Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I had Burger King onion rings for lunch ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 531

I had Burger King onion rings for lunch ...

Jan 5, 2021, 6:10 PM

Wish y'all were here about now!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Did you find any onion in them?***

Jan 5, 2021, 6:14 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some kind of oniony tasting mush.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:16 PM

I was really hongry.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Thank you.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:19 PM

Headed over to a buddy's for the game and was going to hit up BK for a couple of Whoppers and some rings. This is like experiencing the aftermath close enough in advance where I now make a better decision from here.

Go Tigers! Smack the Pack!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Burger King stuff only tasted as good...

Jan 5, 2021, 6:20 PM

as the smell they put out on the skreet.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I gotta have a ..............

Jan 5, 2021, 6:21 PM

Double Whopper with cheese about every 3 months.

I get it to go. Just sayin.............

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't remember the last time.***

Jan 5, 2021, 6:22 PM

Have not had one of those in years

Jan 5, 2021, 6:30 PM [ in reply to I gotta have a .............. ]

but they are much better than anything McDonald's puts out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I' like the quarter pounder sometimes. Wendy's double my go

Jan 5, 2021, 6:34 PM

to. I think McD's is more about the fries for me.

So, yeah. I get both of these on the brain every few months.

Jan 5, 2021, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Have not had one of those in years ]

3 regular Mickey D's burgers do the trick, and the Whopper no cheese minus tomato from the BK, now 2 cause $5 and all. The regrets wear off in a month or so to restart the clock.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same here...just ate tamales!***

Jan 5, 2021, 6:32 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Same here...just ate tamales!***

Jan 5, 2021, 7:57 PM

- H. L. Mencken

After those I can also peel paint off the walls

Jan 5, 2021, 6:46 PM

with my farts. It’s so glorious. My family has to be out of town or me in a hotel room on work trip. However only eat them if stuck in airport or super late on the road so not often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can beat that. About twice a year I crave Taco Bell.

Jan 5, 2021, 7:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I just ate TB w my oldest bc he requested

Jan 5, 2021, 8:23 PM

After both good BBQ places closed now on Tuesday as well as Monday. I had to go #### right after I ate, like my body is already preparing.

Re: I had Burger King onion rings for lunch ...

Jan 5, 2021, 9:59 PM

Is it the rings or the sauce? For me, I think a combo of both. Effective in producing paint peeling farts and and $hitshow a little later. Bowel cleaning is needed from time to time. Grease and horseradish seem to be an effective combination.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 531
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic