Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy Voting day to all!!! I hope that everyone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,011

Happy Voting day to all!!! I hope that everyone

Nov 3, 2020, 8:35 AM

will be safe by wearing your mask, and try to put a safe distance between yourself, and the person in front and behind you. Also, if the person ahead of you, or behind you are coughing, sneezing, spitting, snotting, or doing anything that could make it unsafe for you, just politely go back a few spots, or inform the folks at the polling place that they are creating an unsafe place for you and others. Also suggest that they let them go on and vote to get them out of there. It's up to each one of us to personally help Rid our country of the covid-19 killer Virus!!!!!

For the ones that won't take the time to go and vote, please don't complain about what the people that Govern our country do or say, bc you had a chance to vote for change, and didn't bother, so don't bother complaining!!!!!

Just remember to be as safe as possible for yourself, and for your family. And when you're heading out to your voting place, that will be an excellent time to wear those latex gloves for added safety for you and your family, and leave them in a trash can on your way out. It's too late to wish you had, after you have been infected with the covid-19 Virus. Look at everyone like they are a shooter, everyone they shoot don't die, but some will die. All with covid-19 don't die, but some will die, do you want to take that risk. Also, most people that wear a bulletproof vest will survive being shot, so see the Mask doing the job of a bulletproof vest, it raises your chances of survival if covid-19 is in the same space you're in!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll just be happy that I don't have to throw away a daily

Nov 3, 2020, 8:55 AM

flyer from Lindsay Graham and Jaime Harrison. The hoot of it all is, from the looks of them, they probably used the exact same publisher for these flyers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll just be happy that I don't have to throw away a daily

Nov 3, 2020, 10:39 AM

Or recieve constant ads n texts for Bledsoe paid for by Jaime to try to get u to vote for someone on ballot but who has dropped out of race and thrown his support to Lindsey. DEMS will do anything to win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2020, 1:33 PM

What makes you say stupid stuff like that? I can't comprehend how people do that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didn't have anything against ole Jamie until

Nov 3, 2020, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll just be happy that I don't have to throw away a daily ]

That.

The guy is no longer invited to my tailgate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 3, 2020, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I'll just be happy that I don't have to throw away a daily ]

That is exactly what I was fussing about a few weeks ago. If we lie to them, we risk being charged with perjury. They can lie like a dog using TV ads about each other to us, and it's OK to tell lies about the people we would like to vote for as our public servants, but we don't bc, we don't know if the lies are actually true!!!! There shouldn't ever be any confusion about why our government is so screwed up, and good for nothing. It's bc they do their best to keep us confused about who the best candidates are, and they do it with lies aimed to be deceiving us from the truth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,011
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic