Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel like an FSU loss hurts Clemson a good bit. See why...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I feel like an FSU loss hurts Clemson a good bit. See why...

Oct 30, 2014, 9:11 PM

We'll get a crappy bowl game (if FSU doesn't lose again) - likely the Russell Athletic or Belk Bowl.

We drop in the rankings; Louisville likely jumps us.

The ACC gets no money from the Playoff.

Even if FSU loses again and we win the ACC, we have almost NO shot at the playoff.

This will almost guarantee 3 SEC teams in the playoff.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh well. Go Cards.***

Oct 30, 2014, 9:13 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

until we are mathematically

Oct 30, 2014, 9:14 PM

eliminated from winning the division ill root for what ever outcome helps us get to the title game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're assuming FSU doesn't still end up in the top 4

Oct 30, 2014, 9:15 PM

I don't see why they can't if UofL shows that they're a very good team by beating ND and winning out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FSU will fall to about #10

Oct 30, 2014, 9:17 PM

The U of L win against Notre Dame would definitely help, but then that puts Louisville way ahead of us.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For me

Oct 30, 2014, 9:22 PM

its not about conference, its about justice. I can never pull for F$U as long as Fisher and Winston are there. I wish we could have closed the deal against them.

Unless we use use sec logic

Oct 30, 2014, 9:59 PM [ in reply to FSU will fall to about #10 ]

Then they go no farther than 3...4 at the worst

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel like an FSU loss hurts Clemson a good bit. See why...

Oct 30, 2014, 9:24 PM

I'm not sure what people don't understand about this. If fsu loses we will go to a crappier bowl, receive less money, get made more fun of as a conference (yes I understand the whole conference joke thing.) If fsu goes to the playoff and we win out, there is a good chance we could end up in Miami in the orange bowl practicing in front of big time recruits and playing in a big time bowl game and strengthen our claim as a big time program.

Could end up in OB if FSU implodes after this

Oct 30, 2014, 9:48 PM

Which they very well may.

I'd rather have an outside chance at an ACC title AND OB than maybe possibly getting the OB and no title.

Go Cards!

Go Noles.***

Oct 30, 2014, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Re: I feel like an FSU loss hurts Clemson a good bit. See why... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only game that matters this season is on Nov. 29.***

Oct 30, 2014, 9:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Go Cards! Screw SHameis***

Oct 30, 2014, 9:47 PM

Re: I feel like an FSU loss hurts Clemson a good bit. See why...

Oct 30, 2014, 9:53 PM

Just think though, if Deshaun would have started and played the whole game to start the season. I think that we would have been at least a one loss team right now. And maybe one of the undefeated teams, what if, what if!!! Sometimes doing what you feel is only right, can come back and bite you square in the A$S. With the way Deshaun played in the UGA game, I'm sure that Dabo and Chad felt that Deshaun was most suited for our style offense. But one of them for sure felt that it was only fair to start Cole, and so did I. But I didn't know how really good Deshaun was as a true freshman....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like FSU woke up***

Oct 30, 2014, 9:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic