Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have a USPS Package that left Hollis, NY on Nov 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I have a USPS Package that left Hollis, NY on Nov 25

Dec 14, 2020, 9:28 AM

and still has not made it here.

It got to Charlotte on November 27. Usually that means it gets delivered the next day. However, I guess Thanksgiving means it got sent to Atlanta, where it sat for 9 days, Back to Charlotte on December 10, to my local post office later that day, THEN to the Matthews, NC post office to sit for 3 days. Looks like it has now gone to Columbia, SC. It wasn't a Christmas Present, but if it takes any longer, I will just wrap it up and put it under the tree.

19 days and counting.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You ordered a china kit, didn't you?

Dec 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

I remember the days of tracking those things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Re: I have a USPS Package that left Hollis, NY on Nov 25

Dec 14, 2020, 9:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR07r0ZMFb8

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you MF ###### lazy #######***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I googled the video, copied the link, and was about to post,

Dec 14, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: I have a USPS Package that left Hollis, NY on Nov 25 ]

and then I thought to myself, "self, you should check before posting something so obvious." So I checked, and there it was, a Murcielago post that was simply an Re:, increasing the likelihood that the post body contained a cheeky Run DMC video to around 100%.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I figured I would be fighting you for first,

Dec 14, 2020, 9:39 AM

But I had no idea someone would swoop in with a low effort re: cut and paste job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I debated including it in the OP. I guess I failed.***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:39 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I made the family listen to this on the drive to the parade

Dec 14, 2020, 9:42 AM [ in reply to I figured I would be fighting you for first, ]

on Saturday morning. And then, one of the "floats" (pickup truck with some shit on it) was also blasting Christmas in Hollis. It really set the tone for the rest of Saturday.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you follow it up with the Eazy-E Christmas classic,

Dec 14, 2020, 9:45 AM

“Merry MF’in Christmas”?

What manner of savage do you believe me to be?

Dec 14, 2020, 9:48 AM

Of course I did.

Hard work often pays off over time, but

Dec 14, 2020, 9:46 AM [ in reply to I figured I would be fighting you for first, ]

laziness always pays off now.

well, it is Christmastime in Hollis, Queens

Dec 14, 2020, 9:36 AM

Mamas cookin chicken and collard greens

Rat bastage stole my post***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:40 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just run with it like APM did.***

Dec 14, 2020, 9:48 AM

Rice and stuffing, macaroni and cheese

Dec 14, 2020, 9:53 AM [ in reply to well, it is Christmastime in Hollis, Queens ]

And Santa put gifts under Christmas trees

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sent a package to my parents on Friday afternoon around

2:00 PM via USPS from Hoboken, NJ. Arrived to them in SC at 7:30 AM this morning.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol, you ought to see how your internet connection

gets to Tigernet, if you think they're inefficient.

I go from Lexington, SC to Raleigh, to Hilton Head, back to Columbia, then over to Atl, then up to Virginia and Amazon, then over to Ireland, then to Seattle, Washington, then to......

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hollis, Queens? Do you, like APM, love eatin' chicken and

Dec 14, 2020, 9:43 AM

collard greens?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's bad karma to talk about USPS on Tnet.....

Dec 14, 2020, 9:54 AM

You'll never get it now. Just sayin'.

had a similar thing happen recently.....

Dec 14, 2020, 9:57 AM

ordered a new laptop carry case for myself on Friday Nov 20. "Free" economy shipping option from company, so chose that since it wasn't an emergency need. Supposed to get it by Thanksgiving (6 days). According to USPS tracking, it arrived at the Greenville PO on Nov 23. OK, on track. Then it sat. And sat. I thought it got lost or damaged or involved in a transport wreck or something. I went to local PO and they said many packages are being delayed right now, said it was still coming, to just be patient.

I finally got it Thursday. Dec 10. Took 21 days for a normally 3-4 day shipment.
Never had something like this happen before. Evidently a sign of the times.

Passed a mail truck that had rear ended (lulz) a Jeep

Dec 14, 2020, 10:06 AM

On the way to work (lulz) this am. Those folks will probably never get their mail now.

Not a scratch on the Jeep, mail truck was totaled. I guess postage will be going up to cover that whiplash law suit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

If it's a mail order bride don't accept it, that ho has been

Dec 14, 2020, 10:12 AM

Around

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic