Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why are Dems trying to suppress GA voters?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Why are Dems trying to suppress GA voters?

Feb 4, 2021, 11:20 AM

Greene was voted in and by a large majority. Her thoughts and feelings were out there and they were not a surprise to anyone who pays attention.

So lets get to why the Dems are trying to suppress GA voters?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The deplorable and irredeemables aren’t supposed

Feb 4, 2021, 11:25 AM

To be able to vote.....unless they are “people of color”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, no issue with a sitting Congresswoman claiming

Feb 4, 2021, 11:30 AM

other members of Congress should be killed? All good on that front? If a Democrat said what she said, you'd be totally cool with it? Where should a line actually be drawn?

"This guy is an ACTUAL serial killer, but the voters voted him in, so not sure why you're trying to subvert them. You must hate democracy."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I'll take him out tonight"

Feb 4, 2021, 11:40 AM

Double standard?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: "I'll take him out tonight"

Feb 4, 2021, 11:52 AM

you will not get a response on her actions either. I have tried on here. No one will step up to the plate to tell us why this was ok.

The fact that social media has FBCoach thinking that he needs to defend Omar is hilarious. If you put FBCoach in her district, really just driving through or to grab a sandwich, he would absolutely SHITTT his pants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I answered. Presumably, you won't agree with what I said,

Feb 4, 2021, 12:20 PM

but comparing what a 79 year old grandmother said to a member of Congress who, quite literally, carries firearms on the House floor (who condones putting a bullet in Nancy Pelosi's head) as equally credible threats is disingenuous, at best. And I find Maxine Waters pretty repulsive, if we're being honest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I answered. Presumably, you won't agree with what I said,

Feb 4, 2021, 3:37 PM

I want you to answer for this take. So her saying in FRONT or her supporters is different than if a Pub said it?

Yes, it's very difficult to imagine "I'll take him out"

Feb 4, 2021, 12:15 PM [ in reply to "I'll take him out tonight" ]

having any other meaning than "I'm going to kill him", and certainly not a 79 year old Maxine Waters claiming "I'm going to have him removed from office." Clearly, she was talking about murdering him. Remember all those times Maxine Waters carried a firearm on the House floor? I think she's serious.

OMG dude

Feb 4, 2021, 2:30 PM

you are better than this response. Seriously?

Re: "I'll take him out tonight"

Feb 4, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to "I'll take him out tonight" ]

OK, I think this comment was out of line. Sometimes Dems say things that make me cringe.

But I think Rep. Waters comment was about impeachment of the President - not violence. She was called out by a number of news shows and asked about that comment and she repeatedly (& publicly) said that she was referring to impeachment.

As far as I know, Rep. Greene has made no such public comments withdrawing nor clarifying her statements. If she came out and publicly denounced the things in question, I might reconsider but until she does . . .

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence/index.html

She's too hot to not vote for.

Feb 4, 2021, 11:47 AM [ in reply to So, no issue with a sitting Congresswoman claiming ]

But when did congresswomen saying batsh** crazy hateful and threatening things become bad? We've been listening to that for several years now. Should have put that genie back in the bottle years ago. But, you know, partisan voters.

But the question is, why is it congresswomen who are so Karen? The handful of them do most of this. Who gave women the right to vote anyway?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: She's too hot to not vote for.

Feb 4, 2021, 12:29 PM

We need to make sure that anyone running for any office

Feb 4, 2021, 12:07 PM [ in reply to So, no issue with a sitting Congresswoman claiming ]

gets approved by left wing nut job birkenstock wearing soy drinking drug using pinkos before we allow them on the ballot.

And if anybody gets elected that they don't like, they should be removed from any committees by the left wing pinko soy boy party leaders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could be wrong on this but from what I've read

Feb 4, 2021, 11:33 AM

dems are trying to get her removed from committees. Not from Congress.

That wouldn't disenfranchise anybody.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Pubs did it to their own, Steve King, for claiming

Feb 4, 2021, 12:17 PM

the term "white nationalism" was offensive. Granted he had a long history of spouting other racial idiocies, but none of it was ever to the level of what this chick says.

Her crap shouldn't be tolerated by ANYONE!

I agree.

Feb 4, 2021, 11:39 AM

She's batshit crazy, but her constituents knew she was batshit crazy when the voted for her. And they'll likely reelect her in 2022.

Of course she can be censured for her actions by Congress, but this should really be done by her own party and not the other party. And for what occurs as a member of Congress, not before.

But she is batshit crazy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree.

Feb 4, 2021, 1:06 PM

drake,

I mostly agree, but the Reps have NOT dealt with it themselves so . . .

Also, Rep. Greene has had ample opportunity to walk all of this crazy back a bit - and she has refused to do so - while she was a member of Congress.

The Republicans should be able to decide whether they

Feb 4, 2021, 1:26 PM

support batshit crazy or not. And let their voters decide. Trump cost them the House, Senate, and White House. They should be able to hitch their wagon to her if they choose.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congress should draw the line at advocating violence against

Feb 4, 2021, 4:13 PM

your fellow Congressmen even if the party of the fool won't do it.

If UGA fans, suppression is too nice an outcome. Thinking...

Feb 4, 2021, 11:45 AM

A smart Democratic strategist would simply give her every opportunity to speak.

The specifics of a one time vote by other ‘Pub members in the House is soon forgotten. The removal from committees makes her a “victim” of Dem. overreach as well as other assorted atrocities and crimes against humanity.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If UGA fans, suppression is too nice an outcome. Thinking...

Feb 4, 2021, 1:08 PM

Torpical,

You may be right, but I think the Dems want to have a public record of which Reps supported Representative Greene's battyshitt crazy positions and who did not.

We know that QOPers will pull those who "#### off the left"

Feb 4, 2021, 1:19 PM

closer as the Democrats call her and her party out.

She craves attention. She has said so many times. Democrats want to make her the face of the party.

Democrats are giving her what she wants and she and Kevin McCarthy are giving the Dems what they want.

McCarthy is in way over his head. He has that perpetual "thousand yard stare."

Re: Why are Dems trying to suppress GA voters?

Feb 4, 2021, 12:50 PM

They are not kicking her out of the House. But they are talking about censuring her for supporting the killing of another member of Congress. They tend to take that bullyshitt seriously.

I would argue that a person that has demonstrated such a detachment from reality (Jewish space lasers ?) should not be a part of a body making decisions for the country, but the voters in GA will have to take care of that themselves.

I've never voted for Congressional Committee Assignments.

Feb 4, 2021, 12:55 PM

Do they do that in Georgia?

Yep, It does seem rather dumb. Keeping her in her seat can

Feb 4, 2021, 1:12 PM

only help the Dems nationally.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, It does seem rather dumb. Keeping her in her seat can

Feb 4, 2021, 2:29 PM

They are NOT kicking her out of Congress - just off of some committees.

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic