Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,082

I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating

Jan 15, 2020, 3:34 PM

NC @ home for the 1st time ever was great, but the danger was a letdown after a big win. I was concerned with dookie coming in, but danged if coach didn't get them ready! In my opinion, that was more impressive coaching wise - getting them ready for dook.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree completely. UNC is a bad team this year, but to beat

Jan 15, 2020, 3:40 PM

them in Chapel Hill was an enormous accomplishment. We've lost to worse UNC teams in that crapbox they call the Dean Dome. But to turn right back around and beat Duke was incredible. It's the best 2-game stretch I have ever seen from a Clemson team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm actually enjoying your posts today.

Jan 15, 2020, 4:00 PM

What is wrong with me? :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

*Clarification: only a few of them. ***

Jan 15, 2020, 4:25 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I'm actually enjoying your posts today.

Jan 15, 2020, 5:50 PM [ in reply to I'm actually enjoying your posts today. ]

Better seek perfeshunul help

Re: I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating

Jan 15, 2020, 3:47 PM

Maybe now PEOPLE will call him by his proper name

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 4:23 PM

Ive have been an AVID Tiger basketball fan since I saw my first game in Fike in the very early 60’s I watch the game closely and I have always had a great love for the college game. It goes without saying that there has been only a few Tiger teams to get overly excited about and none recently.

The game I watched last night against the Blue Devils was perhaps the very best performance I’ve ever seen from my Tigers. Duke is, And has always been, a top tier program with the best players of almost anyone else in college basketball. Their present team, on paper, is far superior to the team Coach Brownell puts on the court.

With the exception of some lousy foul shooting, the Tigers last night were easily the best team on the court. Duke was equally as bad at the foul line, Clemson had an answer for everything coach K tried. The full court press they used as the game got into its final minutes worked only for a brief time. Brownell out coached K and the Tigers outplayed the number 2 (3) team in the land.

I hope we can continue this great play Saturday when we have a return match with the Wolfies. At any rate the team has earned our total support. Let’s give it to them. Great crowd last night too!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2020, 4:50 PM

Who besides Wake Forest?

The sweet 16 team from a couple of years ago

Jan 16, 2020, 8:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating ]

wasn’t a team to get overtly excited about? Although I think you’re right it was probably one of the best coaching jobs by Brad Brownell while he was here as many regarded Duke as the best team in the country.

Jan 15, 2020, 4:49 PM [ in reply to Re: I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating ]

I get the impression he doesn’t mind being called Brad.

Nothing is more aggravating than calling him by the improper

Jan 15, 2020, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I commend Brownlee for his coaching this past week. Beating ]

name. Everyone knows it's Brownleigh. Come on y'all!

Two more to go for a sweep +1 of Tobacco Road in a row!

Jan 15, 2020, 4:34 PM

Hope they keep the ball rolling. Sure was nice to see some "treys" going in the last couple of games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,082
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic