Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After all the whereases...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 66
| visibility 721

After all the whereases...

Dec 15, 2020, 8:39 PM

Fauci, Redfield and Brix should be charged with medical malpractice, the MSM should be shutdown for criminal behavior and the liars here should apologize for spreading lies about HCQ.

"1 Whereas, The third hyperinflammatory phase (Stage 3), occurs when a hyperactivated immune
2 system may cause injury to the heart, kidneys, and other organs. A "cytokine storm"--where the
3 body attacks its own tissues--may occur in this phase; and
5 Whereas, There is no current Federal Drug Administration (FDA) indication for the treatment of
6 Early Coronavirus infection, but early emergency use authorization (EUA) originally approved
7 the use of hydroxychloroquine and then rescinded it (2); and
9 Whereas, The FDA limited use of convalescence plasma but now has rescinded that
10 limitation (3); and
12 Whereas, Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine are FDA approved medications for over
13 50 years, and these medications are safely prescribed long-term for other indications (2); and
15 Whereas, AMA President, Patrice A. Harris, MD, issued the following statement: “The AMA
16 is calling for a stop to any inappropriate prescribing and ordering of medications, including
17 chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine, and appealing to physicians and all health care
18 professionals to follow the highest standards of professionalism and ethics” (4); and
20 Whereas, The AMA, American Pharmacists Association, and American Society of Health
21 System Pharmacists issued a joint statement on March 25, 2020 on inappropriate ordering,
22 prescribing, or dispensing of medications to treat COVID-19 (4); and
24 Whereas, Some states, pharmacy boards and institutions have forbidden the use of these
25 medications for COVID-19 infection (4, 5); and
27 Whereas, A proposed regimen to treat COVID-19 for Stage 1, includes 10 days of
28 hydroxychloroquine, Azithromycin, zinc, and on occasion Vitamin D (6); and

https://www.ama-assn.org/system/files/2020-10/nov20-handbook-addendum.pdf

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HCQ! We're back to the old classics.***

Dec 15, 2020, 8:52 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your hero Fauci believed it was effective***

Dec 15, 2020, 9:18 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You are my only true hero, Crunch.***

Dec 15, 2020, 9:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^POTTY OF SCIENCE***

Dec 15, 2020, 10:15 PM [ in reply to HCQ! We're back to the old classics.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YES!! Finally I agree. Sumone should stomp the head

Dec 15, 2020, 9:18 PM

of that fukcing midget Fauci. What a POS. Lying POS.

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: YES!! Finally I agree. Sumone should stomp the head

Dec 16, 2020, 8:09 AM

This will require some reading from you, so I don't expect you to go far.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/88-Everyone-Please-28319253#28319253

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Wow.....that’s actually a pretty big deal.***

Dec 15, 2020, 9:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does not seem like it's a very big deal.

Dec 15, 2020, 9:49 PM

Maybe I read it wrong.

Yes. It’s the AMA advising a 180 on what federal health

Dec 15, 2020, 9:52 PM

Officials have recommended and state legislatures have banned because it shows evidence of early stage efficacy and safety.

Thats a big deal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes. It’s the AMA advising a 180 on what federal health

Dec 16, 2020, 5:05 AM

This was a resolution introduced by an alternate delegate, and was not passed. 88 is posting deliberately misleading information.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 7:36 AM

Yeah? And whadda you know, bunky? Aren't you the only actual doctor here?

Pff. Trained professionals. As if. You want the real truth, you dive into the sewer font of truth at 8kun and imbide. There and only there you'll get the straight skinny that They Don't Want You To Know.

So the delegation from Georgia who introduced this

Aren’t trained doctors? Seems weird they’d let them in the AMA.

Re: So the delegation from Georgia who introduced this

Dec 16, 2020, 8:33 AM

Don’t go down this road Obed, come back to us.

Nah, I’ll fully admit that it’s a smaller deal than I

Dec 16, 2020, 8:38 AM

Thought, and I’ll have egg on my face for that, no problem. It just doesn’t seem like nothing to me though.

Your first red flag should have been the endorsement of this

Dec 16, 2020, 9:29 AM

post by CaptCrash

That's generally a good litmus test here.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:32 AM

If Crash is fawning over a post or article, tread lightly.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Also inb4 “F$&@ you you commie AOC-loving POS”***

Dec 16, 2020, 9:38 AM

Look, I love all you guys, but you can't tell me that

Dec 16, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Your first red flag should have been the endorsement of this ]

if you had to pick a lunger to go tie one on with and get rowdy, Crass wouldn't be in your top 3.

Sure, just don’t let him tell you who to vote for, or what

Dec 16, 2020, 9:47 AM

malarial medications to take.

Hail no.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Look, I love all you guys, but you can't tell me that ]

I mean, he'd be in my top 3 to sit back and observe the #### show. But not to actually drink with.

I actually might put you in my top 3, Obed. Definitely Quoz. The third slot is open for tryouts.

Re: Hail no.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:52 AM

I imagine we'd have a great time just drinking....joking....reveling in our collective brilliance. We'll make it happen one day.

Did we figure out what the AMA thing was?

Dec 16, 2020, 9:58 AM

Because I still don't know.

Yes, I believe I have a handle on it.

Dec 16, 2020, 10:02 AM

A small subset of 13-ish MD's, apparently representing the Georgia AMA delegation, requested the resolution that 88 posted. The AMA at large did not approve it, instead preferring to refer back to an existing approved resolution that says MD's should be able to trust their training and prescribe off-label when they see fit.

Thanks!***

Dec 16, 2020, 10:04 AM

It was a proposal by the GA delegation

Dec 16, 2020, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Did we figure out what the AMA thing was? ]

Of their governing board. It was not voted in and instead, the AMA deferred back to its old policy of letting physicians decide what's best regarding FDA approved drugs for their patients.

Certainly not worthy of jailing anyone or erasing the First Amendment.

Re: Hail no.

Dec 16, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Hail no. ]

Believe it or not, I'm actually not a huge fan of talking politics or religion anymore while drinking. More fun to just tell/hear funny stories, throw darts, bags, Beersby, or this new game some California neighbor introduced us to called Snappa (look that #### up... it's wild).

The one P&R/Lunger I have gotten blitzed with multiple times is aerozeptallica, and I can attest, he is fun drinking.

To tell you the truth, I have many good IRL friends who

Dec 16, 2020, 10:05 AM

I have known and hung out with for a while, and while I can guess, I truly don't know their political beliefs or leanings. We just don't talk about it, and perhaps that's why we are good friends.

Same

Dec 16, 2020, 10:24 AM

I actually party/hang out with a lot of Trump folks in my hood, and even when we do talk about it, it's civil. They know where I stand, but they also know I'm not a Democrat or Biden supporter (which some people here are still too dumb to grasp). Only had one guy get weird shortly before the election, when he was obliterated, and he pulled me aside to make sure I'm going to be on his team after the election when Antifa invades the neighborhood. Just had to tell him to sit down and take a break, and that we have way too many guns in our neighborhood for anyone to think about invading.

For reference.....

Dec 16, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Hail no. ]

I can drink a lot...and I'm a decent wing man to have behind you if you feel like talking sheet to people...not sure how cool I am though.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you had an M5, so I at least know

Dec 16, 2020, 10:07 AM

we could talk cars for a bit.

I did? Think you might have me confused...

Dec 16, 2020, 10:27 AM

I did have a '65 Mustang, but it was all downhill from there in terms of cool points.

Re: For reference.....

Dec 16, 2020, 10:17 AM [ in reply to For reference..... ]

I mean, I like talking #### over games we're playing but not like "Hey boy, I don't like how you lookin' at me" kinda #### talk.

I have a problem with seeking out new people to drink with while cruising around the hood drunk in the golf cart late at night on a Saturday, and my wife has not been happy with me doing that.

But sounds like this needs to happen one day. Maybe at a game when things are back to normal.

Yeah...I was mostly kidding...

Dec 16, 2020, 10:29 AM

about the talking sheet part. I just turned 50, so I'm doing good not hurting myself while sleeping.

Re: Yeah...I was mostly kidding...

Dec 16, 2020, 10:34 AM

Word, and I bet your hangovers hurt as bad as mine.

Definitely don't bounce back like I used to, that's...

Dec 16, 2020, 10:36 AM

for sure.

I got hit with a big dose of reality on my last guy's trip to Vegas.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:10 AM [ in reply to Yes. It’s the AMA advising a 180 on what federal health ]

The AMA is recommending a policy that is 180 degrees

Dec 15, 2020, 10:14 PM [ in reply to Does not seem like it's a very big deal. ]

opposite of what Fauci said. Or said last month, anyway.

What? No.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:04 AM

This is a resolution submitted by one doctor to the board, and he even references the fraudulent "America's Frontline Doctors" in his resolution. This is not the AMA recommending anything.

Have any of y'all ever served on a board before and taken minutes for a meeting?

Lawd, can y'all please do a little research before believing any link 88 posts on here.

It’s not.***

Dec 16, 2020, 7:25 AM [ in reply to Wow.....that’s actually a pretty big deal.*** ]

Bruh...

Dec 16, 2020, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Wow.....that’s actually a pretty big deal.*** ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=28318953#28318953

Not until Feb and the politics is - hopefully - out of the

Dec 15, 2020, 10:11 PM

discussion will people again form opinions and comments based on what labs say.

Re: Not until Feb and the politics is - hopefully - out of the

They don't say it works. They say it doesn't hurt.

Dec 16, 2020, 4:29 AM

And if prescribing it to nuts placate them, prescribe away.

Just sux for people with Lupus and malaria.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know soooo many people that are

Dec 16, 2020, 8:55 AM

hitting the ER with lupus and malaria. I do feel for them too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are like a million Americans with lupus.

Dec 16, 2020, 10:18 AM

I know someone with lupus, and also had a relative die of lupus. It's not that rare as diseases go.

Message was edited by: spooneye®

Hydroxycloroquine is actually called "lupus life insurance"

Dec 16, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to I know soooo many people that are ]

because the use of it to treat lupus and prevent the worst complications have improved outcomes (not dying) for lupus patients. So maybe not a mass exodus in the ER, but it certainly prevents blood clots and kidney failure which are nice side effects of lupus.

I'm no MD, but I've taken plaquenil (hydroxycloroquine) for an at first undiagnosable autoimmune disease for about 5 years. It's been the difference between debilitating arthritis and being normal and healthy. It's been recently determined that I have psoriatic arthritis.

There was a run on the meds (phsycians including my own were stockpiling for patients and their own families), but with a persistant pharmacist I was able to get it.

Re: After all the whereases...

Dec 16, 2020, 4:59 AM

Are you now being deliberately deceitful?

I know where you read your “news” so I checked it out too, and the “article” you sourced this from on the nazi blog even acknowledges that this resolution introduced by one whack job MD from Atlanta was voted against by the AMA assembly.

Look above me, there is now a thread full of people who think this is an actual position reversal.

Dec 16, 2020, 5:07 AM

You're wrong. He found it on the internet on a site that is finally willing tell to the truth and doesn't care if the Deep State takes them out. They have to get the truth out. Luckily, 1988 found out the info/truth and now now he is just relaying the info to us. You should say thank you and move on. Be appreciative. I know I am. Thanks 1988 if you read this. You have opened my eyes.

Hes not being deliberately deceitful as that would be a sin

Dec 16, 2020, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: After all the whereases... ]

He just lacks critical thinking skills and discernment as evidenced by all of the other batshit crazy things he posts.

In the beginning of the arguments on HCQ it was...

Dec 16, 2020, 8:04 AM

at a doctor's descretion. The AMA just returned to that policy. It didn't 'kill people,' it won't 'kill people,' and it never will 'kill people.'

You guys are the ones who believe the 'Trump is trying to kill people,' bullchit.

As delicious as your righteous indignation is,

Dec 16, 2020, 8:15 AM

It’s also sad to see an otherwise thoughtful and successful person so taken in by a web of ########.

The link is to the AMA website.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:00 AM [ in reply to Re: After all the whereases... ]
AMA on HCQ.PNG(93.6 K)

The language of AMA approval for HCQ...vitamin D is a C&P from the article cited in the OP.

Here's a snip of the actual page:

It doesn't matter where I found the link. You can't start dismissing the AMA because the people reporting on AMA news is other than WAPO, NYT, CNN or PBS.

You believe Fauci and the MSM lies about HCQ and the fact is the AMA verifies that it's a legitimate treatment for early stage Chinese Virus.

I was correct and you guys were wrong about HCQ. Get over it.

88. Everyone. Please.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:08 AM

This is a resolution proposed by one doctor from the Georgia delegation of the AMA requesting the AMA take this stance. The AMA has not adopted this policy.

Please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus, y'all read up on this before posting bad information.

https://www.mag.org/e_news/cat/georgia-delegation-plays-active-role-in-amas-interim-hod/

From the article, bold and all caps are mine:

THE AMA HOD DID NOT ADOPT THESE PROPOSALS, AS IT OPTED TO REAFFIRM AMA POLICY H-120.988.

And what does THAT policy say?

That they defer to the judgment of a patient's physician to use FDA approved drugs. That's a long-standing policy of the AMA.

It appears to be 13 doctors, representing GA.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:15 AM

Are they all quacks?

I get you guys wanting to crap on everything 88 posts, and that’s your business, but this isn’t Crazy Bubba in his truck posting a video pontificating about HCQ, it’s a group of trained physicians representing a state within the AMA recommending this. My bad for reading it too broadly as an AMA statement, but it is something worth noting.

I didn't say they were quacks.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:49 AM

And I'm not crapping on just 88. I'm crapping on all of you for automatically believing this was the AMA's stance.

88 had the absurd suggestion that Fauci and others should be criminally charged because of a PROPOSAL. Then he called for an overturning of the First Amendment to shut down the media for somehow lying about this, which they didn't. You, CUinTulsa, and Capt. Crash just liked away at--I'm gonna say it, sorry Obed--an idiotic conclusion drawn from a PROPOSAL.

Then y'all doubled down without digging deeper to discover that this was just a PROPOSAL.

The AMA did NOT vote to adopt this but instead deferred to their policy of letting physicians decide what's best for their patients.

C'mon, man. You should be rushing to un-like that post if you have the ability. What he said was absurd.

LULZ....

Dec 16, 2020, 9:10 AM

must be fantastic to never be wrong and subject to instantaneous charges of idiocy. I'm ok with a late-night whiff once in a while however---it won't be my last. I mean, if we wanted to just play the "YOU SCREWED UP YOU'RE A MORON!!!" game I could point out that the "It's just one guy" angle to completely dismiss this is inaccurate as well, but I'll continue judging you against your larger body of work.

To be clear, I had no interest in the "criminal charge" stuff....just found it interesting, and still do, that such a proposal came from within the confines of the AMA, even if it's not the AMA at large.

Dude, I've been wrong plenty of times.

Dec 16, 2020, 9:25 AM

Pretty sure I have a laundry list of hot takes that fell flat. But butt tapping a post that called for a complete violation of one of the Bill of Rights? Nah. I know I don't have that. When you like that, you're liking the whole body of work.

I get you found it interesting and I appreciate you manning up on the initial hot take regarding the facts of the proposal itself, but let's just all get it out in the open: 88's call for jailing doctors and dismantling First Amendment rights is, to simply be blunt, dumb.

If you don't actually agree with that part of his post, fair enough and I'll retract my criticism. #### sure know that Tulsa dude agreed with it, though.

For the proposal itself, it's not that shocking. I personally know some docs who support the use of HCQ against COVID, and I don't think they are quacks. I disagree with them based on studies and other doctors I've spoken with.

I do know the America's Frontline Doctors are quacks (demon sperm!), and citing them in this proposal doesn't do these GA doctors any favors.

Re: The link is to the AMA website.

Dec 16, 2020, 8:32 AM [ in reply to The link is to the AMA website. ]

That is a screen grab of a proposal from late October. It was summarily dismissed when put to a vote in mid November. Why is this news now?

You’re wrong about this issue of the AMA position, you’re wrong about this obscure drug that for some reason has become a lynchpin to Trump fanaticism (did he take it when he got Covid?), your obstinance doesn’t make you correct, and it DOES matter where you find links.

What you read on that blog, and subsequently turn around and post multiple times per day here, is full of untruths, conspiracies, hate, overt racism, fear-mongnering, demagoguery, and worse. It makes me genuinely concerned for your mental health that you are so absorbed in this alternate reality.

I’m so sick of the constant flood of bull crap.

That’s a little hypocritical.....

Dec 16, 2020, 8:36 AM

I mean, you did purport yesterday that Busch light was delicious.

Re: That’s a little hypocritical.....

Dec 16, 2020, 8:40 AM

I stand by my assessment, some beers just hit different and an ice cold can of Busch Latte outside in the sunshine in a parking lot in September in Clemson is one of those beers.

I get the sentiment, but you’re just zigging when

Dec 16, 2020, 8:42 AM

You needed to zag. My “it’s not really fun drinking 12 oatmeal stouts in July on a boat” beer of choice is Coor’s light.

Re: I get the sentiment, but you’re just zigging when

Dec 16, 2020, 9:08 AM

Miller Lite or G T F O. Communists.

They hurt my feelings when they cancelled MGD....

Dec 16, 2020, 11:44 AM

I'm consistent on Coors Banquet at this point, but it's not Miller Genuine Draft...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2020, 7:53 AM

"...the MSM should be shutdown for criminal behavior and the liars here should apologize for spreading lies about HCQ."

I always love when a right-wing extremist just comes out and says he wants the First Amendment squelched.

I wish more Trumpies would be straightforward honest about how much they hate the U.S. Constitution.

It's flat out pathetic is what it is.***

Dec 16, 2020, 8:56 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

That's nothing.....you should see the

Dec 16, 2020, 9:58 AM

board full of college graduates who don't know how a ceiling fan works.

Replies: 66
| visibility 721
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic