Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Do we know is Spectrum is carrying ACCN on its basic package?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Do we know is Spectrum is carrying ACCN on its basic package?

Aug 19, 2019, 7:04 AM

I’ve seen that they are going to carry it but most of the articles are saying it hasn’t been determined if it will be on the basic Spectrum package.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Do we know is Spectrum is carrying ACCN on its basic package?

Aug 19, 2019, 7:57 AM

I could be wrong, but I believe I read its select package and up.

I have the “skinny” a-la-cart package and it’s a no-go

Aug 19, 2019, 8:08 AM

I picked 10 cable channels plus the local stations and have been paying 30 per month for the tv portion (49 for internet) and they told me I couldn’t add accn.

Guess I’m going to pony up and get YouTube or Hulu, but my internet bill goes from 49 to 70 by dropping the cable, then looks like Hulu/YouTube is going to be another $50.

Just impossible to spend less than 100/month after all.

Re: I have the “skinny” a-la-cart package and it’s a no-go

Aug 19, 2019, 8:38 AM

MDT1GER said:

I picked 10 cable channels plus the local stations and have been paying 30 per month for the tv portion (49 for internet) and they told me I couldn’t add accn.

Guess I’m going to pony up and get YouTube or Hulu, but my internet bill goes from 49 to 70 by dropping the cable, then looks like Hulu/YouTube is going to be another $50.

Just impossible to spend less than 100/month after all.

You will love either YoutubeTV or HuluLIve. I am not sure why people are so nervous about it. I walked my 80 year old Mother through he hook up on two tvs. One was a smart TV and one needed a Roku stick. She loves that all the dish "clutter is now gone"

I tried both and chose YouTubeTV

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 8:50 AM [ in reply to I have the “skinny” a-la-cart package and it’s a no-go ]

Would it not be cheaper to stay with your Spectrum bundle and move up to the Select level - at least for football season?

That Select level is only one up from basic, and you could move back down if you wanted.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 8:55 AM

Would it not be cheaper to stay with your Spectrum bundle and move up to the Select level - at least for football season?

That Select level is only one up from basic, and you could move back down if you wanted.....

I will get on the research. Thanks for posting

Re: Do we know is Spectrum is carrying ACCN on its basic package?

Aug 19, 2019, 8:17 AM

That's one of things we can't get a clear answer to. I'll use DIRECT TV as an example with this. Years ago I heard that the SEC was starting it's own network. Didn't think much about it as it didn't matter one bit to me. One day, it just appeared in the listings along with the Big Ten Network with no action on my part. So now is the ACCN going to come to TV like the afore mentioned networks or will it be like The Longhorn Network, where you have to pay extra to get it?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll let you know thursday***

Aug 19, 2019, 9:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic