Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just heard that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I just heard that

Nov 26, 2020, 7:02 PM

Greg Marshall was fired at Wichita State. What happened? Apparently there was some “not nice” things going on.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s an abusive prick***

Nov 26, 2020, 7:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Yeah but... other than that...

Nov 26, 2020, 7:13 PM

how was the play, Mrs Lincoln?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Oh, no!!!!!!***

Nov 26, 2020, 7:11 PM

Re: I just heard that

Nov 26, 2020, 7:27 PM

Technically, he resigned after an internal investigation into his alleged abuse of players and assistant coaches.

I graduated from Clemson 88 and lived in Columbia for a few years then moved back down to Charleston and got a masters degree from the college of Charleston. In my program was his now wife Lynn. At the time she was his girlfriend and working for the college. She was from Maryland and came to college of Charleston on a basketball scholarship. That’s how they met and started dating.

She was very sweet and she and I were very good friends. Through her I met him a few times and he slammed Clemson and Clemson basketball every time I was around him. He acted like the college of Charleston basketball program was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually everyone at college of Charleston acted that way. Not just about the basketball program. But they act that way about the entire school. They have serious little man complex. And that was when they were having their peak success under Krease.

Anyway, he was a total jerk and one of the most arrogant people I have ever met. I was incredibly shocked to see how Lynn behaved a few years ago on national TV in the stands During the NCAA tournament when she was yelling and screaming and arguing with other people, including that game where they kicked her out of the Colosseum. That is definitely not the Lynn I knew back in the early 90s. But it goes to show what happens when you marry a total jerk!

I have no idea if he did the things he is accused of doing. But I can tell you this with 100% certainty, he is absolutely capable of it and it would not shock me and surprise me!

Message was edited by: Lowcntry_Tiger®

Re: I just heard that

Nov 26, 2020, 7:33 PM

Gregg Marshall has a very punchable face.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic