Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have an older neighbor who has been building a house
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I have an older neighbor who has been building a house

Jan 5, 2021, 9:30 AM

over the last 7 years. He finally finished it last year. Prior to completion, he lived there with his younger wife and a daughter ~ 25-30 yo in a singlewide.

Since they have moved into the house, I feel like 2 or 3 more people have moved in.

One of these bastages next door has a V8 F-150 that sounds like it is missing a muffler....reminds me of neighbor of Lakebum1.

Also, he likes to shoot guns ALOT. He prolly went through 40 round Saturday, maybe 100 rounds Sunday, then at frickin 9 pm last night, he is shooting again. It is dark where I live at 9 pm.

Also, they don't have a good place to shoot, I'm 90% confident his backstop is my property.

Hopefully he is a temporary boyfriend, but idk, doesn't make sense to me why he is there.

What do?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

post pigs of wife and daughter***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

lemme see what I can do***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:33 AM

Re: lemme see what I can do***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:47 AM

He doesn't look that old.***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:50 AM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I recommend you

Jan 5, 2021, 9:33 AM

shoot back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Tried going to talk to them about that?***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:35 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tried going to cough on them about it?***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:42 AM

I assure you, that 'talk' would end up in a screaming match

Jan 5, 2021, 9:57 AM [ in reply to Tried going to talk to them about that?*** ]

It's up to Mclovin to be better than they are at it. If you can be louder, you can shut them down. Gotta go straight for the jugular on insults though, call them every derogatory thing you can think of. And get mean, be willing to fight. When I had my confrontations with my neighbors, I was 100% willing to knock that bisch out and dump her body in Lavonia. Trashy people can sense the willingness to commit violence, so you've gotta be committed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I think McLovin probably just needs to

Jan 5, 2021, 10:03 AM

give it up and go live in the suburbs.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If my new neighbor builds a race track.....I'm moving to the

Jan 5, 2021, 10:05 AM

lake.

IF You can move to the lake, you should just do that.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:14 AM

See McLovin, I take you for a smart and kind soul. There is simply no way you are going to be able to out Redneck/Trash these folks.

Just trading one type of ahole for another

Jan 5, 2021, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Yeah, I think McLovin probably just needs to ]

Personally, I'd rather deal with people like this than your typical suburbia busy body.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True-my neighbors collectively do all the things he mentions

Jan 5, 2021, 10:19 AM

but they keep to themselves and don't bother anybody, other than sharing a few random loud noises. Nobody has the need to lock their doors at night.

The positive tradeoff is I feel quite certain we'll never have any Antifa, Defund the Police, or other hate-group rioting problems anywhere close to here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've got something worse to worry about than hate groups

Jan 5, 2021, 10:26 AM

And that's amenity loving people from Syracuse, NYC, Atlanta, DC, Baltimore, etc. moving en mass to your area. They're already clamoring for extra bike lanes and stuff, only a matter of time before Walhalla has to be renamed because Joy from New Jersey thinks the name stems from racist Vikings or something ridiculous.

Loud noises aren't that bad except for when my

Jan 5, 2021, 10:29 AM [ in reply to True-my neighbors collectively do all the things he mentions ]

2 year old starts crying and doesn't want to play outside anymore.

Also when it's 9 pm and everyone is in the bed.

Those folks go to bed at a decent hour though.***

Jan 5, 2021, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Just trading one type of ahole for another ]

hmmm, what did Lavonia ever do to you?

Jan 5, 2021, 10:26 AM [ in reply to I assure you, that 'talk' would end up in a screaming match ]

or is that their thing?

I have been wanting to try out 211 Main Street Restaurant & Bakery

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Nothing, I like Lavonia. Although I've never spent much time

Jan 5, 2021, 10:33 AM

there. Just always seemed like a good place to dispose of someone, probably not much of a police force, fairly rural, over state lines...

Guess I need to think of somewhere else now.

useless Lavonia trivia.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:55 AM [ in reply to hmmm, what did Lavonia ever do to you? ]

long ago, my grandmama lived in Bowersville. Going through Lavonia, they had a traffic light that was non-standard. Green on top, red on the bottom. Only one like that I've ever seen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was a normal light, Cletus just installed it up side down***

Jan 5, 2021, 11:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Pics of the 25-30 year old singlewide?***

Jan 5, 2021, 9:42 AM

Buy superior firepower and shoot when they shoot

Jan 5, 2021, 9:44 AM

They'll know who has the larger firearms.

Buy it now:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/888864139

I probably have 50 rounds and a semi-auto 44 mag

Jan 5, 2021, 10:04 AM

That should work?

Only if you are shooting AT them.

Jan 5, 2021, 10:17 AM

Get a bunch of tannerite and just start blowing up stuff.

Pretty sure I heard some tannerite go off on new year's

Jan 5, 2021, 10:19 AM

but this was at least 500 yards away, not next door.

get a few beer bottles and start loudly shattering them

Jan 5, 2021, 9:48 AM

with a hammer immediately after a round or two goes off. That'll probably startle him enough to stop.

How very sexist of me

Jan 5, 2021, 9:49 AM

After a brief buddybook staulking, the truck is hers. She might be the one shooting?

This only gets worse from here. Wait until they start

Jan 5, 2021, 9:54 AM

chaining pitbulls to trees without food or water. Based on my experience, you can expect a new family member to move in every 6 months from here on out. Likely with a boyfriend/girlfriend. And they will have children. Then they'll ultimately break up, and domestic disputes will become common place. Police will stop showing up, which isn't entirely a bad thing, but is indicative of situational decay.

The good news is he will likely run out of ammo and be unable to replace it for a long time.

Just remember, in your inevitable confrontation, you have to make sure they think you're crazier than them. You cannot come at these people like you would an ordinary neighbor, consider them wild animals for all practical purposes. They are the wild hog, you are the hunter. No mercy, no RAGRATS.

Before you head over there to confront them. Sit down in

Jan 5, 2021, 10:30 AM

a quiet spot in the back of your camper.

Close your eyes, maybe light some candles, and spiritually travel back to the days when you were aggressively 2 knuckling your sister in the black and tan 1987 Dodge Dakota while "Dreamlover" played on repeat softly in the background.

Remember how your middle finger knuckle would jam up real hard against her taint? How you'd have to pull those jet black crinkly hairs out from under your high school class ring at the end of the night?

Well, now envision your neighbor's face is your sister's taint.

You're like a Community College Shakespeare.***

Jan 5, 2021, 12:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're like a Community College drop out Shakespeare.******

Jan 5, 2021, 2:16 PM

who can afford to waste that much ammo?***

Jan 5, 2021, 1:04 PM

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic