Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am still 100% All-In
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I am still 100% All-In

Jan 3, 2021, 7:39 AM

Yes we all want more
Time to relax reflect and be thankful for what we have
Not many years ago us ole timers would have said
having a season like our Tigers had would have
been just a dream about what if
All that our Tigers have been able to do over
the last short 10 years too many to start listing
Sad thing for other teams Our Tigers are here
We just reserved our rooms for the 2021 ACCCG 12/04/21

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am still 100% All-In

Jan 3, 2021, 8:16 AM

I think most of us still 100% all in, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how in the last two championship games we have been throughly manhandled on both sides of the line.
Argue with me if you want ,but LSU was clearly the better ball team ,from both a talent level, and a game readiness level and a fitness level.
OSU, not as much from a talent level perhaps, but from their game plan to their fitness level, they were definitely the better team Friday night.
And that should give those of us who are "ALL-IN" reason for concern.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 8:25 AM

The Clemson 2018 team was not going to be stopped. Same thing with 2019 LSU. Time will tell but, I believe this OSU team is destined to win it all. When the dust has settled, Clemson is no worse than the third best team in the country. I honestly feel this team would line up and beat Bama. The tide followed up their 2018 beat down by not making the playoff last year. I am not concerned. Time to get over the hurt, enjoy this basketball team, and get ready to beat the Dawgs in the opener.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:40 AM

Clemson will more likely drop to number 4 when the polls re released on the 12th.. texas am winning last night and finishing with one lass will boost their resume with the voters.. i think clemson should be number 3 but to lose by 21 i doubt it.. but doesn't matter we didnt make the finals like everyone on here thought we were automatically gonna do without even showing up against ohio state with their 6 games.. I have learned i dont care who the opponent is, when 4 teams make the playoffs, anything can happen, and this is the second time in playoffs that clemson wasnt prepared , and looked for the rematch against bama, I hope 2021 season , our players are locked and loaded and want revenge and bring it every week and want the desire to go back to championship

A&M didn’t look dominate against the 3rd or 4th best ACC team.

Jan 3, 2021, 9:45 AM

UNC was also missing some star players.

No way they jump us or ND.

ND’s margin of defeat to Bama was significantly less than A&M’s earlier this year.

The playoff committee got it 100% right on who should be in.

tOSU is going to put up serious points against Bama, they will probably win the game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Jan 3, 2021, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: I am still 100% All-In ]

OSU has the talent to win. However, I think they invested too much mental energy into beating us and will have a major let down against a really good Bammer team. Been wrong before.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??

Jan 3, 2021, 9:52 AM

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2021, 1:37 PM

No Clemson fan should be anything less than all in. You guys have reached the pinnacle, elite of the elites. You might not have the blue blood history of Ohio St or Alabama but other than those two teams there isn’t a fan base in the country that wouldn’t change places. Clemson is also likable, not sure why but it’s the impression I get. Im a Canadian that received a scholarship to Nebraska Omaha’s fledgling hockey team 20 years ago and became interested in college football. Really didn’t follow US college ball growing up in the sticks of British Columbia but it became infectious after arriving in Omaha. Have enjoyed watching Clemson rise through the ranks and no reason to think it will change. Cheers...

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic