Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST

Jan 2, 2018, 1:57 PM

and nobody has been fired yet. "Best is the Standard" rings hollow when anything less than the best is accepted among our coaching staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Who do you think should go?***

Jan 2, 2018, 1:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After last night

Jan 2, 2018, 2:01 PM

Spence for sure

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fiat Justitia et Pereat Mundus

Re: After last night

Jan 2, 2018, 2:41 PM

Alex Spence did fine last night, If not for his foot the game looks a lot like last years semi's

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Batson and whoever was responsible for calling all of them

Jan 2, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Who do you think should go?*** ]

there negative yardage plays. Oh and whoever was responsible for teaching people how to block. While we're at it, we should fire whoever taught our players to tackle using the horsecollar tackle approach. I think that's the low hanging fruit, there are probably several more who should be fired later today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Batson and whoever was responsible for calling all of them

Jan 2, 2018, 3:29 PM

Dabo needs to choose Bama or us ...

Unacceptable having a coach who is making travel plans to another school while it's game week with a shorter week of rest and the starting QB is hurt. Sick of hearing this Bama stuff. The AD needs to force the issue with Dabo that he needs to come out and say he is 110 percent committed to Clemson and the Bama talk is non sense. Clemson fans are pouring in too much money to have a head coach worried about traveling to another school during the season. Dabo needs to be reminded he was rejected by Bama numerous times, and given the opportunity of a lifetime by Clemson

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Who do you think should go?***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:31 PM [ in reply to Who do you think should go?*** ]

Marty Smith. I think he was scouting our team all week and reporting his findings to saban

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh...

Jan 2, 2018, 2:01 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST

Jan 2, 2018, 2:25 PM

Idiot post. I'm thankful for EACH Clemson coach...we have the BEST staff!

I'm all-in...you sir, need quit posting stupid comments!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you have to excuse GWP...

Jan 2, 2018, 2:26 PM

she walks on her tiptoes

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What?***

Jan 2, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

Did you not see his signature?

Jan 2, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

He is Lord of the Idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Jan 2, 2018, 2:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

The welcome party will be here soon. Make yourself comfortable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i'm not sure you realize who poasted this comment

Jan 2, 2018, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

go back, reread, repeat

then, follow up

but in her defense, someone shood get #### canned today. i'm going with: brownell

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Please post more often, maybe together we can make...

Jan 2, 2018, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

a difference and clean this place up?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 2:33 PM

Keep up the good work of being an embarrassment to yourself, with your juvenile posts being at the age of 50. Seriously get a life man, go spend time with your wife and kids, instead of thinking a message board is the end all be all of human existence. Still haven’t learned your lesson that what you and your troll buddies do on here has zero effect on me. So go have fun with your troll buddies and your pathetic little lives.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jan 2, 2018, 3:14 PM

There does need to be some serious reflection for our O play calling.

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Jan 2, 2018, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one find it hard to believe that it is almost 2pm EST ]

There does need to be some serious reflection for our O play calling.

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Things take time

Jan 2, 2018, 3:10 PM

when lawyers are involved.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe we should fire you and the other so-called...

Jan 2, 2018, 3:31 PM

Tiger fan posters like you? You don't deserve to put on Clemson apparel. You don't deserve to pull for Clemson. You don't deserve to be in a 10 mile radius of Clemson.

I'm glad this is the last month @tigerking79® is donating so she doesn't have to be a party to this any longer. Over the past 4 years this board has turned into a cesspool for many different reasons. But the worst reason is supposed Clemson fans bashing players and openly hoping for their downfall.

As far as the Mods, Crump and BMeist, step up your game. The front page has devolved into click bait articles and the boards are filled with the worst of the worst. Clean up the board and quit the dang gone sensationalism on the news side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic