Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
IMHO That was a very well officiated game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,253

IMHO That was a very well officiated game

Dec 30, 2019, 9:07 AM

Several difficult call that were correctly ruled. Clemson had several pass interference call correctly called. Ross didn't have possession. It was targeting, though not as egregious as the targeting in the Peach Bowl. Great game. Clemson just made a few less mistakes than OSU.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP..

Dec 30, 2019, 9:12 AM

I light those SEC Officials, NOW!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well officiated by the booth

Dec 30, 2019, 9:14 AM

my response to any of the overturned calls.......

Dec 30, 2019, 9:15 AM

if you're gonna be upset (Ohio State & South Carolina fans) then be upset at THE RULE........not the call. The calls were RIGHT according to THE RULE.

a few years ago the Steelers had a game winning TD over the patriots overturned when the tight end caught the ball took a step and a leap for the endzone and the ball was jarred loose when he landed after it had crossed the plane of the goal line..........i was upset at the call, but that's b/c i didn't KNOW THE RULE............i don't like the rule, but it is what it is.

Or just don’t be lame cryin wusses

Dec 30, 2019, 9:18 AM

that too...OSU "couldve" been up at least 24pts at half.....

Dec 30, 2019, 9:22 AM

that's on them that they didn't make the plays/catches/redzone TDs on the field.

I agree on that as well.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:18 AM [ in reply to my response to any of the overturned calls....... ]

You can agree that there was no intent on the targeting but the word intent isn't part of the rule. There also was no control of the ball by Ross making a football move.

It was a great pass break up by the DB but not a fumble.

Re: my response to any of the overturned calls.......

Dec 30, 2019, 9:30 AM [ in reply to my response to any of the overturned calls....... ]

AGREED AGREED AGREED AGREED, this is what I've been saying for the past 32-ish hours!! These OSU fans getting pissed off at the targeting call and at the Dobbins drop in the endzone -- I've been telling them you CAN be upset that this rule exists, but you CAN NOT be upset at the officiating call! The refs are following their rules by the book on those plays.

Re: IMHO That was a very well officiated game

Dec 30, 2019, 9:25 AM

I don’t agree it was well officiated. I don’t think you can have a playoff game with over 60 passes thrown total and not a single offensive holding call that I remember. There’s letting them play and then there’s mayhem and I believe they let the game get away from them.

I concur

Dec 30, 2019, 9:38 AM

Officiating was consistent and accurate

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,253
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic