Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am truly amazed that anyone had any problem with what Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I am truly amazed that anyone had any problem with what Dabo

Sep 14, 2016, 8:47 PM

said. I haven't looked at the Internet since last night. I log into to T net only to find that an assistant professor felt it necessary to write a critical analysis of comments made by our coach. His arrogance is truly astounding.

If that wasn't bad enough, not only has the NCAA lost their mind, but now the ACC, all because the democrats in Charlotte tried to usurp powers held by the state and got told NO in the form of a law called HB2.

I swear, the older I get the more amazed I am at the complete lunacy of people who are supposed to be educated.

I am thankful I went to Clemson prior to the liberal invasion which has now crept into every facet of American life. I am also thankful that I will be dead by the time the country is totally flushed down the toilet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Clemson campus was a different place just 6 years ago.***

Sep 14, 2016, 8:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I wonder if Clemson has started implementing the GT gameplan already?

Sep 14, 2016, 8:50 PM

Jackets will be tough

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am truly amazed that anyone had any problem with what Dabo

Sep 14, 2016, 8:50 PM

Everything he said was correct. It's this new generation that is clueless.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 8:55 PM

You believe that an employer should be allowed to fire someone based on the color of their skin, or discriminated against based on their national origin or ethnicity? Etc, etc. If so, I guess you would love HB2. If not, maybe you should educate yourself on the issue.

http://www.ncjustice.org/?q=18-questions-18-answers-real-facts-behind-house-bill-2

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting Article and Thank You For Posting

Sep 14, 2016, 9:16 PM

But I have a question. If NC is a right to work state, a company may terminate your employment with or without cause??? Correct?? It would be up to the individual who lost said job to prove they were let go because of prejudice reasoning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does not give the right to discriminate. And even if it

Sep 14, 2016, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Re: I am truly amazed that anyone had any problem with what Dabo ]

did, which it doesn't, there are federal laws that would prevent discrimination.

PART III. PROTECTION OF RIGHTS IN EMPLOYMENT AND PUBLIC ACCOMMODATIONS
SECTION 3.1. G.S. 143-422.2 reads as rewritten: "§ 143-422.2. Legislative declaration.
(a) It is the public policy of this State to protect and safeguard the right and opportunity of all persons to seek, obtain and hold employment without discrimination or abridgement on account of race, religion, color, national origin, age, biological sex or handicap by employers which regularly employ 15 or more employees.
(b) It is recognized that the practice of denying employment opportunity and discriminating in the terms of employment foments domestic strife and unrest, deprives the State of the fullest utilization of its capacities for advancement and development, and substantially and adversely affects the interests of employees, employers, and the public in general.
(c) The General Assembly declares that the regulation of discriminatory practices in employment is properly an issue of general, statewide concern, such that this Article and other applicable provisions of the General Statutes supersede and preempt any ordinance, regulation, resolution, or policy adopted or imposed by a unit of local government or other political subdivision of the State that regulates or imposes any requirement upon an employer pertaining to the regulation of discriminatory practices in employment, except such regulations applicable to personnel employed by that body that are not otherwise in conflict with State law."
SECTION 3.2. G.S. 143-422.3 reads as rewritten: "§ 143-422.3. Investigations; conciliations.
The Human Relations Commission in the Department of Administration shall have the authority to receive charges of discrimination from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission pursuant to an agreement under Section 709(b) of Public Law 88-352, as amended by Public Law 92-261, and investigate and conciliate charges of discrimination. Throughout this process, the agency shall use its good offices to effect an amicable resolution of the charges of discrimination. This Article does not create, and shall not be construed to create or support, a statutory or common law private right of action, and no person may bring any civil action based upon the public policy expressed herein."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can read the Law yourself instead of reading what SJWs say

Sep 14, 2016, 9:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I am truly amazed that anyone had any problem with what Dabo ]

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2015E2/Bills/House/HTML/H2v4.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They're not educated; they're indoctrinated and

Sep 14, 2016, 8:58 PM

when you have a conversation with one of these professors you'll quickly see how really clueless and detached they are from the way the world really operates.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, Dabo's unapologetically white, southern, Christian,

Sep 14, 2016, 8:58 PM

and over 40, so his opinion is automatically disqualified by a lot of nimrods.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

This country is doomed

Sep 14, 2016, 8:59 PM

No doubt about it. Everything is upside down. Makes no sense. What is going to happen when when of these 13 year old boys goes into a shower of girls in a school. What are these PCs going to say then?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are you going to be dead by next year??***

Sep 14, 2016, 9:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Sep 14, 2016, 9:19 PM

Liberalism is like cancer. Once it spreads you can't stop it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic