Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the

Oct 6, 2020, 2:41 PM

Wuhan Flu. I guess China got what they wanted to shift the blame on anyone but them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the

Oct 6, 2020, 2:42 PM

Yeah, how come no one ever called it Wuhan Flu before you did just now?

How come Trump couldn't outsmart the China Virus?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 2:45 PM

Trump is apparently calling it "the whatever you want to call it" virus since his non-book schooling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the ]

I have been been calling it the Wuhan Flu from day one but my kids say its not a flu virus dad and I say it sounds better.

Oct 6, 2020, 3:38 PM

I 100% believe that story. Guess they got a pretty smart mom?

And speaking of smart, how come Trump couldn't outsmart the China Virus?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's easy...

Oct 6, 2020, 3:56 PM

Trump really understands the virus now.*

*You know the whole non-book schooling thing that I have been wearing out the last couple of days. Out of all the stupid, uncomfortable things to listen to that he has said the last 4 years, this, for me, takes the cake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 3:57 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the ]

No one has so far but I think it is coming. Well my kids are doctor and bio chemist and engineer. Yes my wife is very smart in English and taxes, bookkeeping accounting but not so much in math and
science. That is all on me. I know it is a corona virus. My kids have been talking about it before you even knew it was coming to the US. They all agreed nothing can be done to stop it. It looks like they were right. I said what about quarantine people and the bio chemist said not going to work the cat is already out of the bag. Looks like he was right.

Oct 6, 2020, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I for one cannot believe people not blaming China for the ]

the chinese virus contracted Trump

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2020, 2:43 PM

Shows you what a garbage media we have

I blame God.***

Oct 6, 2020, 2:44 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, China's not on the ballot this year.***

Oct 6, 2020, 2:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Also, China's not on the ballot this year.***

Oct 6, 2020, 2:57 PM

Yes THEY ARE! It's the Biden/Harris ticket.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Also, China's not on the ballot this year.***

Oct 6, 2020, 3:35 PM

Yep China Joe.

McDonald's brews a hot cup of coffee. It's all in how you

Oct 6, 2020, 2:49 PM

handle it.

maybe that's why we're having so much trouble...

Oct 6, 2020, 2:51 PM

with the mask thing

Stay thirsty

Oct 6, 2020, 2:58 PM

Trump/Pence 2020: Blame Someone Else***

Oct 6, 2020, 2:50 PM

Trump/Pence 2020: Blame The Ones Responsible.

Oct 6, 2020, 2:59 PM

you were so close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Trump/Pence 2020: Blame The

Oct 6, 2020, 3:44 PM

Dems China Obama Wuhan Flu Mitt Romney Mainstream Media Hillary's Emails State Governors Nancy Pelosi All The Hoaxes The Courts The FBI Jeff Bezos CNN The Squad etc. etc. etc.

Correct

Oct 6, 2020, 5:14 PM

but you left out yer boys Comey, Brennan, Strzok, Clapper, etc. You leftist libbies have quite the team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Correct

Oct 6, 2020, 6:18 PM

Check out all those pubs on the libbie team!

Re: Correct

Oct 6, 2020, 7:26 PM

Right. You can also have McCain (Peace be upon him) and Romney.
And Mueller, don't forget Mueller.

People blame China in part. Once the virus hit the US, it

Oct 6, 2020, 2:54 PM

became Trump's problem - the kind of problem that catapults normal presidents into re-election.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe because China doesn't run our federal government?

Oct 6, 2020, 2:59 PM

China wasn't in a position to ramp up PPE production, a national testing apparatus, convey unified messaging that helped us come together as a nation to combat this from the same page, working together as we have on most past crises I've lived through.

Some others we can blame though, if it helps you out:

Barack Hussein Obama - left us with exactly ZERO Covid-19 vaccines

Hillary Clinton - we all know she's out to destroy America so secretly organizing closures from the NY pedophile trading pizza parlor with her Hollywood friends. Lock her up!

The Squad - All the hysterics they ginned up with their Green New Deal took focus off of mitigating Covid.

CNNNYTIMESWASHPOSTMSNBCFAKENEWSMEDIA- Reporting the spread, infections, and deaths from Covid has only peddled fear. If they would just keep their trap shuts then Trump's cover-up and lies about Covid would have left us all blissfully ignorant. "Wow! This has been a really bad flu season. Next."

I'm sure we can find more folks to blame. Nothing says "conservative" like shirking responsibility and looking for someone to pin your woes on.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe because China doesn't run our federal government?

Oct 6, 2020, 4:30 PM

You forgot about Mueller report and Russia hoax and tax return hoax distracting him too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not interested in blame.

Oct 6, 2020, 3:25 PM

I'm interested in resolution.

Re: I'm not interested in blame.

Oct 6, 2020, 3:37 PM

Stick around. It will get resolved soon or later but China is to blame so put blame where it belongs.

Something happening can be someone else's fault

Oct 6, 2020, 4:10 PM

How it is managed and the damage mitigated falls on the plate of leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Something happening can be someone else's fault

Oct 6, 2020, 4:16 PM

Wrong again. According to my son the bio-chemist that is a DEM. (god help him) there was nothing we could have done to stop the virus or its spread. Looks like he was right.

Re: Something happening can be someone else's fault

Oct 6, 2020, 4:18 PM

give him a break, he needs trump to tell him to wash his hands

LOL

Oct 6, 2020, 4:26 PM

No, but it's funny... somehow the folks taking responsible caution during this are being laughed at by the folks who are lapping up the "hoax" "china-flu" rhetoric coming from our highest elected office.

I listen to folks who are knowledgeable on the subject. Trump would do well to do the same, and to reinforce that scientific consensus to folks who somehow seem to take his word as gospel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you are likely confused

Oct 6, 2020, 4:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Something happening can be someone else's fault ]

It does appear to be scientific consensus that there is practically nothing we could do to *STOP* the eventual spread... absent taking strong and sane action to slow it's spread and invest strongly in searching for medical interventions (ie a vaccine), that would help put a practical end to it's spread.

And it may well be that we simply disagree, but the notion that the rhetoric coming from the highest elected office in our country doesn't matter on an issue as literally dangerous as this virus seems crazy to me. I don't, for a a second, hold Trump liable for the virus hitting our shores. I hold him (and every other leader of our country) responsible for *HOW* he managed it once it was here. Your son may well be correct about eventualities... but that fatalist view certainly is not one which leaders should take and nor is it one which medical experts themselves are taking.

Re: I think you are likely confused

Oct 6, 2020, 6:24 PM

There is nothing that could have stopped it or slowed it down. I guess it is here to stay like the Flu. Its China's fault period.

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic