Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope I offend some...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,075

I hope I offend some...

Oct 20, 2019, 2:27 PM

AP voters. They are stupid, lazy hacks. They are the ones creating and perpetrating this narrative of Clemson not being worthy. It was somewhat in jest when I posted the question “wonder how many places we fall after winning yet again.?” It’s a weird season that we may be on a 28 game win streak, conference champion and still overlooked for playoff. It’s becoming abundantly clear we no longer can afford membership in the ACC. Guilt by association....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not going to happen

Oct 20, 2019, 2:32 PM

There is zero chance that an undefeated Clemson is left out of the playoffs this year. None. Not going to happen. Its a scenario you just don't have to worry about for 2 key reasons:

1) It ain't gonna happen.
2) We can't control it anyway.

But point #1 should be enough to remove anyone's need to worry. The CFP committee is not going to leave out an undefeated P5 conference champion (much less the defending national champion).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. Lazy would be leaving the teams in their

Oct 20, 2019, 2:34 PM

Previous spots unless they lose. Agree or disagree with where the teams fall, I appreciate that they reevaluate things every week. That's certainly not the lazy approach.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,075
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic