Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I believe we must get 2 of the next 3 (@Minn, @FSU, SC)...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,146

I believe we must get 2 of the next 3 (@Minn, @FSU, SC)...

Nov 27, 2019, 2:00 AM

Don’t wanna pile up 4 losses before Christmas but if we can come out of this stretch 6-3 with 3 or 4 true quality wins that would be great.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe we must get 2 of the next 3 (@Minn, @FSU, SC)...

Nov 27, 2019, 2:16 AM

I agree. At FSU will be really tough. Minn is not good, and SC is at home. 2-1 would put us at 7-3. Then beat Yale to finish non conference out. Then we get these injured guys back and make a decent run in the ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 2:16 AM

I agree. At FSU will be really tough. Minn is not good, and SC is at home. 2-1 would put us at 7-3. Then beat Yale to finish non conference out. Then we get these injured guys back and make a decent run in the ACC.

Nov 27, 2019, 3:29 AM

What do you consider "quality"?
Right now we need wins.Period.

Nov 27, 2019, 6:43 AM

We currently have zero quality wins and only if we beat FSU would we possibly have 1 quality win at 6-3. Our best win is TCU who is RPI 88 NET 52 as of this morning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not encouraged by what I've seen out of our basketball

Nov 27, 2019, 7:12 AM

team so far at all. It still looks like a Larry Shyatt team to me. Hopefully our injured players can make a difference when they return.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Not encouraged by what I've seen out of our basketball

Nov 27, 2019, 7:17 AM

are you just a complete idiot. we had #21 by the nuts last night without any help from the refs. another hater. smfh. guess you forgot when the mot, which you are obviously one of, said this team wouldnt win a game after last season.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 27, 2019, 7:18 AM

oh and you forgot to call him brownwell.

Nov 27, 2019, 8:12 AM

It's BROWNLEE, and I'm not a "hater", unless hating zero improvement in 10 years and unbelievably low expectations counts, because I definitely hate that. If you are happy on a permanent basis with quality losses and don't want to be better in basketball, good for you. If you're happy with making the NCAA Tournament once every 10 years, good for you. If you're happy with playing #21 close and losing, good for you. You're happy with permanent mediocrity, I'm not; Clemson basketball CAN be better. As for the mispronunciation/spelling of Brownell's name, for the gazillionth time, it's not a jab at Brownell.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Nov 27, 2019, 7:20 AM

this team will not actually be a team until we get bahre and trapp back. plus hunter and hemmingway were out last night. what do you people actually expect from this team.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,146
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic