Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UPS found the missing flash drive
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 102
| visibility 1

UPS found the missing flash drive

Oct 29, 2020, 11:45 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-missing-ups-biden-family-documents-hunter-biden

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so here is the issue here...

Oct 29, 2020, 11:58 PM

I do not watch Tucker on a regular basis. I did watch two nights ago because I knew the Bobulinski interview was happening.

Last night when Tucker told the story of the "missing documents," I had no idea what it was about because I did not watch. I too thought the "missing document" strory sounded like crap. But those who were ridiculing Tucker made it sound like this proved Bobulinski was a liar. However, the clip I watched seemed to indicate that the "missing documents" had nothing to do with Bobulinski.

Now, tonight (I did not watch again), we have this. Tucker clearly says that these documents weren't about Bobulinski. The "missing documents" are found. The story still sounds nuts. But he identifies UPS, so he is either telling the truth or opening himself up to another lawsuit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXgO7L0rcAQ

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: so here is the issue here...

Oct 30, 2020, 2:20 AM

Your first sentence says it all. Obviously. You don't need to type that bud.

Re: UPS found the missing flash drive

Oct 30, 2020, 12:01 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:06 AM

come on, lou...the reaction was the same last night when they were "lost"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jokes on me. I didn't even know what they even was

Oct 30, 2020, 12:12 AM

until I found out they was lost, and that turned out to be after they was already found again and it was all alright.

Whew. It's a lot to keep up with these days.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well that puts us in the same boat***

Oct 30, 2020, 12:14 AM

Oct 30, 2020, 12:08 AM

I wonder if they can keep this up all the way until next tuesday, at which point this story becomes completely irrelevant to Tucker and Fox.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

come on now...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:10 AM

don't lose your buzz

Re: come on now...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:21 AM

Joe is a sex predator
Joe has dementia
Joe is hiding in the basement
Joe will ban Fracking

thumb drive (some how a digital media conglomerate can not transfer digital media internally)

why are you scratching that stuff out...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:23 AM

it's like you can't even see your team has been doing the same thing to Trump

Re: why are you scratching that stuff out...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:28 AM

I am trying to stay on topic with things Tucker has run with and been wrong about.

I have no idea what Tucker has been wrong about...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:37 AM

Because I don't typically watch him.

Sexual predator, uh, I certainly would go that far.

Dementia, I don't know, but he certainly is showing signs of age-related cognitive impairment.

Hiding in the basement? He sure hasn't spent a whole lot of time outside his house.

Ban fracking? Well, Trump didn't have to even leave the debate hall to post it on his website before Joe's words were posted all over the internet.

But the whole thing about staying on topic and this whole "missing documents" crap - you seemed quite overjoyed when these documents went missing last night and for some reason wanted to drag me into a thread I had made no comment in. Further, in that thread you lectured me about some claim that I say we out to listen and wait for all the information.

Well, tonight, we got more information.

So for what it's worth - Tucker and his missing and found documents mean nothing to me. I'm not even paying attention to the story, well, beyond when someone else pulls me into it.

I doubt it will be irrelevant. If it were up to me, this

Oct 30, 2020, 12:30 AM [ in reply to Re: UPS found the missing flash drive ]

would not happen, but those who thought four years of never ending investigations of a Rep president was a grand idea might want to prepare themselves for more of the same if a Dem wins. If hearing the word 'impeachment' 40,000 times sounded good last year, you'll love it next year. And if the Senate isn't flipped....

Again, I would drop it. But if evidence exists that Joe did anything wrong, or if evidence exists that evidence exists, don't think it will go away on Nov 3 if he wins.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt it will be irrelevant. If it were up to me, this

Oct 30, 2020, 12:33 AM

this is just a lame attempt to carpet bomb his campaign. I remember when Fox was reporting Benghazi as Obama's blunder all the way up to the minute Romney conceded, and it literally became Hillary's fault the next day.

It might be...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:40 AM

but the dems have been doing it for four years, to Tulsa's point.

It's okay to be liberal or democrat. It's not okay to be myopic or even hypocritical.

Re: It might be...

Oct 30, 2020, 7:46 AM

It's not hypocrisy to be interested in actual wrongdoing and not interested in a BS October Derprise based on the same BS that got Trump inmpeached in the first place.

Trump's campaign was filled with criminals who actually went to jail. Trump actually wants to grab the ladies by the #####, he actually walked into women's dressing rooms, he actually paid off the women he cheating on his wives with. He's an actual documented racist since decades ago, he's a documented pathological liar. The "nonstop investigations" wasn't him being persecuted, it was actual wrongdoing for which his own people went to ####### jail!

It's not hypocrisy when the things being compared look nothing like each other.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are convinced...

Oct 30, 2020, 7:56 AM

without a shadow of a doubt, that Joe had no knowledge of his son's work? And that Hunter got his jobs based on his qualifications? And that Hunter was doing nothing untoward?

Re: you are convinced...

Oct 30, 2020, 8:27 AM

you are convinced...without a shadow of a doubt, that Joe had no knowledge of his son's work? And that Hunter got his jobs based on his qualifications? And that Hunter was doing nothing untoward?

On the contrary, I'm 100% positive that Joe knew what his son's job was. And I'm 100% positive that Hunter got the job because he's Joe's son. I have no belief whatsoever about whether Hunter did "nothing untoward."

Is that the extent of the huge scandal we're hearing about at the 11th hour before the election?

And by the way, thank god for the whistleblower and Trump's impeachment so we wouldn't ALSO be hearing "Oh yeah, well if it's a nothingburger then how come the Ukrainian president announced in July 2019 that they are investigating the Bidens?? You probably think Trump came up with that too!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

then Joe lied about it

Oct 30, 2020, 8:54 AM

why?

Re: then Joe lied about it

Oct 30, 2020, 9:11 AM

What did Joe say? He didn't know his kid had a job?

He said he didn't talk to Hunter about his business.

Oct 30, 2020, 9:27 AM

But then Hunter's business partner says he met Joe Biden one time and now Republicans are like

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, there are emails and texts that seem to point to the

Oct 30, 2020, 9:48 AM

fact that Joe was actively profiting from these business ventures.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, there are emails and texts that seem to point to the

Oct 30, 2020, 10:06 AM

Fortunately they found the thumb drive with all the top secret info. I expect the FBI and DOJ will jump right on this because it is actually a real thing. Thank god Fox got their hands on this, now they can turn it over to the authorities right?

Senate committee apparently has the info I'm talking about.***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Senate committee apparently has the info I'm talking about.***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:41 AM

shouldn't the DOJ also have a copy?

They do.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:04 AM

I can't figure out what the crime is supposed to be here, but...

https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/fbi-investigating-hunter-biden-over-money-laundering-allegations-report/

Why is the whole article hearsay from Sinclair Group?

Oct 30, 2020, 11:06 AM

I know a lot of people in here hate anonymous sources, so they must REALLY hate second-hand anonymous sources.

Sinclair is awesome.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

Re: Sinclair is awesome.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:18 AM

yeah, my sister's station got bought out, she was the evening lead anchor for a local affiliate for over 20 years and she bolted for NPR. She won 4 emmys and they showed her the door. If anyone listen's to NPR in Charleston, you have heard my sister.

To clarify, I don't see what crime Joe Biden would have

Oct 30, 2020, 11:08 AM [ in reply to They do. ]

committed in this scenario. The whole thing still boils down to, at worst, he said he didn't know about Hunter's business, but he actually knew about Hunter's business.

I completely get your point, and it's a valid one

Oct 30, 2020, 12:57 PM

if Hunter was a manager at the Gap or a veterinarian.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's nice...

Oct 30, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: No, there are emails and texts that seem to point to the ]

but if you knew what was sadi instead of just mocked, the "missing documents" are not what Lakebum is talking about.

Re: that's nice...

Oct 30, 2020, 11:10 AM

I think they missed the news why the FBI got the laptop or just choose to ignore it. Money laundering is a crime or for some of us it is and maybe not for other people.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:59 PM

I think they missed the news why the FBI got the laptop or just choose to ignore it. Money laundering is a crime or for some of us it is and maybe not for other people.

Apparently, money-laundering is not a crime for TheRump (and Ivanka) for overpriced condos or major loans to Eric from the Russian Mafia (directed by Putin, one of the richest in the world).

Oct 30, 2020, 10:59 PM [ in reply to Re: that's nice... ]

Apparently, money-laundering is not a crime for TheRump (and Ivanka) for overpriced condos or major loans to Eric from the Russian Mafia (directed by Putin, one of the richest in the world).

Oct 30, 2020, 11:08 PM

Can you repeat that one more time?

They seem to or they do?

Oct 30, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to No, there are emails and texts that seem to point to the ]

I can't find the story that says Joe Biden was profiting off of these businesses. Everything I've read says none of the documentation shows Joe Biden's involvement in any way, shape, or form. The business venture Bobulinski had with Hunter Biden never got off the ground, so I don't see how Joe Biden could have profited off of it when nobody else did.

If we could get some real reporting on it we might know more

Oct 30, 2020, 10:15 AM

What have you read that says none of the Tony Bobulinski documents show Joe Biden's involvement?

Now you're twisting it around.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:21 AM

It starts with "there's evidence Biden did stuff" and then it quickly turns into "prove Biden didn't do this stuff."

I can link you to news stories, but I have a hunch you claim media bias and dismiss everything they say.

Re: Now you're twisting it around.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

Ya I agree Biden has done nothing in 47 yrs in DC. We can agree with that one point.

I'm not turning anything around, there are text messages

Oct 30, 2020, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Now you're twisting it around. ]

where Rob Walker claims that "his chairman" (Hunter Biden's chairman) is actually Joe Biden. And that chairman was vetoing business moves that Toby Bobulinski wanted to make.

I'll bite...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:24 PM [ in reply to If we could get some real reporting on it we might know more ]

How do we get real reporting when my understanding is that only the Post has a copy of the hard drive? I'm not sure what the media is supposed to report?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lawd, I'm not talking about the laptop here...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:36 PM

I think some of you guys are confusing the fact that there are several separate sets of documents related to this story.

You've got Hunters Laptop

You've got the Tucker Carlson flash drive

What I'm talking about are the texts, emails, audio recordings, times, and dates that Tony Bobulinski produced. Specifically the texts/emails where Rob Walker claims that Joe Biden is Hunter Bidens 'chairman'. I've read where they've been publicly released, but I haven't been able to find them. A Senate committee and law enforcement supposedly have all of those documents currently.

If Joe Biden had wanted to go into business with his son

Oct 30, 2020, 1:10 PM

then I think he would have just done it. There's no need for cloak and dagger. I don't even think he intended to run for president back then, so it's not like he'd be concerned about it being a liability for his future political career. And even then he could just sell off his interest in the company once he decided to run for president.

It's all just too hard to believe.

I know, he's a Democrat, he's far too virtuous for nefarious

Oct 30, 2020, 1:15 PM

international dealings.

It takes some real intentional ignoring of some conceded

Oct 30, 2020, 1:19 PM

facts to take the "nuthin to see here" approach to this one.

HB, if he were anyone else's son, would be struggling to meet quota month over month selling copiers---maybe.

Instead, without speaking a foreign language nor any experience in any of the industries paying him, he's getting millions and millions and millions of dollars from foreign corporations for what....doing nothing? You have to completely and totally whistle past that graveyard to look at any new stuff and go "what? I don't see the big deal?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Furthermore, Trump peeing on hookers is apparently a story

Oct 30, 2020, 1:35 PM

newsworthy enough to publish, but this is just so far out there it's not even worth the media's time to delve into?

Re: Furthermore, Trump peeing on hookers is apparently a story

Oct 30, 2020, 1:48 PM

If it's real, don't start jumping up and down a few days before a presidential election. They must really think people are idiots to fall for something with such obviously intentional timing.

I'm not jumping up and down about anything, I find the

Oct 30, 2020, 2:00 PM

timing suspect myself. That's not to say those SPECIFIC TEXT MESSAGES AND EMAILS I'VE REFERENCED A MILLION TIMES NOW, that are apparently legit, don't warrant some investigation. Maybe we'll get it, maybe we won't. If they are legitimate, they seem pretty damning to me.

I know it really doesn't matter to you guys though, you'd vote for Pol Pot over Trump so this is a nonstarter. I'm sure once Biden's elected we can get serious about "foreign influence" again and look into it LOL!

Sorry, didn't mean to say you were the jumping one.

Oct 30, 2020, 2:26 PM

The "they" in my post were the jumping people, the ones who are trying to make this a story right before the election, to insert just enough innuendo to try to confuse people into changing their vote.

I wasn't saying you're one of those people trying to do that, and I think you and I are largely on the same page. Especially about Pol Pot. I actually wrote in Pol Pot.

Apparently, we aren't on the same page at all

Oct 30, 2020, 2:34 PM

Because I don't think I'd look good in those all black Pol Pot uniforms.

Right, so again instead of proving how Biden's doing all

Oct 30, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to I know, he's a Democrat, he's far too virtuous for nefarious ]

these nefarious things, you turn it around to, "Oh so he's NOT doing all these things?"

You literally have zero proof to support your contentions and then you act like people are ridiculous for not believing you. I'm not a religious person and I don't believe things without evidence just because it sounds good.

Are you even reading my posts?

Oct 30, 2020, 1:52 PM

What I'm talking about are the texts, emails, audio recordings, times, and dates that Tony Bobulinski produced.Specifically the texts/emails where Rob Walker claims that Joe Biden is Hunter Bidens 'chairman'.I've read where they've been publicly released, but I haven't been able to find them. A Senate committee and law enforcement supposedly have all of those documents currently.

I AM SPECIFICALLY TALKING ABOUT THE MESSAGES ROB WALKER SENT TO TONY BOBULINSKI IN REFERENCE TO HUNTER BIDEN'S 'CHAIRMAN', WHERE ROB WALKER DIRECTLY TELLS TONY BOBULINKSI THAT HUNTER BIDEN'S CHAIRMAN IS, IN FACT, JOE BIDEN. APPARENTLY IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT THESE MESSAGES ARE LEGITIMATE, AND THERE HAS BEEN NO DENAIL FROM THE BIDEN CAMPAIGN, NOR WILL ANY MEDIA ASK THEM ABOUT IT.

I know, I know "YoU hAvE nO pRoOf!".

I'm not asking anybody to believe me, I don't necessarily know what to believe. I do think it warrants more questions. Apparently you don't?

News outlets have reviewed the documents.

Oct 30, 2020, 4:24 PM

That's what I'm going off of.

"The Associated Press, for example, reported that it could not independently verify Bobulinki’s claims. PolitiFact has not been able to, either.

The Wall Street Journal reviewed his documents and found no evidence of wrongdoing by Joe Biden — or that he was active in his family’s foreign business endeavors, as Bobulinski claimed.

The venture in China "never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter," the outlet reported. "Corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden."

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/29/tony-bobulinski-hunter-biden-and-china-explainer/

"There is no evidence in the records that Mr. Biden was involved in or profited from the joint venture.

Encrypted messages, emails and other documents examined by The New York Times do not show Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing any role for the former vice president in the project."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/25/us/politics/bidens-china.html

It seems like questions have been asked and answered, but if new evidence comes out conclusively linking Joe Biden to these businesses I'll take it seriously. Right now I'm just seeing a whole lot of nothing here. And I find it a little suspicious that Bobulinski decided to air this stuff two weeks before the election instead of, say, any other point in the past three years. For a guy without an axe to grind, that's strange behavior and attending the debate as Trump's guest doesn't exactly give the appearance of impartiality.

That's different from "no knowledge."

Oct 30, 2020, 10:12 AM [ in reply to He said he didn't talk to Hunter about his business. ]

If Joe is denying that he knows the details of his son's job, that's probably true. I don't know the details of my daughter's internship. But franc said that Joe claimed to have "no knowledge" of his son's job. No knowledge is different from not talking about the business.

Re: That's different from "no knowledge."

Oct 30, 2020, 11:27 AM

So your daughter does not talk about it with you? Interesting.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:28 AM

She's never even mentioned any of the money laundering she's into. P.S. I see you got that AI upgrade. Russia moves quickly.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:11 PM

I think you mean the DI.

I'm convinced.

Oct 30, 2020, 8:58 AM [ in reply to you are convinced... ]

When the hot update on the "scandal" is that Tucker Carlson's parcel got lost in the mail, I'm absolutely convinced there's no story here whatsoever.

The fact is Biden is a profoundly boring candidate and the harder Republicans try to make him interesting, the more conclusively they prove that he's not.

But if they want to spend the next four years doing stuff like this, I say have at it. They'll just continue embarrassing themselves.

Re: I'm convinced.

Oct 30, 2020, 9:03 AM

going through this the next four years was a suggestion of another poster in another thread. I don't want that to happen, nor do I think it should happen.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:01 PM [ in reply to you are convinced... ]

without a shadow of a doubt, that Joe had no knowledge of his son's work? And that Hunter got his jobs based on his qualifications? And that Hunter was doing nothing untoward?

Did you realize that TheRump and Ivanka have been money-laundering condos for drug cartels, Russian mobsters, and recently a cono in Vancouver for a high-ranking Chinese govt official?

(About the time TheRump admin settled the last China trade deal -- that we are paying tariffs on -- $17.5M fell into TheRump's secret bank acct in China. Then the trade imbalance w China got significantly worse -- the highest ever. Ain't it great all those farmers went bankrupt so that TheRump could get his bribe?)

Where is your dismay and upset about TheRump cheating you every day? Sheesh, y'all are gullible.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:19 PM [ in reply to you are convinced... ]

Have y'all not yet concluded that Carlson and FoxFakeNews (except for Chris Wallace) are lying scumbags. And TheRump is only lying when his mouth is open and his lips are moving.

TheRump admin just got a new internal report today that said 80% of the ICU rooms in metro-Atlanta, and 5 other large metros, are occupied w covid patients, with many more cases expected to go critical next week. As TheRump lies about rounding the corner in his superspreader events. TheRump admin did not share this report with news outlets, but it was leaked this afternoon. Med staffs are expected to have to make god decisions on who will be treated and who will die.

Can we have 3 cheers for GA gov Kemp and his open-for-business plans?? !!! (Hope y'all don't have GA relatives.)

Check Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, and Des Moine hospital reports, too.

Maybe, TheRump was lucky and got one right -- the US has rounded the corner of lower case loads and the number of cases is rising freakishly fast. He's just 100% wrong, as usual!

Trumpisses are incredibly gullible.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:19 PM [ in reply to you are convinced... ]

Have y'all not yet concluded that Carlson and FoxFakeNews (except for Chris Wallace) are lying scumbags. And TheRump is only lying when his mouth is open and his lips are moving.

TheRump admin just got a new internal report today that said 80% of the ICU rooms in metro-Atlanta, and 5 other large metros, are occupied w covid patients, with many more cases expected to go critical next week. As TheRump lies about rounding the corner in his superspreader events. TheRump admin did not share this report with news outlets, but it was leaked this afternoon. Med staffs are expected to have to make god decisions on who will be treated and who will die.

Can we have 3 cheers for GA gov Kemp and his open-for-business plans?? !!! (Hope y'all don't have GA relatives.)

Check Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, and Des Moine hospital reports, too.

Maybe, TheRump was lucky and got one right -- the US has rounded the corner of lower case loads and the number of cases is rising freakishly fast. He's just 100% wrong, as usual!

Trumpisses are incredibly gullible.

Oct 30, 2020, 10:35 PM

Can you post that one more time?

Re: It might be...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to It might be... ]

but the dems have been doing it for four years, to Tulsa's point.

It's okay to be liberal or democrat. It's not okay to be myopic or even hypocritical.

Justice Amy Comey-Barret says hi.

Just like the dems made it about Flynn and anybody

Oct 30, 2020, 12:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I doubt it will be irrelevant. If it were up to me, this ]

else they could. However the Reps choose to make Biden's dealings relevant - or rumors of evidence, or the dealings of other people - get ready for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually don't think the dems...

Oct 30, 2020, 12:49 AM

will care terribly if this comes out after the election. The goal is to get Trump out. They just need to get Joe to the finish line.

I really believe that all these liberals, in their heart of hearts, know that Biden is a pretty poor candidate. They won't shed any tears if he has to resign.

If you took a poll today, the typical belief is likely that

Oct 30, 2020, 1:05 AM

Biden is good for a few months. Has been my thought, at least. All kidding aside, some level of some type of dementia seems undeniable. He'll do photo opps through the transition period, get a cabinet in place, then will come the announcement.

If that is the case, you are right. Produce all the documents you want, he's gone. They're probably keeping Kamala so far from Joe no one can prove she even knows him, let alone knows anything about him. She'll be fresh as a daisy come March when the announcement is made. Its what I would do.

But if that is not the case, we will, sadly, have 4 years of what we just had. The Dems already know, and some Rep operator(s) somewhere do also, which way its going to go.

Easy... They can copy Reagan's second term playbook...***

Oct 30, 2020, 6:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

EVERYONE knows...

Oct 30, 2020, 8:05 AM [ in reply to I actually don't think the dems... ]

He's a poor candidate. Well, maybe not a few who are close to him or whatever, but the rest of America knows that.

But yes, it's about getting Trump out at all costs. And while Biden sucks, that's what has to happen.

Trump is pure evil and has to go. And no, I'm not going to answer any "but explain what's so bad about him...again" from folks who shut out anything bad they hear about Dear Leader.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

you are correct...

Oct 30, 2020, 8:13 AM

no one needs an explanation of Trump's problems.

People like you are not the issue. We may disagree on things, but at least there is some give and take in a discussion.

I'm talking about the hacks, the diehard leftists who are daily pumping up Joe Biden like they were being paid by the DNC. They have no objectivity and never had a wrong idea. It's these people who I know, if they are as left as they say they are, did not vote for Biden in the primaries and, if they were honest, think Biden is terrible.

I would have a whole lot more respect for them if they just admitted it's about getting Trump out and not because Biden is this great alternative.

Re: you are correct...

Oct 30, 2020, 2:08 PM

I agree. The danger of blind faith and adoration of a politician cuts both ways. I worry we'll see an equal rabid loyalty of Biden (and maybe Harris) when he's elected from leftists just as we saw with Trump. Like with Trump, some are too embarrassed to admit that supporting him was a bad idea, so they may double down on the feigned adoration to defend themselves.

I do believe we see that with Trump now. Some deep down know it's wrong to support him this badly, but they feel too pot committed to admit they ###### up.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

To be clear, I like you, respect you, and enjoy bantering

Oct 30, 2020, 1:41 PM [ in reply to EVERYONE knows... ]

with you, but your take on Trump just has me befuddled to this day. He's a giant, conceited, morally devoid a-hole....that's really it. No offense, but I think it takes a few logic circuits blowing along the way to turn him into evil incarnate. I just don't get how an intelligent guy gets from point A to that particular point B.

If you actually encounter Satan himself one day, it will be indescribable for you, because you'll have blown all the good adjectives on Trump.

Re: To be clear, I like you, respect you, and enjoy bantering

Oct 30, 2020, 2:06 PM

He harbors all the traits of a sociopath and has engaged in cruel actions and behavior towards others. That's evil in my book. Any person who intentionally tries to harm others fits that bill.

That's a far cry from "pure evil" in my book. You just

Oct 30, 2020, 2:13 PM

described the average schoolyard bully.

Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy....they're pure evil. Trump's just an assshole.

Also, in the "let's be real for a sec" part of the program, I don't think anyone gets to the upper echelon of politics without leaving a lot of hurt people in their wake. I'm not excusing it, I'm just saying let's not put people on false moral pedestals.

Not really going anywhere with this, other than it all sums up my regrets that most of the country hasn't debated Trump with any real sense of perspective since he was elected. He's either Captain America or the Devil himself to the majority of the country, and it's impossible to have a real discussion about someone when this is the case.

And I feel...

Oct 30, 2020, 2:21 PM

There are varying degrees of evil. Even just from a clinical definition, Bundy and Dahmer personified evil with their actions, but they also harbored the same mental disorders as other sociopaths and psychopaths who don't ever kill. Those people are still evil even if they don't commit murder.

So from a legal definition, you're right. From a psychological aspect, no, Trump has the same traits. Bundy, Dahmer, et al were narcissists, had no conscience or guilt or remorse for actions, and saw no problem with harming others. They just performed on different levels.

Let's throw Hillary into that mix. I feel she also fits these definitions and also qualifies as evil. And I know such language comes across as a extremist, but really, when a person has no problem harming others to get to the top and have power and control, and they do so without remorse, that fits the definition.

That's sort of what I'm saying though.....

Oct 30, 2020, 2:27 PM

if we're talking about that as a type of evil, you'll need to go up to DC and burn down the village.

For the level of moral fluidity, backstabbing, palm greasing, lying, conniving and weaseling it takes to win and remain in office in the House, Senate, or Presidency, almost all of them are power craving sociopaths.

Intrinsically there is no reward that most of us would take from doing that job. It's power, money, or both for 99% of them.

If we're talking about good hearted public servants, we can talk about a small town mayor or alderman somewhere (maybe). These people though? They're all psychos on some level.

Trump just doesn't know how or doesn't care to hide it anywhere near as well as they do.

Re: That's sort of what I'm saying though.....

Oct 30, 2020, 2:43 PM

if we're talking about that as a type of evil, you'll need to go up to DC and burn down the village.

Let's go. I call shotgun.

Not today Mr. FBI man, not today...***

Oct 30, 2020, 3:00 PM

If you really wanna play 3D conspiracy chess.....

Oct 30, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to I actually don't think the dems... ]

They know all about this and are keeping it in their back pocket until after the election, at which point they use it to get Joe out or else.

Re: Just like the dems made it about Flynn and anybody

Oct 30, 2020, 1:10 AM [ in reply to Just like the dems made it about Flynn and anybody ]

Hunter takes the fall saying he duped his old man, checks into luxury rehab facility....

.....no worries

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we're saying that here, so is everybody in DC who is

Oct 30, 2020, 1:19 AM

planning whatever they are planning. Can't whistle past the graveyard on this one, I don't think.

Except that Franc is probably right. Biden is likely a short timer anyway. Get Trump out, sacrifice Biden, move on.

Oct 30, 2020, 12:31 AM

chain of custody has been broken

plausible deniability

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2020, 1:31 AM

Foxy finder smells behind her.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:06 AM [ in reply to Re: UPS found the missing flash drive ]

Yep they would go with that for sure but there was a copy but did not get to Tucker before his interview with Hunter's business partner. I suppose they could be laying ground work for the things to come next week tho. Just a thought.

Oct 30, 2020, 5:46 AM

I have no doubts, based on his prior track record, that Tucker is about to trot out all manner of things.

There is also zero chance Tucker recovers from this. His career languished in tatters for years after John Stewart memorably decapitated him on his own show, but the way he's bungled this one has made him and Fox News an absolute laughing stock to swathes of people who only disliked them before.

That stuff matters, bigly. When your show and network become a punchline the plummet is rarely far behind, especially when your viewers can't even admit publicly they actually watch it.

Completely disagree.

Oct 30, 2020, 11:08 AM

The tribes are set.

I can't stand Tucker (he seems to revel in bringing in dunces to "debate" and ends up looking like the guy dunking on a midget), but I'd put good money on the people who love his show continuing to love it, and the people who think he's a rube continuing to think the same.

I think the biggest concern for Fox News may result from

Oct 30, 2020, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: UPS found the missing flash drive ]

Bill Barr's private dinner with Rupert Murdoch at Murdoch's home last October, while the impeachment proceedings were ramping up. Should Trump lose the election and Bill Barr then become a cooperative witness, it could very well turn bad for Murdoch whereby a foreign national could have very well conspired to promote willingly false and misleading news to Americans in order to influence an election, along with considerations of illegal campaign contributions. While I don't necessarily believe it would end FOX News, it could force Rupert Murdoch to divest and/or face criminal charges.

LOL, let's come back to reality man.....

Oct 30, 2020, 12:26 PM

this is America. The richest of the rich don't ultimately get held accountable for jacksheet. I don't care what their ideology is, they're gonna skate on just about everything.

When it involves foreign nationals I believe the

Oct 30, 2020, 12:52 PM

circumstances change here, especially when it involves a sitting US AG. IMO.

Agree to disagree.

Oct 30, 2020, 1:21 PM

Holder didn't even get disbarred for fast and furious.

That's what's funny, at the end of the day we're all arguing over minutiae while they're all slapping themselves on the back at the top of the heap.

What is even going on here?

Oct 30, 2020, 8:39 AM

The Biden "scandal" has gone so far off the rails I don't even know what the allegations are supposed to be.

I guess their email was broken***

Oct 30, 2020, 8:42 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: I guess their email was broken***

Oct 30, 2020, 8:57 AM

I think the file was too large for email.

Someone should tell them about cloud storage.***

Oct 30, 2020, 9:03 AM

FTP, dropbox, google drive... the future is wow!***

Oct 30, 2020, 10:03 AM

Re: Someone should tell them about cloud storage.***

Oct 30, 2020, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Someone should tell them about cloud storage.*** ]

Some of us don't trust the cloud services or anything else google or anyone else that has data storage. That is just us, you do you.

But they trusted an overnight envelope from UPS?

Oct 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

Something here does not compute.

Hell , I could password protect a zip file and upload it to the cloud and it'd be more secure than a thumb drive in an envelope...given to a UPS driver.

Re: But they trusted an overnight envelope from UPS?

Oct 30, 2020, 3:11 PM

I am not going into why not to use a cloud service but you do you. I would not ever put any data in the clouds. You can password protect a flash drive too.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:12 PM

You can password protect a file in the cloud.

Oct 30, 2020, 3:15 PM

Most people do. If its a check or anything else.

Important documents should be sent private courier

Oct 31, 2020, 12:41 AM

This thing is all made up.

Replies: 102
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic