Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a ND fan this was missing one thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

As a ND fan this was missing one thing

Nov 8, 2020, 3:35 AM

Clemson fans.

So many ND fans had a great experience going down to SC in 2015. Alumni raved about the experience and held it on par with Austin. We were looking to return the favor.

Hopefully soon we'll be able to entertain Clemson fans at our place and return the hospitality.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks! Congratulations - this game was a classic, 2022

Nov 8, 2020, 3:46 AM

will be here before we know it.

And I am hopeful we might see y’all again in about 5 weeks in Charlotte.

GO TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Thanks, as the Clemson crowd was looking forward

Nov 8, 2020, 4:16 AM

to attending the game until the virus reared its ugly head.

You'll like this tidbit: understanding Notre Dame's storied history, I asked my Dad, who was raised in Virginia and who died 20 years ago, why ND was renowned across the country. He said that the ND football games were the few games broadcast on radio years ago, and most people always tuned in and became fans. Though he rarely missed a televised Clemson game, no doubt he would have been glued to his TV set last night.

Great game, and kudos to your team and coaches. Now, if only the Irish would become full football conference members!

Best wishes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the game played out the same

Nov 8, 2020, 4:21 AM

no doubt Clemson and ND fans would've been jarring the seismograph.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I get the financial reasons that makes ND want to

Nov 8, 2020, 6:30 AM

stay independent in football, but I hate it because I'd love to see more games between these 2 so it could become a bigger rivalry

Re: As a ND fan this was missing one thing

Nov 8, 2020, 6:38 AM

I hate someone had to lose. Great game! I have a feeling we will see you again in the ACCCG. Our OL needs to eat another bowl of Wheaties before that game. Good liuck.

Re: As a ND fan this was missing one thing

Nov 8, 2020, 7:10 AM

Congratulations! That was a great win for your Irish. We're hoping for a rematch but for now you guys can celebrate. You had the better team at the end of the game. We simply could not put pressure on your quarterback and that made a huge difference. Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic