Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get it. This is an open forum which respects opinions...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I get it. This is an open forum which respects opinions...

Sep 26, 2018, 11:10 AM

that are borderline insane because of the broad spectrum of society compromising Clemson's Fan Base. That never excuses the toleration of comments and post which are direct attacks on the integrity of our University, football or other sports programs or the fine young men and women who represent Clemson in sports.

We're at a time of transition. I therefor call on our faithful and reasonable fans to us the RA function provided by this forum's owners to rid the site of the insults to and impeachment of our coaches and those young men and women athletes which represent us.

Why should Tnet standards be so high? Let me answer a question with a question to those of you who objectively view such situations as Dabo and Kelly Bryant find themselves in now. If we expect them to hold honor in everything they do and say in their public and private lives how can we not expect the same standards to us.

Have anyone one of us been accused of not doing what is best for our University, football and sports programs? How then can we not return the same respect to each and every one of our players and all of our coaches and staff?

Dabo was in a tight situation. It's his own doing for fulfilling his obligation to us to recruit the best players, bring them up and train them to the highest possible level using only legal and fair rules and regulations set forth by the NCAA, ACC and Clemson University. He has never done less so why would we think he's changing his method of operation now?

Kelly Bryant came to Clemson looking for a family and home. Since he's gotten here the relationship between Kelly, Clemson University, our football program including our rules, regulations, code of conduct on and off the field and relationships with other players has been outstanding and much more than required to satisfy all of the above mentioned.

He has decided to go somewhere else to seek his lifelong dream of becoming an NFL quarterback due to circumstance here which are beyond his control. Who can fault him for seeking to achieve this goal?

For that reason I am requesting that all reasonable Tigernetters use the Report Abuse function furnished on every post and signified by the small purple triangle near the top right and just to the left of the 'reply,' icon. This is the quickest way rid the board of those who refuse to fight and conquer their emotions and resist insulting our coach, team, players and University or impeaching their integrity.

TL;DR Rid the board of dumpers by RA their butts into oblivion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get it. This is an open forum which respects opinions...

Sep 26, 2018, 6:41 PM

I thought that purple triangle was to edit my post.. now I know why it didn’t work.. #### I have been reporting myself

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Thanks for the LOL...***

Sep 26, 2018, 6:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

that's funny right there***

Sep 26, 2018, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I get it. This is an open forum which respects opinions... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 6:56 PM

Good lord Man. Just chill out. This is probably the tamest fan board out there. Rarely do you see anyone going over the top or dropping F bombs.

The sun will come up tomorrow and Clemson will be just fine without you trying to ban everyone with an opinion.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 7:21 PM

The standards here suck. The children go around and call anyone they don't agree with a coot. Whatever the hell a coot is? I don't know. I graduated from Clemson before these babies were born. So thinking this place has class is total BS

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 10:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsNtcf7N_xw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can we expect Crump to take the purple triangle....

Sep 26, 2018, 7:24 PM

...seriously when he allows staff to post a video of a LSU faux tiger singing "the Clemson song". That's a new low for the proprietors of Tnet.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic