Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Amazed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,555

Amazed

Aug 12, 2018, 1:34 PM

I’m constantly amazed at the posters that think they know who should be the starting QB better than the coaching staff. Those guys are at every practice, watch film from said practices, in the locker room watching the team interactions and in the QB meeting room everyday. Until you have that type of exposure to the players you should sit back, relax, trust a championship winning coaching staff to press all the right buttons including who plays QB.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree w you

Aug 12, 2018, 2:36 PM

What’s more amazing is how we are knocking on a QB that literally took us to the CFP last year in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year.

Is KB the next DW4? No. But the kid has done nothing but win. One could argue that the OL was to blame for the Bama loss or one could say Bama just out classed us.

I trust this coaching staff more than anything we have had since Danny left. They will put TL in when they think he is ready. But until then KB has done nothing wrong to lose the starting role.

gonna have to see KB throw down field before

May 19, 2022, 7:18 PM

I can say he should start

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: gonna have to see KB throw down field before

Aug 13, 2018, 9:21 PM

^ Right outta the gate ^

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Amazed

Aug 12, 2018, 2:43 PM

Thanks for this. I was about to start labelling some of those posters as coot trolls. You took the high road and I can dial back a little rage. :)

Aug 12, 2018, 11:05 PM

Papajeff said:

I’m constantly amazed at the posters that think they know who should be the starting QB better than the coaching staff. Those guys are at every practice, watch film from said practices, in the locker room watching the team interactions and in the QB meeting room everyday. Until you have that type of exposure to the players you should sit back, relax, trust a championship winning coaching staff to press all the right buttons including who plays QB.

^^THIS^^^

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree totally - I think there is no question

Aug 13, 2018, 8:43 AM

TL is the most talented QB on the roster and the highest ceiling player (maybe on the whole roster) but that doesn't mean he is the best player today, or vs Furman - at some point I think it is obvious he will be the guy and when our amazing coaching staff decides that he, is he will be. Whenever that is it, is also obvious our coaches know what they are doing. It seems they hit on EVERY HS player they brought to campus this year - some surprisingly so at this point and I think trusting their evaluation vs any goober on a message board, or idiot talking head on camera or with a internet connection and keyboard is the way I will go.

Message was edited by: clmsntgr1®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

It is amazing isn't it? This is the worst time of year for

Aug 13, 2018, 8:49 AM

it too

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Aug 13, 2018, 10:28 AM

https://www.shakinthesouthland.com/2018/8/12/17678618/clemson-weekend-practice-report

Aug 13, 2018, 10:34 AM

I'm amazed at the posters who still think the decision has been made, regardless the numerous times the coaches have said they are battling for who goes out first. I think most assume it will be KB (very likely), but I think Jeff Scott himself just said in his interview that they will be watching the next 3 weeks "to see who gets to run out there first" and that starter game 1 doesn't mean it stays that way:

https://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Clemson-QBs-have-coaches-smiling-in-close-camp-battle-17118

Aug 13, 2018, 7:41 PM

I agree, I believe they mean it when they say the competition is ongoing. The reason that we have an elite team is because we have an elite coaching staff that has proven they make great decisions regarding personnel. Anyone that had to watch the West/ Bowden era is now enjoying watching this coaching staff. We should all relax and enjoy the ride while we have them!

Im only Amazed if they disagree with my opinion.***

Aug 13, 2018, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 10:18 PM

agree with you but can't blame those who have flashbacks to that DW4 vs Cole Stoudt monk up and that Syracuse game nightmare last year........Go Tigers!!!!!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,555
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic