Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t know how the rest of you guys and ladies feel but I would have No
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I don’t know how the rest of you guys and ladies feel but I would have No

Dec 6, 2020, 8:45 PM

problems if Tigernet decided to eliminate the Politics and Religion board. IMO it has been responsible for a lot of unnecessary negative comments directed at other Tigernet members and a lot of hurt feelings. Some have used a screen name to bully other Tigernet members.

I will be the first to admit to making statements or comments to or about others in the heat of the moment they were mean spirited or unnecessary. For those of you I may have offended please accept my sincere apologies. I do not hold any malice towards anyone on Tigernet. I am going to do my best in the future to post about sports and to carefully think before posting.

That said, I would like to see Tigernet move back in the direction of mostly sports. Specifically Clemson Sports and get away from politics and religion. I do think it should be appropriate for Tigernet members to ask for prayer request. After all I believe the intent on Tigernet when it first started was for fans to engage in friendly discussions about things happening in sports and to be supportive of any member of the Clemson Family who needed prayers or other assistance.

I hope everyone has a great week and May God Bless you all.

Go Tigers! Let’s should ND the ACC runs through Clemson, SC. Congrats to Coastal Carolina for a great win Saturday over BYU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t know how the rest of you guys and ladies feel but I would have No

Dec 6, 2020, 9:01 PM

I think they’d post politics on the football board which they do now on occasion. It seems traffic on tigernet is down to about half of what it use to be. The only times it seems really busy are during our games with idiots posting stuff they know nothing about. You can look at posts from last night and you’d be amazed at how stupid some people are.
Just chalk it up to 2020 and hope 2021 will kick 2020 in the butt as it walks out the door December 31st.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2020, 9:03 PM

Please this!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2020, 9:07 PM

And what eliminate my right to free speech.
I for one love bashing the left. In fact I like only one team west of the Mississippi. And it's not even a college team.
But on the right side look at the number of teams, college and pro I can pick to love ,or hate.
For instance, let's start with South Carolina. They are the University of South Carolina, not the "coots" ,or the real USC.
An we need to support our state university. But no instead we choose to belittle them, and to make fun of their misfortunes.
Can they help the fact that they are so out of their league in the eSECpn. So should we pray for them?
Well if you do away with the religious board, we won't be able to get down on our hands and knees and pray that they finally get a Head Coach who can coach.
Hi, I'm Leftie, and I approved this message.

Dec 7, 2020, 12:37 AM

Take this CRUDE to the P&R bored Moran!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My Friend, a movie is guaranteed to be a big hit,

Dec 7, 2020, 4:07 AM

if it has politics, religion and sex.

Maybe, that's why Tigernet is so popular. It has politics and religion, and on Tiger Board it has FM to provide the latter ingredient!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 6:51 AM

Well there is only one problem, the NBA,NFL,college ,and even our own beloved Tigers(even though they did not understand the real agenda of BLM) got involved with politics.Lets be direct BLM is not a social justice organization, it is a Marxists political organization by they own admission.All these sports teams and other sports teams decided to intertwine sports and politics.So when they decide to divide politics and sports we will do the same,just let me know but I would not hold my breath.I would really like to know how Dabo really feels about BLM after reading their real agenda,they are straight up about that .I will pose a question for you,if black lives matter so much to the BLM there would be protests every single night in nearby Charlotte NC because of the black on black crimes committed almost everyday but they only protest,loot, and burn when a cop has an altercation with a black person not willing to obey instructions given.Notice how this has settled down since the election and the only time you see them now is to violently attack Trump supporters when they peacefully gather .Democrats and BLM were bought and paid for by Mr. George Soros.He wants to rule the world.Notice that a guy who was over one of Mr.Soros' organizations will be appointed to Bidens cabinet.He previously worked for Obama.Mr. Soros has bought and paid for thousands of government politicians and their campaigns.Mr. Soros has longed to control the world. Remember this is the man who broke the Bank of England, then Finland, then the Asian market in the 1990s.This is common knowledge,just check his history on wikipedia.He got pissed at the USA in early 1990s when the government vowed to block him from owning a professional baseball team and he has been out to get us ever since.Since he owns the Democrats he now again owns the USA.

Your Honor, I give you ^^

Dec 7, 2020, 6:57 AM

Exhibit A

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your Honor, I give you ^^

Dec 7, 2020, 7:12 AM

Which Honor?One bought and paid for?!

Give it a rest. We understand - ESPECIALLY on Pearl Harbor

Dec 7, 2020, 7:43 AM

Day - but this is a SPORTS board ...... and that long, rambling wall of text you typed isn’t changing anyone’s mind.

Just like these 3 sentences won’t change yours, unfortunately.

That’s the point of the OP ..... getting away from exactly what your post is.

Have a great day ...... G O T I G E R S ! ! !

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Give it a rest. We understand - ESPECIALLY on Pearl Harbor

Dec 7, 2020, 8:17 AM

As Jack Nicholson said "YOU can't handle the truth"

The truth isn't what's in question.

Dec 7, 2020, 8:39 AM

No one cares about your political rants on the sports board. That's a fact.

Re: The truth isn't what's in question.

Dec 7, 2020, 9:54 AM

Tell that to the athletes!I know you don't care because you are a stubborn tiger.

I've never been automatically directed to the P&R board

Dec 7, 2020, 7:58 AM

so I don't know what goes on in there.

Thanks for the heads up, now I will refrain from voluntarily going there.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The problem is people posting in the wrong forum***

Dec 7, 2020, 8:18 AM

Dec 7, 2020, 8:20 AM

No because then it will just end up on the football boards. If you don’t like the politics and religion board then you don’t have to go there.

Dec 7, 2020, 8:32 AM

You couldn't be more correct. I've visited occasionally other college boards. The best I've come across is Wisconsin. They have a P&R board. But in the other sports boards, if you so much as mention BLM, or MAGA, or even post a gif of a blue wave or an elephant etc your message is removed immediately and you're sent a message warning you'll be revoked if you post P&R messages on sports sections. Not sure how they do it but the mods are on top of it. No exceptions whether you're a newbie or a big donor popular poster.

Dec 7, 2020, 8:39 AM

Meant to add, you're able to quote another poster and discuss sports only but if it's a personal attack, your message is deleted and you're warned of the rules of no personal attacks.

Same with trolls, they have a separate board for any material on other teams. Again, not sure how they keep it so clean but it works.

If only there were some way to avoid clicking on it!!!

Dec 7, 2020, 8:34 AM

Maybe one day.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If only there were some way to avoid clicking on it!!!

Dec 7, 2020, 8:43 AM

Maybe what I'm talking is apples to oranges but with the other ones, they keep the material cleaned within the topics.

So your problem actually isn't the presence of the P&R board

Dec 7, 2020, 9:05 AM

it's the people who ignore the fact that there is a P&R board.

Seems that eliminating the P&R board would increase the number of political posts on the main board, not decrease it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't post or reply over there often. The fact that it is

Dec 7, 2020, 8:43 AM

"segregated" from the rest of the boards seems to bring out an awful lot of bottom feeders that don't show their keyboard faces on the "normal" boards.

It is perverse entertainment sometimes on the political side, though. The world needs laughs however it can get them these days.

Re: I don't post or reply over there often. The fact that it is

Dec 7, 2020, 8:56 AM

Sorry for my long post of info but the main point is Athletes mixed politics with sports first.

I don't believe that would put an end to political posts

Dec 7, 2020, 9:58 AM

It would just result in ALL of those posts being on the football board instead of just ~half of them.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic