Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I doubt that last night fit into Dabo's sentimental journey.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

I doubt that last night fit into Dabo's sentimental journey.

Jan 2, 2018, 10:36 AM

Not trying to be a snarky jerk, but that stuff looks silly when you come out and get smoked like that.

Love Dabo and all he's done, but some reality is needed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe part of Dabo's sentimental journey...

Jan 2, 2018, 10:43 AM

...is getting Bama ready for him to take over and this was just another contribution to that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Re: maybe part of Dabo's sentimental journey...

Jan 2, 2018, 10:54 AM

After last night....I think Dabo moved down the list considerably.

Dabo and Nick met up in New Orleans.
Dabo was on a family vacation...Nick was on a business trip.

Not casting shade...just stating the facts.....as both men presented them in pre-game interviews.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 10:57 AM

Eh, not really facts, more your opinions.

I don't think Dabo goes to Bama, but to say a coach would "move down the list considerably" based off of one game would be a big question mark for an executive making that hiring decision.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 11:11 AM

Go back and LISTEN to both men describe the trip.

Nothing wrong with having a bowl experience. But more was involved. I think Saban viewed the game more seriously. Yes, that's my opinion.....based on what I heard.

btw...I wish they would scrap the whole playoff deal. AND THAT'S WITH US PRETTY MUCH GUARANTEED CONSIDERATION EVERY YEAR, BEING ONE OF THE TWO...THREE AT MOST....TOP TEAMS IN A ### TOUGH CONFERENCE.

The bowl experience and the playoff experience cannot coexist, IMO, to the maximum enjoyment and reward to the PLAYERS...who deserve it.

Unfortunately, that train done left the station long ago. Next stop.....8...then 16...

Not casting shade but....

Jan 2, 2018, 7:17 PM

You are an idiot.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:54 PM [ in reply to Re: maybe part of Dabo's sentimental journey... ]

You’re an idiot !! Go get yer blooming onion ... and just show up to Death Valley for your annual ### kicking next November !

Dabo didn't move down on any list, but

Jan 2, 2018, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: maybe part of Dabo's sentimental journey... ]

I would agree a lesson was learned. Believe it or not, he is still growing as a coach. Last night was just another chapter in the novel. Book is far from over.

Agree

Jan 2, 2018, 11:15 AM

Dabo is further along at this point in his career than Saban was. He is still learning. No one ever denied that Saban was the best in the business after his teams got steamrolled by Oklahoma and Utah. It happens to the best of coaches and they get right back up from things like this and win. Dabo has done it before and will do it again.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo hasn't down any list

Jan 2, 2018, 8:13 PM [ in reply to Re: maybe part of Dabo's sentimental journey... ]

Name one, just one National Championship Team in history that replaced it STARTING TE, 2 top WR's,QB and RB ,then went on to win 12 games the next season ?We'll wait, he's in rarefied air.

!2-2 in a rebuilding year. What does rebuilding mean for Dado ? Not making it to the 15th game ?

Re: I doubt that last night fit into Dabo's sentimental journey.

Jan 2, 2018, 11:22 AM

Yeah...that was snarky...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I doubt that last night fit into Dabo's sentimental journey.

Jan 2, 2018, 11:48 AM

I don't criticize Dabo at all, because I think his team had no shot with the qb/o-line/etn,higgins injury last night. They weren't beating anyone last night.

But I do wonder what his players thought of Dabo going down memory lane this week, reliving "his" Sugar Bowl experience. I wonder if they thought is this 2017 CLEM or 1992 BAMA ...

looks like Dabo got to relive Bama 1992***

Jan 2, 2018, 6:51 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

One can't enjoy the mountain top without the valley below.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:49 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic