Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How crazy has my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,668

How crazy has my

Nov 3, 2020, 6:30 PM

Country become? Businesses are forced to board up their buildings awaiting the election returns. How sad that this great country has become so violent. Is there no answer? It sure isn’t the two men or parties battling for control of America. I’m much to old to cry but I’m not sure I will sleep well for a few days. I genuinely feel for my wonderful grandsons who has an unknown future to look forward to.

I know. Wrong board Moran. Save it,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How crazy has my

Nov 3, 2020, 6:44 PM

This country will never be the same no matter who wins. So sad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 6:49 PM

Nope, it doesn’t matter. No candidate has yours or my best interested at the top of theirs.

We have but only so much we can affect. Then we’ll clean up the mess after it settles.... Rinse, repeat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 6:54 PM

Thanks. I’m glad there are at least two intellects on this board!

America is in trouble.

Sadly, four years from today we will be having this same argument. If we are lucky!!!!

Like a kidney stone, this too shall pass. I am optimistic

Nov 3, 2020, 6:52 PM

that the worst will soon be behind us.

As they say, if the #### don't kill you, it makes you stronger.

Nov 3, 2020, 7:04 PM

If there is ever a time to trust in your God I would say now is definitely that time here in America. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord no matter what.

study history, this is nothing new.

Nov 3, 2020, 7:29 PM

Politicians have been destroying nations forever. People are there to be milked for their money. Always the same story. So many people voting on their candidate because he's a better person when in reality, they are all scum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

It's actually been worse...

Nov 3, 2020, 8:42 PM

...but the genius in the framework of our constitution which must have been guided by God, has survived the test of time and years of rotten politicians. In the end, the good citizens of our country are what makes it great and powerful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's actually been worse...

Nov 4, 2020, 10:59 AM

^ This, have faith in our constitution and our county shall prosper.

Forth Turnings are rough.

Nov 3, 2020, 9:15 PM

Prepare thyself.

I feel about like I did at halftime of the game

Nov 3, 2020, 9:35 PM

This past weekend. America is Clemson, and our govt (both sides) are BC. I was a little worried at first, but I never felt like it was out of hand. I knew we would come back and win. I was keeping all my friends and family sane during that game. I will do the same with whichever way this election goes. America will get by.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I feel about like I did at halftime of the game

Nov 4, 2020, 10:49 AM

Clemson has leaders in the lineup. America doesn’t,

And which side do you think will be destroying property

Nov 4, 2020, 10:57 AM

post-election?

I only ask because the narrative for those in the "middle" is that both sides are equivalent, and this is confusing to me because I haven't seen too many people on the right rioting and destroying property.

I keep hearing about what the "radical" right is doing, but I have yet to see anything significant that they are doing.

If you have, I would love to hear about it.

Am I missing something?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 1:56 PM

I had a peculiar reaction while waiting in line to vote: I looked at the long, snaking line around Lake Bowen Baptist Church and I suddenly felt a surge of love and pride as i witnessed all my fellow Americans coming together for a single purpose! To Vote and demonstrate Democracy to the world! That was a profound realization after all the divisive messaging we have come through. To see my fellow Americans demonstrating what it really means to participate in a Democracy was inspiring! Go TIGERS!!!!! P.S. I was not the only person in line sporting Tiger love. I had a Tigers mask on and many people had Tiger Jackets and Hats. GO TIGERS!!!!

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,668
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic