Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Vegas odds on Alabama, Clemson, ND, OSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Vegas odds on Alabama, Clemson, ND, OSU

Jun 17, 2016, 8:41 AM

WATCH: Vegas odds on Alabama, Clemson, ND, OSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Vegas odds on Alabama, Clemson, ND, OSU

Jun 17, 2016, 9:01 AM

Annoying D*ouche Bag

Dumb***

Jun 17, 2016, 9:17 AM

Re: Dumb***

Jun 17, 2016, 9:20 AM

CLUELESS!!

Re: Dumb***

Jun 22, 2016, 8:55 AM

A B S O L U T E L Y ! ! ! One of the best teams in 2015 college FB. And when you look at the stats in every part of the 2015 NCG, it's clear that Bama got lucky. When a team leads in every stat of a game and loses, it proves that the lesser team got lucky, and not better!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That may have been the dumbest thing I've seen

Jun 17, 2016, 9:36 AM

Does this guy even know who wears #4 for the Tigers? But that's fine, keep on doubting. We'll just keep winning.

Re: That may have been the dumbest thing I've seen

Jun 22, 2016, 10:17 AM

Bama lost one at home that they couldn't squeak by against Ole Missy that had loss to Florida Gators, Memphis Tigers, they loss to Arkansas Razorbacks at home in OT, but beat Bama in Alabama. Then he says we won 2 squeakers, ND at Clemson in a rain storm where the fans could barely even see the field. It was a close game between 2 good teams in a horrific rain storm that washed houses down, destroyed dams, and washed bridges away. And the prick calls that a squeak by game, that should have been postponed. On a dry day, I don't think the game is close enough for ND to have a chance at the end of the 4th quarter. Morons will say the most moronic sh!t when they want to change the facts. Bama had a cple close games in dry weather, plus lost one at home to a 3 loss Ole Missy team. If we had won the NCG and were bringing back that entire team, that sh!t eating ### sucker would have said the exact same thing. I do very much dislike people that can't handle the truth and will distort the facts so that the truth don't sound so real and matter of fact!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I give him a 'A' for delivery...

Jun 17, 2016, 9:42 AM

That was actually a fresh take on how to do predictions...

But...

It lacked all substance and reasoning.

How can you have OSU, that has to replace 16 of their 22 starters, with a lesser QB, and a tougher schedule, and give them better odds?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Excuse me? I don't go down to your work and tell you how to flip the burger!"

Re: I give him a 'A' for delivery...

Jun 17, 2016, 7:10 PM

> That was actually a fresh take on how to do
> predictions...
>
> But...
>
> It lacked all substance and reasoning.
>
> How can you have OSU, that has to replace 16 of their
> 22 starters, with a lesser QB, and a tougher
> schedule, and give them better odds?

Its called the Pig 10

Re: I give him a 'A' for delivery...

Jun 22, 2016, 9:11 AM [ in reply to I give him a 'A' for delivery... ]

That's an easy one to answer. That is the way ignorant people try and prove they know what they are talking about, they tell the story the way they want it told. It's their story, and they will make it sound the way they want it to sound, and to h&ll with the facts. They out smart their own selves, believing they have out smarted everyone else. Like I said, they are ignorant people doing exactly what ignorant people do!!!! They are to stupid for their shirt, the stupid basterds!!!!

Jun 17, 2016, 9:44 AM

Bama and OSU at 7 to 1, Tigers at 8 to 1, i like those odds. Screw what that prik says.

Jun 22, 2016, 9:19 AM

It's their odds, they make them what they want them to be for show. I would bet that neither one of those basterds would bet a dollar on the phony odds they made on the teams they want to see win!!!

don't watch this crap!

Jun 17, 2016, 9:56 AM

This dude is a doosher and, to be honest, wildly inaccurate most of the time.

He should stick to something he knows more about.***

Jun 17, 2016, 10:35 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2016, 1:00 PM

Lame does not even begin to describe that video. I don't think either one of them have a clue. GO TIGERS!!!

Pete Fiutak

Jun 17, 2016, 1:36 PM

is a complete joke of a college football "expert" and that term is used very very very loosely when talking about him. First this is a CBS affiliated show/video so we all know they pay millions for the SEC. Second I would not take a word that idiot says when it comes to anything Clemson. I think he had Clemson losing 3 or 4 games last year said Oklahoma would kill us then that Bama would destroy us so I tweeted at him the other day telling him to quit making Clemson predictions after he said Auburn's defense would somehow be elite under Steele and that they would beat Clemson 30-27 because 83% of his Clemson predictions are not only wrong but so wrong that if you cover college football you need to quit. Thats how bad this guy is....

Re: Pete Fiutak

Jun 18, 2016, 12:39 PM

He's worse than a complete joke. He is a complete joke and an absolute moron! He said we won 2 squeakers last year and that he called it that Clemson wouldn't win the NC. Good grief, one or two plays away from beating Bama and he's bragging about "calling it" that we wouldn't win the NC?! What a stupid A-hole!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2016, 6:14 PM

OSU getting more free gifts give to them without proving nothing!!!

Not completely unreasonable

Jun 22, 2016, 9:51 AM

other than the part about Louisville being the surprise out of the ACC. It'll be us or FSU, and with the game being in Tallahassee, I can understand some of the skepticism.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not completely unreasonable

Jun 22, 2016, 10:05 AM

That's ok. Idiots like this will not be talking much when we waltz through and dust off FSU on the way to Another CLemson Championship and on to the Natty. I don't see Bama making it. Lost too much on offense. JMO

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic