Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just read the ,"Gamecocks determined" article....What a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,563

I just read the ,"Gamecocks determined" article....What a

Nov 21, 2018, 9:50 PM

bunch of crap from the coots. "There was a pre-game altercation"....yessir, there was, and the coots started it."There were some post game accusations"...yessir, those too, and the coots made up every lie they told. Absolute fabircations. The story changed 4 times in less than 24 hours. And now, Bentley, who said right after the game that they were just as good as us and the whole team realized it right after the beating was over, he now says," we just played poorly against a team with a lot of experience". Well sir, we were younger as a whole than they were,and lucky for them our veterans went on EARLY to the NFL...Guys like Watson,Williams,Scott,Gallman,...you know those OLD JUNIORS who could have come back. If he thinks that team had a lot of experience, wait til he gets a close up of this team. Good grief, I felt like I was at a graduation ceremony last week when the seniors came down the hill. I thought it would never end.

And, I seem to remember just before the game was played last year, the coot team said they were all upset THAT WE CALLED TIME,AT HOME, TO HONOR THE SENIORS. They said that did not sit right with them and they would take their revenge on the field. Apparently the ### whipping we rendered in their own house,didn't bother them too bad, or maybe it just didn't happen, because now they are talking about TWO YEARS AGO.

So, just to recap. Two years ago, they started a pre game ruccus, then post game lied about what started that ruccus, and then their leader said they were just as good as us....then last year, when we went to their house, they harrased our band marching in to the stadium and then when they were getting shellacked once again, they threw bottles at our players.

If you don't come to Death Valley Saturday ready to lose your voice...PLEASE SEND SOME ONE WHO WILL.

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just read the ,"Gamecocks determined" article....What a

Nov 21, 2018, 9:53 PM

Here Hear !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 21, 2018, 9:56 PM

Nov 21, 2018, 9:59 PM

I WILL be there ready to support my Tigers til the bitter end(for the coots), regardless of the score. I’m All In!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're not looking forward to this at all.***

Nov 21, 2018, 10:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think we're all going to see an angry Clemson team

Nov 22, 2018, 12:10 AM

I haven't forgotten the bottle throwing lunatics last year, and I don't think our Tigers have either. Clemson by 90. Take no prisoners

Nov 22, 2018, 6:16 AM

Preach on, buddy!

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Nov 22, 2018, 8:18 AM

Dabo always preaches "just another game...a win by one is good as by 20...etc.,etc.,etc." But there will be a steely-eye this year... A kind of "We are gonna hit them so hard and so often, that i will HAVE to go to church on Sunday and ask forgiveness for what we did on Saturday Night"...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 9:46 AM

Preach on brother. They are a totally classless bunch. I hope our guys are fired up. I hope Dabo has been playing their postgame sound bytes and videos on a loop this week at practice. I hope he posted all those five bomb pictures up everywhere. Take no prisoners. Do not let out of the gas. Put them in their place. Humiliate them on national TV. I have no sympathy for them because of the way they run their program. It’s one thing to have classless fans. Every team has them. It’s another thing to have it so ingrained in your culture so much that it comes out in the majority of your fans, coaches and players.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Always thought

Nov 22, 2018, 9:52 AM

When the rivalry lotteries were done we hit the big one. They so easy!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2018, 12:02 PM

Will be there with my Dad. It’s actually our first Clemson / coot game together so I am really excited. Plus my beautiful daughter will be their too. Ready to yell and scream the entire game.

I really up Dabo will allow the team to run up 70+ points. I want to send them home in total defeat.

Thank you to (kitacs) and the entire family for their awesome generosity and for making it possible for me to attend the game with my Dad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,563
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic