Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With all these teaser articles on Rivals about Tristan Leigh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,128

With all these teaser articles on Rivals about Tristan Leigh

Dec 18, 2020, 8:26 AM

i thought i'd take a dive on google to see the latest stories about the guy....Not really seeing anything that speaks to Clemson on any of his stories,twitter, etc.... Why are the guys on Rivals so infatuated with this guy? Doesn't look like there is any smoke to start a fire there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He pushed his commitment back to Jan 2

Dec 18, 2020, 8:51 AM

And signing in Feb. Apparently we have started conversations back up, but not going to believe that he even is considering us until he visits again (not likely before Jan 2 if that’s really when he’s making his commitment). His family is also apparently moving to where he goes to school and he is giving his little brother (also a prospect) some say into where he wants to play HS ball, which I don’t get. This is all just stuff I read the past week or so, no idea if any of it is true. I do know he’s paid his own way to see Oklahoma multiple times, Florida, and LSU recently but not Clemson so there’s that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He pushed his commitment back to Jan 2

Dec 18, 2020, 9:46 AM

He won't visit anyone again because in-person recruiting is shut down past signing day.

He paid his way to visit schools for their football games.

He sin't going to fly his family somewhere to not even get to experience anything and not get to talk to the coaches.

In saying that, each coach will talk with him multiple times between now and Jan 2 and most likely will continue to try to sway him even after he makes a verbal commitment until he signs on the line in February.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am convinced that if you name a kid Tristan

Dec 18, 2020, 9:40 AM

He is going to end up in jail. EVERY kid I've know with name was trouble.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,128
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic