Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I wonder how many "oh crap" moments occurred.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 714

I wonder how many "oh crap" moments occurred.

Jan 11, 2021, 9:08 AM

Have to think that some folks caught up in the hysteria stormed the Capitol then thought "uh oh, I just broke into the Capitol Building in Washington DC". Actions have consequences, as we are seeing, but I'm starting to feel some pity for folks who are so clearly addicted to and warped by these internet echo chambers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I wonder how many "oh crap" moments occurred.

Jan 11, 2021, 9:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where u find that GIF of me?***

Jan 11, 2021, 9:24 AM

I'm sure most of them had the frat prank mentality

Jan 11, 2021, 9:31 AM

"I know I shouldn't be doing this - but I ain't hurtin' nobody."

Some of those folks though - they went in there to bust up.

I actually think those cops that opened the door at let folks in will save some people (when it gets to a court-of-law)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure most of them had the frat prank mentality

Jan 11, 2021, 9:45 AM

Like the folks beating and stomping on that cop knocked out flat on his face? That looked awful. That had to be the cop who died. If not, that dude definitely has some serious injuries.

Re: I'm sure most of them had the frat prank mentality

Jan 11, 2021, 10:28 AM

Carl,

Can you point me to that video. I have not seen it.

Re: I wonder how many "oh crap" moments occurred.

Jan 11, 2021, 9:43 AM

I think many just got caught up in the moment. Either way, all are fools. I do feel slightly sorry for some of them, because they are so clueless, yet so eager. They thought they were making a difference. Now there are consequences, like the doing crying at the airport. Pretty sad in some ways.

Maybe getting the reality scared back into them will break

Jan 11, 2021, 9:45 AM

them out of this Qanon conspiracy theory that Trump is somehow saving the country.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe getting the reality scared back into them will break

Jan 11, 2021, 9:47 AM

They are already moving the goal posts and saying that Trump will be president again, but it will March or May or something like that. Some new info is coming out etc etc etc. It's nuts. It will take them a couple of years to realize they were lost and confused.

Thats the whole thing..there's always "one more thing"

Jan 11, 2021, 9:53 AM

one more show to drop, one more piece of evidence thats coming out ANY DAY.

Re: Thats the whole thing..there's always "one more thing"

Jan 11, 2021, 9:58 AM

I think once summer hits, the workforce is busier, and covid is fading due to vaccinations, that their "movement"(double entendre) will fade away. People will get busy again and have their lives back. Then you add that nothing they believed will ever come to fruition. I think it will fade in 6 months.

Re: Thats the whole thing..there's always "one more thing"

Jan 13, 2024, 11:40 AM

I hope you are right.

I disagree.

Jan 11, 2021, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Thats the whole thing..there's always "one more thing" ]

My idiot grandfather went to his grave thinking the moon landing was faked.

Some people never let that kinda stuff go.

Re: Maybe getting the reality scared back into them will break

Jan 11, 2021, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Maybe getting the reality scared back into them will break ]

You have a talent for putting everyone who disagrees with your politics into the same basket. Not all deplorables are really deplorable. Some of us just like the title.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doubt they were upset in the moment

Jan 11, 2021, 4:03 PM

Bet that more are second guessing themselves now though. The herd mentality is crazy. When you're in the middle of it, you throw out all emotional reasoning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did a lot of wrong in my life.

Jan 11, 2021, 4:42 PM

There was a time when I was a child that I tried to blame my wrongs on others. Part of manhood, womanhood is taking responsibility for your own actions. I show no mercy to anyone who entered the building while congress was in session. That includes those who were invited though the side door.

I didn't like that they paraded protesters through the halls during the Kavanaugh hearing and I give them no excuse for doing that now. If everyone had my attitude we'd have peaceful protest without riots. If the people in power would take good advise and present an overwhelming show of force to protesters there would be few riots rather than having half of our cities trying to rebuild from the carnage left in the wake of antifa and blm.

It's too easy to prevent riots to allow them to continue.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 714
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic