Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I owe Spooneye and, I think 19b, an apology.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 488

I owe Spooneye and, I think 19b, an apology.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:07 AM

I was called down for saying a story was MSM then linking a MSN story. I apologize, no excuse. I could say, in adding, only that I read MSM when the actual was MSN. But, frankly, I don't remember whether it was a reading error or a typo due to muscle memory due to typing MSM thousand of times but never recall typing MSN.

Anyway, as wrong as I am sometimes I am not intent on deceiving. That's my nature but I fight hard too not be that guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's awfully nice.

Dec 29, 2020, 12:46 PM

Incidentally, I don't think the mainstream media will ever get together and purchase the MSM domain.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

"I am not intent on deceiving"

Dec 29, 2020, 3:54 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really don’t think his intent is to deceive. I just think

Dec 29, 2020, 7:09 PM

he’s a moron and a sucker. I think he truly believes the nonsense and conspiracy theories that he posts.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really don’t think his intent is to deceive. I just think

Dec 30, 2020, 9:28 PM

He continues to post the same stories over and over even after someone shows all the actual information that discredits those stories. He is not sincere in wanting to find the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't look at anything that doesn't suit your politics.

Dec 31, 2020, 9:28 AM

When I post something you guys run straight to google and link an article which 'debunks,' the facts. Typically, it's just some progressive hack saying it didn't happen or just a spin job which is deceptive and not worthy of reading more than a paragraph. Denying the truth doesn't debunk it.

It's so bad that if I said 2+2=4 you'd dig up a 10 yr old Krugman article which cast doubt on our fundamental mathematical principle of addition.

When I post something I don't believe I qualify it by asking for opinions. If you'll think back I was one of the few who wouldn't buy the Russia conspiracy hoax. My track record on being able to separate truth from fiction is pretty good. The leftist here, not quiet as refined.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 488
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic