Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,712

Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that

Jan 27, 2021, 10:17 AM

win two national championships together, and then end up with head coaching jobs that are only a 90 minute drive from each other (USF and UCF). I am happy for Jeff and Tony, they will now own the state of Florida, especially since FSU and Miami suck at the footballing while UF is just average at best.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I did a quick calculation and the odds of that happening are

Jan 27, 2021, 10:22 AM

63.17%

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Please show your work. TIA***

Jan 27, 2021, 10:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Seems about right - plus bob is a propeller-headed bean

Jan 27, 2021, 10:29 AM [ in reply to I did a quick calculation and the odds of that happening are ]

counter - so best not to try & beat him at his own game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Bob ain't got no game.

Jan 27, 2021, 12:04 PM

Just ask his dry spell.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Check your math.

Jan 27, 2021, 10:39 AM [ in reply to I did a quick calculation and the odds of that happening are ]

I got 56.7%

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Wow, what are the odds that we have Co-OCs that

Jan 27, 2021, 10:30 AM

What are the odds that Coastal Coach Chadwell is rumored to be a candidate at UCF before the end of this day?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2021, 10:33 AM

I realize that at age 70,I might not remember what day yesterday was ,but I don't recall seeing ,or reading anything today, or yesterday about Tony leaving Clemson for UCF?

Yesterday was Tuesday January 26th. Hth***

Jan 27, 2021, 10:36 AM

Jan 27, 2021, 11:49 AM

Last time I looked Gainesville was still in Florida and not mid major will ever take over for Florida, FSU and the U.

Maybe take a minute, think through whatever the shyatt

Jan 27, 2021, 1:03 PM

was that you just posted, then try again? It would be helpful for all of us in understanding just WTPh you're actually saying. TIA

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,712
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic