Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tennessee Vols
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Tennessee Vols

Jan 22, 2021, 10:04 AM

https://footballscoop.com/news/sources-tennessees-danny-white-targeting-offensive-minded-coach/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tennessee Vols

Jan 22, 2021, 10:06 AM

Not again.....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wish Coach Elliot all the blessings and luck in the

Jan 22, 2021, 10:15 AM

world when he decides to move on.

But surely not there... not now?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet the farm they go after Hugh Freeze***

Jan 22, 2021, 10:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

UT President:

Jan 22, 2021, 10:19 AM

"a candidate’s record of integrity will be a requirement for the job."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UT President:

Jan 22, 2021, 10:32 AM

Integrity by UT's standards or the rest of the country?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What else is he going to say...

Jan 22, 2021, 10:32 AM [ in reply to UT President: ]

but when the rubber meets the road and at the end of the day, winning is all that really matters to those clowns.

Similar to uof6c, they are so desperate for football success, they will knowingly, willingly, and gladly compromise what little is left of the character and integrity of the university, the coaches, and the players, if they think for one second it will lead to more wins.

Anyone who says anything different either hasn't been paying attention or is simply lying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What else is he going to say...

Jan 22, 2021, 10:38 AM

Danny White is a different cat. Interview with him? He shares the plan - he knows what is not working at UT. He and Tony Elliot wlll have a blast in the interview. Have no idea if Tony ends up there, but should he? Great town, great campus and tremendous churches in Knoxville.

and...

Jan 22, 2021, 10:41 AM

if the news from the NCAA about paying players is true, Tennessee will spend the next three years on probation with a significant loss of scholarships..

Not sure TE, or too many other coaches for that matter, will want any part of that.

That's a tough sell after the way they handled the

Jan 22, 2021, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Bet the farm they go after Hugh Freeze*** ]

Pruitt situation. I think they've basically put themselves in a position where they cannot hire anybody with previous recruiting violations on their resume.

Re: Bet the farm they go after Hugh Freeze***

Jan 22, 2021, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Bet the farm they go after Hugh Freeze*** ]

He’s blackballed by the SEC.
Until they need him to take over when Nick Saban retires. It’s OK, the banker and lawyer Bama boosters in Birmingham handle everything; the head coach never needs to know what’s happening. Just so long as the recruits come in Alabama, the SEC and thus ESPN are fine.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 22, 2021, 10:38 AM

UCF fans are worried it's Josh Huepel.

Some folks are saying White, who hired Scott Frost at UCF, will rescue him from Nebraska and bring him to Knoxville.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope it's Peyton Manning.

Jan 22, 2021, 10:47 AM

I read that Peyton is to be involved in the coaching search

Jan 22, 2021, 11:45 AM

but is not interested in coaching. I think he's got it pretty easy with the endorsements and Brad Paisley commercials!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I read that Peyton is to be involved in the coaching search

Jan 22, 2021, 11:55 AM

Don't think he would take a lateral move to leave Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know we dont like UT but I wouldn't say its lateral...

Jan 22, 2021, 12:28 PM

its a destination job with all the support you could want...tough fanbase but cant really blame them. They are tired of being losers after years and years of high level success. Its one of the best 10-15 programs in college football. In terms of the SEC historically, its probably the 2nd best behind Bama.

If you are a college OC that wants to be a head coach, then this is the tupe of job you want.

In the short term they may have some sanctions but nothing that is going to cripple their ability to compete. I think the NCAA goes easy on them considering they fired their entire staff and Fulmer resigned.

Jan 22, 2021, 12:22 PM

These people are still in love with the shameless hooker who left them literally in the middle of the night....Lane Kiffin.

Jan 22, 2021, 1:41 PM

I dont think they ever named the sewage plant there after him but they should have

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic