was window dressing.

- He spent 2 months after spreading lies and disinformation about fraud because he couldn't accept that he lost the election. There is, of course, so much more on this topic, but I think everyone knows what just happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 43
| visibility 1,054
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic