Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I call on the power of Tigernet!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,012

I call on the power of Tigernet!

May 27, 2018, 4:49 PM

Tigernet has power. When we band togather, things happen. I can remember clemson getting put in a bowl game because of tigernet back in the bowden era. Youtube has these game simulations for the 2019 season. Two days ago, clemson at texas a+m was posted. There is no way to post comments, only likes and dislikes. In the "simulation" , clemson is still using the pistol, gives up 34 points, and loses! This obviously was put on youtube by a Texas A+m fan and is a pipedream. Im asking tigernet, my clemson family, to go to youtube and dislike this autrocity! I know it seems trivial, but it will only take seconds and football withdrawl is a serious illness and should be treated accordingly. 4 more months! Cmon tigernet! Lets squash this rediculous "simulation". Right now its 25 likes to 4 dislikes. Obviously its aggie and coot biased. Go to youtube and dislike the simulation. Thanks !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would rather

May 27, 2018, 8:09 PM

J/O to ####### #### than read another one of your posts. Be gone!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess I deserved that censor***

May 27, 2018, 8:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,012
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic