Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we’re only going to hit 27% of our 3 pointers...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 981

If we’re only going to hit 27% of our 3 pointers...

Mar 11, 2020, 12:51 PM

Then we’re going to need to shoot more of them to compensate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It's good to see that nobody on our team is

Mar 11, 2020, 12:54 PM

elevating their game. That's a recipe for success every time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Laugh all you want...

Mar 11, 2020, 12:57 PM

but a win here would be a major setback for our program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I agree, a win does nothing but hurt our draft position***

Mar 11, 2020, 1:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I agree, a win does nothing but hurt our draft position***

Mar 11, 2020, 1:04 PM

Why don't you guys lay off!

Haven't you ever read the 3 Little Pigs?

Brad is a defensive minded coach and the best defense from your opponents is always to throw up a ton of bricks.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This thread is for serious basketball discussion only.

Mar 11, 2020, 1:08 PM

Thank you.

Re: This thread is for serious basketball discussion only.

Mar 11, 2020, 1:12 PM

If you can convince me that the Big Bad Wolf doesn't look like a younger version of NC State's mascot then I will concede that I was slightly off topic.

The same goes for convincing me that the bricks comment wasn't spot on.

Re: This thread is for serious basketball discussion only.

Mar 11, 2020, 1:14 PM

so a pun was intended. +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we’re only going to hit 27% of our 3 pointers...

Mar 11, 2020, 1:09 PM

Don't let Trapp, Scott, shoot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Or - we could hit like 80% of our two point shots ... oh ..

Mar 11, 2020, 1:13 PM

..... wait ..... ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Do you work for the gub'mint?

Mar 11, 2020, 1:13 PM

You sound like you work for the gub'mint.

Re: Do you work for the gub'mint?

Mar 11, 2020, 1:16 PM

No.

If he did then he would have likely suggested waiting until the end of the shot clock to throw up those 3 pointers so he could do the same amount of work but take longer to do it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 981
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic