Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since we talking about fast foods. Best fast food cheeseburgers around here ranked by fatso 7spots.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 669

Since we talking about fast foods. Best fast food cheeseburgers around here ranked by fatso 7spots.

Feb 3, 2021, 12:18 PM

1. Culver’s Deluxe with Bacon. (NO COMPETITION!)
2. Patrick’s Double Cheeseburger Plate half and half. (May they Rest In Peace. Screw you Covid. And they get special plate mention because they were murdered by the pandemic in the past year.)
3. Hardee’s SuperStar w/ Cheese (What the Whopper used to be.)
4. Burger King’s Rodeo Burger (Brings back the best drunken memories spent with Uncle Bob... YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE RODEO BURGER!)
5. Burger King’s “The Whopper” (It’s the original fresh tasting fast food burger for me. It should rank much higher. But nowadays the bun’s trash, the burger’s trash, and it’s all because they only hire fuckface employees.)
6. Sonic’s Super Sonic Bacon Cheeseburger add jalapeños. (Was once my favorite burger in the world. How did they #### things up so badly?)
7. McDonald’s BigMac because of nostalgia. (Of course that’s only if you add a 10 piece McNugget and get 1 Hot Mustard Sauce and 1 Sweet and Sour sauce. Otherwise, all their #### has become inedible. Unless the kids and wife ask for food on a road trip anywhere. Then it’s there, it’s quick, it’s inexpensive, and I will sing the praises of the Golden Arches. Side note... They used to have good fries but now their slackers can’t even get that right most of the time.)

My list only goes to 7. Fuckoff!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW

Feb 3, 2021, 12:23 PM

1 - Rush's - Double
2 - Beacon - Double
3 - Sonic - double
4 - Wendys - Double
5 - Whopper (BK Lunge) with cheese of course
6 - Hardees - Super Grease Burger
7 - 31 Guise - Double
I'm not even going to rank McDonalds. If you can't find more than 7 burgers better than McDonalds, then the world ain't your oyster.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said “around here”.

Feb 3, 2021, 12:28 PM

Driving from Greenville to Spartanburg or Columbia kills the fast food aspect.

BUT I FORGOT TO COOKOUT! Crap!

Any Cookout burger comes in 3rd on my list... around here.

Just don't understand the love for Rush's

Feb 3, 2021, 12:31 PM [ in reply to FWIW ]

yea, good milkshakes, but burgers are horrible imo.

Note: have not had one in at least 5 years, but I cannot imagine them getting better.

Note 2: it was from the Rush's near the mall, so maybe there are better versions?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last time I had Rush's I got mild food poisoning .. went to

Feb 3, 2021, 12:33 PM

sleep, woke up and Kobe was dead.

fuckthatshit

#Rush’skilledKobe!***

Feb 3, 2021, 12:39 PM

DIg a double chili cheese burger but I can only eat one per

Feb 3, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Just don't understand the love for Rush's ]

decade for health reasons.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOLE UP. Rush's is the DDD Tiddies of hamburgers.

Feb 3, 2021, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Just don't understand the love for Rush's ]

Cheesburger (not double) basket is the proper order.

OG one on Broad River is the best. 378 is 2nd best. Then harbison.

LOL JK they are all the same really.

Prolly 378 is the place to go to have the least chance of getting shot of the 3.

ALSO, FUN FACT:

Feb 3, 2021, 1:37 PM

Was was at the drive through window of the one on Broad River when Kevin Butler kicked that long field goal to beat us. Ruined my lunch or dinner or whatever time it was.

Another FUN FACT. I went to his daughter's wedding

Feb 3, 2021, 1:42 PM

and they served late night waffle house after the main meal, open bar down town Atlanta, even got a Waffle House princess t-shirt. FIL was wasted and I had to walk him across the skreet.

What the heck is up with out of towners and Rush's???

Feb 3, 2021, 1:51 PM [ in reply to ALSO, FUN FACT: ]

My cousins from camden usta be crazy about that place... and mauldint, TRDJ and others talk about it on here.

I don't get it.

I bet I've eaten there a grand total of 5 times in a decade, and never was it my choice. I drive by 2 of them every day going to and coming home from work. it's not bad, but I don't get a hardon when I drive by...

What am I missing?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I went to CousinofRyanadidas wedding also***

Feb 3, 2021, 1:55 PM

I probably came across you and never realized it.***

Feb 3, 2021, 2:07 PM

JoetigerNY got yelled at by the photographer

Feb 3, 2021, 2:08 PM

joetigerny

They had baller azzz crab cakes. I remember that.***

Feb 3, 2021, 2:21 PM

I do not rememeber this.

Feb 3, 2021, 9:34 PM [ in reply to JoetigerNY got yelled at by the photographer ]

Im not surprised, but i just dont remember.

WHO YOU CALLING OUT OF TOWNER?

Feb 3, 2021, 1:55 PM [ in reply to What the heck is up with out of towners and Rush's??? ]

I may or may not have been an IN TOWNER for the better part of 20 years good sir.

The burgers taste good. That's what's going on here.

So you’re basically a 1950’s beat writer for the Times.

Feb 3, 2021, 2:01 PM

Voting for the Hall of Fame. You should know what’s going on with the burgers during this era, in order to fairly cast a vote.

Really?

Feb 3, 2021, 2:06 PM [ in reply to WHO YOU CALLING OUT OF TOWNER? ]

Cool bro.

I didn't realize that.

I used to work on a farm with a bunch of Mexicans. Maybe we have some mutual friends.

Do you know Juan? Nacho? Chiquitito? Silo? Moyo?

Hoping you’re a scok.

Feb 3, 2021, 2:18 PM

And not some yankee transplant who moved down to the south to work a so called blue collar job so you could spread your degenerative racial bias, with minimal suspicion. Just so you know, we don’t use those words around here when referring sarcastically to people’s names. Shame on you. You’re fooling no one sir. We already know that your “nurse wife” thinks the Covid pandemic is a farce. But never refuses her paycheck. You don’t raise pigs. You are one!

(I mean every word of this post.) (It’s not a joke.) (Quit laughing you #######.) (Quit laughing.) (Why does no one take me serious?) (Fuckthisshit... I’m out!)

Yankee?!?!?!?!?!

Feb 3, 2021, 2:24 PM

I ate fatback out my granny’s hand before papa’s chow bout ripped my ear off.

Feb 3, 2021, 2:38 PM

Shouldn’t have never tried to fetch that bread for the dog that day. But I did. Papa spent the rest of his money leftover from the medical bills on the poker machines down at the place on Saluda. Granny used to go down there to get the rest of his check. I won’t mention the place by name, but y’all know where I’m talking about. Granny made the best fried pork chops. THE BEST! AND FRIED FATBACK!!!
“Rice is such an important export from the South” is all I ever heard. As far as I’m concerned, we never had any good tasting rice as a kid and we never will. If rice was such an important export for the South, then I say ship it all out of town. I’ll gladly trade rice for any other barbecue sauce thickeners!

Prolly cause your just another Burger King fuckface!***

Feb 3, 2021, 1:57 PM [ in reply to What the heck is up with out of towners and Rush's??? ]

Agree, mediocrity is an acquired taste.***

Feb 3, 2021, 2:09 PM [ in reply to What the heck is up with out of towners and Rush's??? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiggity be like

Feb 3, 2021, 12:36 PM [ in reply to FWIW ]

if it ain't a double with cheese, fuckoff

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't mess around.***

Feb 3, 2021, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can’t edit for Cookout.

Feb 3, 2021, 12:29 PM

I forgot Cookout.

They get 3rd!

You must be wasted, 7. How a man makes a list of burgers

Feb 3, 2021, 1:08 PM

and ALL of them are terrible (or don't exist) is beyond me.

You'd better start any list like this with The Clock. From there you should run down a who's who of greek owned similar places around town.

All that fast food #### tastes like dog ####### #### that was #### out of another dog's mouth.

The Clock has lost their mayonnaise over the past few years.

Feb 3, 2021, 1:26 PM

All of them.

Patrick’s would’ve ######’em all up back in their prime. Now they’re dead, sadly.

I can definitely eat a Clock burger, but the best Clocks supply me with better options. Meat and threes. Fried seafood combos. Onion rings. But in regards to the list, they are included with my Patrick’s mention. A Greek mafia greasy spoon with burgers, chicken fingers, and chili dogs. They’re all the same, only different. Patrick’s, Pete’s, The Clock... they are all the same. Only a handful of folks had the nuts to step outside of the “Clock” name. Those that did, I reward.

I didn't realize around here was around there. I thought it

Feb 3, 2021, 1:18 PM

was over yonder somewhere.

If I'm getting a fast food burger I'm probably

Feb 3, 2021, 1:40 PM

getting a Hardee's Frisco burger.

FYT:

Wayback, Ye Olde, Hardees, the rest.

Feb 3, 2021, 1:58 PM

I had Comeback Shack over the weekend in Mount Perfect and it was pretty dang good. I'll need a few more samples to judge consistency before if makes the list.

I do wreck or mend if you are in Charleston (or Boone Apparently).

I had a bacon cheeseburger from Abbey Road in Cary NC today.

Feb 3, 2021, 9:47 PM

W Fried Okra as the side. Was #### good, not fast food but it did come in about 15 min to the office.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Petee’s on White Horse Rd

Feb 3, 2021, 11:04 PM

Double cheeseburger plate all half and half with a jumbo sweet tea is the best drive thru option in Greenville. You might want a loaded .22 in close range and you might want to consider having a 4x4 if you go in from Piedmont Highway to navigate the tore up parking lot, buts it’s all worth it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 669
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic