Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have some bad news for those angry that we lost....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,323

I have some bad news for those angry that we lost....

Mar 9, 2018, 9:45 PM

to the number 1 team in the nation in a close game. We're not going to win the National Title and we will lose 1 more game this year. Just so you know and can be prepared. It seems you people thought we were going to win the ACC Title and the National Title. Nope...call me a pessimist, but we will shockingly lose 1 more game this year. Call me a pumper but I will still call it a good year. Anyway, just wanted to prep you for what will obviously surprise you as usual.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol good advice***

Mar 9, 2018, 9:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Just trying to be helpful*****

Mar 9, 2018, 10:05 PM

^ Not “All In”.

Mar 9, 2018, 10:06 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

that’s what she said***

Mar 9, 2018, 10:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: that’s what she said***

Mar 10, 2018, 1:11 AM

Seriously? Is that comment supposed to be cute?

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: that’s what she said***

Mar 10, 2018, 9:28 AM

you don't get out much, huh? and its spelled siriusly - smdh loudly

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

We’re in the big dance.........

Mar 9, 2018, 10:15 PM

after how many years.........nuff said!

Re: We’re in the big dance.........

Mar 10, 2018, 4:28 AM

Why can’t people enjoy where we are and have expectations from this point forward. Coach had many obstacles in front of him with the glaring one being our facilities. When we were renovating most schools, especially Scar and many fans, said that we were not doing anything but putting lipstick in a pug and the results would not improve facilities. He finally has had a couple of good years with some recruits, but this is his first year playing at home. This is the first year the players have their own lockerroom and training facilities. Let’s move forward.. we did it with football after suffering through many bad years, let’s do the same with basketball for a change. We need a coach that stays at Clemson and builds a program not keep running them off every 4-5 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Re: I have some bad news for those angry that we lost....

Mar 9, 2018, 10:19 PM

I agree with you but think you may have left something else out. We will lose another game but it won’t be our fault. It will be the refs fault. SMH.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We would win it all this year if it weren't for the refs.

Mar 10, 2018, 8:31 AM

It shows how great CBB truly is. He has us in the tournament even though the refs and ESPN are out to get us.

Re: I have some bad news for those angry that we lost....

Mar 10, 2018, 9:41 AM

Odds are that we will lose another game but same goes for all the teams in the tourney. We can win it all tho. Like it or not we have proven we are good enough to beat anybody and if Reed and DeVoe get hot it will be hard for any team to beat us. We need Thomas to stay out of foul trouble which is not always going to happen but I believe in this team and I think last night made them believe they are good enough to win it all. I will be thrilled if we make it through the first weekend tho. Anything after that will be icing on the cake but I think we can finish the cake off. Go Tigers.

I like your spirit. I have watched a lot of basketball...

Mar 10, 2018, 9:58 AM

this year due to all of my gambling. We will, almost without question, lose 1 more game this season, shockingly. That's why we play the games though, as they say. I think we are worse than some teams I have seen, but I agree that we can play with anyone on a given night. You just have to do that too many times in a row to win it all and I don't see that in us. That's very unrealistic from what I have seen out there. There are certain teams out there where I think we would lose 7 out of 10 times we played them. Sure on a given night, but we would have to do that too many times in a row. We're an extremely solid team, but we have holes and we don't have that 1 guy who can consistently take over, and we don't have the depth for when Thomas gets in foul trouble which likely would happen on the way to win it all. ANyway, it's been a great season and I will be happy with whatever happens, but let's at least win one game and go from there.

Re: I like your spirit. I have watched a lot of basketball...

Mar 10, 2018, 10:43 AM

I agree but no team has been consistent this year except UVA and a healthy Nova. Duke has the talent. Kansas and Purdue have the guard and the big man. Mich St has the leader. It depends on the draw of the bracket for sure as well. I just don't think any of those teams are that much better. This year every team has its flaws. It would take us hot shooting tho for sure but we are capable. That said our odds to win it all will be high ofcourse and for good reason. I believe we can do it tho but it will take some luck and some good play.

Careful! You’re applying logic to your thought process

Mar 10, 2018, 11:08 AM

here. ??

one ESPN guy has the Tigers in the "near misses" list

Mar 10, 2018, 1:22 PM

of teams that won't win it all..

not bad for a team picked to finish in the bottom third of its conference to be considered one of the top 28 of 351

this has been a fun season, even with some frustrations and disappointments...certainly have to love going 15-1 in LJ

and they gave #1 a #@%& good fight last night

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/22637894/the-343-teams-not-win-national-championship

Watch us win the Natty now.

Mar 10, 2018, 2:11 PM

Just to prove you wrong.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're crazy.

Mar 10, 2018, 2:21 PM

We're going to win it all this year.

Great...now I'm twice as angry!!***

Mar 10, 2018, 2:28 PM