Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I fly once a week on Delta. I always wear my Clemson polo shirt
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

I fly once a week on Delta. I always wear my Clemson polo shirt

Oct 28, 2015, 9:48 AM

and a pair of khakis. Bc i fly so much, i get the 1st class upgrade often and like that my bright orange shirt and white paw are represented in that 1st class cabin. It also usually sparks good coversation.

Most importantly, I make sure that I use my Southern manners and represent not only my school, but the colors and paw I am wearing in a way that reflects positively on the university.

I'm reading all these posts and all I can wonder is why? Why be profane? Does it make you feel louder and more riled up? Is it to be "cool" with the crowd? Is it to represent well?

I'm all for a good swear like a sailor tirade, but everything has a place. I wonder how these folks would choose to represent the university when removed from the comfort of a crowd.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

ummm....this is crazy

Oct 28, 2015, 9:52 AM

I think I'm sitting beside you. Can we put the armrest down?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hilarious :)

Oct 28, 2015, 9:57 AM

I did sit down in Salt Lake on a flight last year and the dude next to me was logging in to tigernet. Thought that was funny.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

was it a coot?***

Oct 28, 2015, 12:45 PM

I fly twice a week on Southwest and always make sure to wear

Oct 28, 2015, 9:55 AM

a bigass foam cowboy hat and spurs that jingle. Then I promply sit down wherever I want and curse THE ENTIRE FLIGHT. It makes me feel so awesome to do that. I also like to kick babies, puppies, and the Pope. My favorite is lighting up a cig. in the first class bathrooms cause I DGAF.

GO ALL TIGERS, SMOKE EM IF YOU GOT EM!

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think you're being totally honest.

Oct 28, 2015, 9:57 AM

They wouldn't let you on the plane with spurs.

Plastic spurs have been approved.***

Oct 28, 2015, 11:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK State boards are... well , not here ; )***

Oct 28, 2015, 9:58 AM [ in reply to I fly twice a week on Southwest and always make sure to wear ]

null

Re: I fly once a week on Delta. I always wear my Clemson polo shirt

Oct 28, 2015, 10:01 AM

Flying home tomorrow from Newark , NJ . Three hour layover in Philly , then home to Charleston .
I too , will don the PAW .
However , jeans are the choice here . Also , I prefer the rear of the plane , but I suggest that this way many more travelers get the full frontal of our logo ...and they love it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I don't ever pay for it, but if they're going to give

Oct 28, 2015, 10:06 AM

me a 1st class seat I'll take it.

null

Re: I don't ever pay for it, but if they're going to give

Oct 28, 2015, 10:10 AM

Yes , pretentious ones aside , most people in first-class are good people .
Now back in second-class , it's a roll of the dice . My favorite is being wedged between the lardle who sweats from his forearms and the Indian-mom who's child is crying and it smells like the diaper needs a curry-change .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 28, 2015, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: I fly once a week on Delta. I always wear my Clemson polo shirt ]

Good to see another Charlestonian on here. Couldn't help but notice how many #### Coots there are here in the low country when I moved here 5 years ago from Anderson. Everybody on my job site today walking around with Coot gear on so I always give them a hard time .......haha

Oct 28, 2015, 10:15 AM

Charleston is infested with them . They put up billboards , they have their own store down on King Street , and there are so many of their magnets on late model cars that you would think you're in Gaston .

DB23

HAD their own store on King St.. It magically went away over

Oct 28, 2015, 10:26 PM

the last year.

null

Re: HAD their own store on King St.. It magically went away over

Oct 28, 2015, 11:29 PM

LoL. I didn't notice . Maybe they just restocked it with Bama and LSU gear , and shrunk back into the clothing racks .

DB23

Oct 28, 2015, 10:01 AM

Flying home tomorrow from Newark , NJ . Three hour layover in Philly , then home to Charleston .
I too , will don the PAW .
However , jeans are the choice here . Also , I prefer the rear of the plane , but I suggest that this way many more travelers get the full frontal of our logo ...and they love it .

DB23

Profanity laced tirades....

Oct 28, 2015, 10:16 AM

show a lack of intelligence and a limited vocabulary.

Among other things, it gives a bad impression, it makes you unpleasant to be around, it's offensive, it's a tool for whiners and complainers, it reduces respect people have for you, it shows you lack self-control, it's an indication of a bad attitude, it demonstrates a lack of character, it's immature, and it reflects ignorance.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Profanity laced tirades....

Oct 28, 2015, 10:17 AM

Did you just call the OP a tool ?

DB23

Uhhh...not a far as he knows

Oct 28, 2015, 10:44 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Completely agree.. But sometimes it just feels good to say

Oct 28, 2015, 10:28 PM [ in reply to Profanity laced tirades.... ]

#### it...

null

Re: Completely agree.. But sometimes it just feels good to say

Oct 28, 2015, 11:14 PM

Yup. All Clemson all the time.

Not related, but flying home from Tampa a few weeks ago

Oct 28, 2015, 10:32 AM

I was wearing a Clemson shirt.

The TSA agent smiled as I approached. She said, "I was just telling Tonya our day hasn't started until we see a Clemson fan come through. That's when I looked up and saw you coming this way. There you go, the first Clemson person, so our day has begun. You people come through here everyday wearing Clemson stuff."

We had a chuckle and I told her one of our stars, Artavis Scott is from right up the road in Clearwater. She says, "Go Clemson!"

Thought that was a fun interaction.

Love it !***

Oct 28, 2015, 10:36 AM

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Nice choice of flying attire. Today I also have on my orange

Oct 28, 2015, 10:56 AM

Clemson polo with khakis (no pleats).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oct 28, 2015, 11:32 PM

Are your khakis pleated?

TSA agent in Columbia is Clemson Grad

Oct 28, 2015, 11:36 PM

On his post retirement gig. He always notices my Clemson ring (no matter how I'm dressed) and says Go Tigers!

He's the only bright spot in that airport. Thankfully they took the Slurrier welcome announcement off the PA even before he quit.

I fly once a week on Malaysian Air with my Beats by Dre pumped up

Oct 28, 2015, 11:43 PM

to max volume and I always rap the lyrics. I wear a diaper bc I only use the bathroom to get busy. Since Im eating tuna sandwiches the whole flight the diaper fills up but I dont change. My white skinny jeans get stained but thats ok bc Im so rich I got extras. I only cuss when I speak in tongues so no one knows what Im saying

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic