Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Apr 19, 2020, 1:51 PM

https://twitter.com/fleccas/status/1251745937069731841?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1251745937069731841&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitchy.com%2Fsamj-3930%2F2020%2F04%2F19%2Fhello-9-1-1-id-like-to-report-a-murder-dan-crenshaw-leaves-bill-maher-speechless-in-interview-about-trump-covid-watch%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Owned.***

Apr 19, 2020, 2:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Crenshaw does a great job here.***

Apr 19, 2020, 4:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

Apr 19, 2020, 4:54 PM

he did get owned, and Maher's show is filmed live in front of an audience, Crenshaw has been on there before.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maher isn't as much a putz as that video shows.

Apr 19, 2020, 5:16 PM

I've seen Maher and Ben Shapiro talk for 15 minutes and showing great talent in posturing. I saw many missed opportunities to 'pawn,' but the respect between the two was amazing.

Imo, Maher's respect is about getting folks to return as guest on his show. He is one of the craftiest people I've ever seen. Tucker Carlson could benefit from studying Maher's tapes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw that. He's a very rational guy

Apr 20, 2020, 1:23 AM

Maher didn't seem very well prepared and Congressman Crenshaw pretty much nailed him to the wall. But he did it in a very civil, respectful way. And he had made the point that he respected Maher as a solid liberal not some #######. Maher is left but he's got some positions most conservatives agree with. Maher hates 'political correctness' and understands the damage it's done.

I like Crenshaw. He's a reasonable man. Washington used to be filled with guys like that. Now we've got Moscow Mitch and Shathead Shumer.

So, another reasonable man, though liberal, is someone that can be taken seriously. Here is an op-ed he wrote. One of the points he makes is that the 22 million that have applied for unemployement in the last 3 weeks...most of them have lost their employer-based healthcare, or they're having to pay very expensive COBRA payments like my sister. Read it 88, though you may not agree with it, he is sincere and respectful.

Bernie Sanders: The Foundations of American Society Are Failing Us
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/19/opinion/coronavirus-inequality-bernie-sanders.html?smid=tw-share

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've seen Bill slash his steely knives in both directions.

Apr 20, 2020, 1:58 AM

I literally howled a while back when he commented on Elizabeth Warren's assertion that prison inmates in the middle of a sex change should get taxpayer funded surgery to complete the change...

"Rob a bank, get a free d!ck!"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Owned, Maher is a dooosh***

Apr 20, 2020, 6:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2020, 7:49 AM

That was a healthy debate. That said, I like that Crenshaw guy. He is on it. Smart dude.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 20, 2020, 8:08 AM

Maher doesn't care how stupid he sounds. He is sitting on cloud 9 because we are in the midst of the recession that he wanted so badly to get Trump out of office.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice job by Crenshaw. I wish every conversation between

Apr 20, 2020, 3:57 PM

opposing view points could be this civil. THAT's why our country is so strained. Disagreement is healthy - but at some point, people became disagreeable...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic