Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I imagine Drad is using the NCAAT as a defacto interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

I imagine Drad is using the NCAAT as a defacto interview

Mar 17, 2017, 8:11 AM

process. In the end you have over 60 qualified candidates in exact order based on their coaching ability. This is a smart move.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

DRad's probably waiting to see how Kentucky and Duke

Mar 17, 2017, 8:13 AM

does before making a decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I imagine Drad is using the NCAAT as a defacto interview

Mar 17, 2017, 8:51 AM

He should avoid the rush and call Mark Few.

where there's a WILL, there's a WADE***

Mar 17, 2017, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: where there's a WILL, there's a WADE***

Mar 17, 2017, 8:53 AM

IS IT WORSE LOSING TO OAKLAND OR ST MARYS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 17, 2017, 8:57 AM

Yeah there's zero shame in losing to an under seeded Saint Mary's team that is #14 in KenPom

Oakland is #103

Mar 17, 2017, 9:02 AM

http://kenpom.com/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

given St Mary's finished the year ranked in the

Mar 17, 2017, 9:00 AM [ in reply to Re: where there's a WILL, there's a WADE*** ]

top 25 in both polls and it was in the NCAA tourney that's no brainer

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you being serious? Because the answer to your

Mar 17, 2017, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: where there's a WILL, there's a WADE*** ]

question is that it's worse losing to Oakland, and it's not even close. Especially since Clemson was the 2-seed, the favorite, playing at home and up 20 points in the 2nd half. St Mary's is a really good team and had the better seeding AND it was on a neutral court. Plus the whole Ken Pom ratings mentioned above.

All of this together makes your derp post even derpier

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

well uhhhhhhhhhh......see uhhhhhhhhh Oakland had better

Mar 17, 2017, 9:22 AM

uniforms than St Mary's and a better mascot......so uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Are you being serious? Because the answer to your

Mar 17, 2017, 9:22 AM [ in reply to Are you being serious? Because the answer to your ]

YOU GUYS ARE SO EASY.

Mar 17, 2017, 9:26 AM

derp derp

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Mar 17, 2017, 9:27 AM

WHO IS REALLY THE DERP IF YOU FELL FOR THAT. LOL

Mar 17, 2017, 9:29 AM

I LET MY FEELINGS BE KNOWN TO A BOARD MEMBER VIA THE PHONE. WHAT HAVE YOU DERPS DONE EXCEPT COMPLAIN ON AN INTERNET BOARD.

Yeah, I'm not falling for the old "St Mary's is no better

Mar 17, 2017, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Are you being serious? Because the answer to your ]

than Oakland so I'm going to post about that...uh oh looks like I just got called out for being a derp so I'm going to respond and act like I was just being sarcastic before and hopefully they buy it" trick

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Yeah, I'm not falling for the old "St Mary's is no better

Mar 17, 2017, 9:30 AM

YOU GOT ME GWP. YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT.

I know***

Mar 17, 2017, 9:34 AM

^^ GWP intelligent? Now that's funny.***

Mar 17, 2017, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Yeah, I'm not falling for the old "St Mary's is no better ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Mar 17, 2017, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: where there's a WILL, there's a WADE*** ]

SMH.... Really deroberts you going to argue the difference in quality of St Marys vs Oakland...

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

St Mary's is good. They are probably better than any team

Mar 17, 2017, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: where there's a WILL, there's a WADE*** ]

Clemson has put on the floor in at least 20 years.

Exactly. He will probably interview from the champion on...

Mar 17, 2017, 9:26 AM

down. You have to wonder how much extra pressure is on these coaches in the tournament. Not only are they trying to win the tournament and games in general, they are also basically in a defacto interview with DRad for the Clemson job. I agree though, that is a crafty move by DRad.

Forget the NCAAT, let's just go hire Brad Stevens and

Mar 17, 2017, 9:42 AM

be done with it. If we act now we might be able to get him before the NBA playoffs begin so he can get a head start recruiting.

I'll ask him

Mar 17, 2017, 10:05 AM

If he ever returns my call. Stupid caller ID.

Was much easier to stalk people when there were pay phones on every corner.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic