Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Syracuse coach says even Alabama is chasing Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

TNET: Syracuse coach says even Alabama is chasing Clemson

Oct 21, 2020, 8:01 AM

Syracuse coach says even Alabama is chasing Clemson

Syracuse head coach Dino Babers knows his program is chasing Clemson in the ACC, as are the rest of the teams in the country, including Alabama. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino is trying to create a sense of over-confidence.

Oct 21, 2020, 8:20 AM

Don't eat the rat poison.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Dino is trying to create a sense of over-confidence.

Oct 21, 2020, 9:05 AM

This Syracuse rat poison is completely harmless. Dino is trying to lessen the criticism to follow the thumping.We have too many weapons on both sides of the ball. We maybe don't cover the spread by getting the entire team on the field. Dabo is gonna spank Dino worse than Fred Flintstone.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"...spank Dino worse than Fred Flintstone." Nice.***

Oct 21, 2020, 9:26 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is alluding to the possibility that he might not be there

Oct 21, 2020, 8:22 AM

much longer

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I honestly had not looked at Syracuse to see why they were

Oct 21, 2020, 9:53 AM

performing so badly this year. After reading that they have fewer than 60 scholarship players opting to play this year due to COVID-19 and that half of them are freshman - WoW.. No wonder Syracuse is struggling.

That being the case, I would think that Syracuse may consider this a "COVID-19 scrimmage year" and give Dino Babers another year in a normal environment to make his case for keeping his job. Last season was not a good year for Syracuse either but with all the COVID-19 opt outs and negative impacts to practices etc... it may give a false read as to whether Babers should be fired this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dino needs to be drug tested

Oct 21, 2020, 9:55 AM

I'm pretty sure he's on some LSD-laced marijuana after reading this:

"Then we'll go 'neener, neener, remember that year? Look at them now.' They'll be all grown up and they've got muscles from Wal-Mart. Bi's and tri's and they can walk around and nobody will kick sand in their faces when they're on the football field, even though there's no sand on the gridiron."

Hunter S. Thompson would be proud. I'm just amused.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dino needs to be drug tested

Oct 21, 2020, 10:47 AM

That was a weird thing to say!? I've always thought him to be a decent coach, doing the best he can with a program like Syracuse especially, but that comment is a real head-scratcher.

I suspect he'll wind up at a bad Group of 5 school or FCS program within the next year or two.

That's exactly what I would expect a classless coach like

Oct 21, 2020, 10:00 AM

Dino Babers to say. This guy is the worst of the worst and he gets worserer every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: That's exactly what I would expect a classless coach like

Oct 21, 2020, 11:53 AM

What's the problem with Dino and Syracuse? I can't think of a specific thing that he's done that would make me consider him our mortal enemy, what slight or dirty deed have I forgotten?

Re: That's exactly what I would expect a classless coach like

Oct 21, 2020, 1:20 PM [ in reply to That's exactly what I would expect a classless coach like ]

Dino has been all class, from all I’ve ever read or heard of him. He’s been very supportive of Dabo, and very gracious in his praise of our program.

That's jus the obligatory PBBK.

Oct 21, 2020, 11:15 AM

Pre
Beatdown
Butt
Kissing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He Skeert.***

Oct 21, 2020, 12:23 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic