Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IE gonna luv this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

IE gonna luv this

Jan 6, 2021, 11:09 AM

https://www.thestate.com/news/state/south-carolina/article248288360.html

Ineligible user®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they all moved to Mt Pleasant

Jan 6, 2021, 11:10 AM

They can have it. They ran me out.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hilton Head, Mt Pheasant, MYB.... All the same

Jan 6, 2021, 11:14 AM

Not SC anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They can't build houses in tha' Sprangs fast enough

Jan 6, 2021, 11:17 AM

or apartments. Instead of opening the apartment complexes all at once when they are finished they are renting each unit as it is ready and people are willing to dodge the construction and put up with no amenities just to get in there.

Craziness.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

I have been railing about this for years, as well

Jan 6, 2021, 11:11 AM

All of these morons are fleeing the places they ruined with their idiocy. The only hope we have is to ride out the locusts and rebuild once they move on. I already have a speech prepared for these asssholes at the next HOA meeting when they start wanting to raise dues to fund some inconsequential bulllshit.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trick is to buy where they want to move.

Jan 6, 2021, 11:15 AM

Wait a decade or so then sell and profit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did. The problem is I like it here too.

Jan 6, 2021, 11:23 AM

A guy from New York bought the house behind me, that's less square footage than mine, for $75k more than I paid. Then went in and basically gutted it. I refinanced this year, and our house appraised for $100k more than I bought it for the previous year.

And I'd give all of that up for the area I grew up in to not be graded completely level and flooded with busy body idiots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think you would fit right in on another nearby Lake

Jan 6, 2021, 11:28 AM

Secession.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic