Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the Biden campaign has clearly blamed
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,129

So the Biden campaign has clearly blamed

Sep 4, 2020, 10:38 PM

the president for both the virus AND the hit to the economy?

Here is the covid hit to economies worldwide (least to worst, among those listed):

1. Japan: -7.82%
2. United States: -9.49%
3. Germany: - 10.09%
4. Canada: -12.00%
5. Italy: - 12.36%
6. France: 13.82%
7. United Kingdom: -20.37%

Hasn't the Biden campaign repeatedly blamed the president for the economy and lost jobs?

So I guess the Biden campaign's idea to shut everything down in order to "slow" or "get control of" the virus would have been the better plan?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't know what he believes

Sep 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

He doesn't stand for anything other than making himself rich and powerful.

Re: He doesn't know what he believes

Sep 4, 2020, 11:11 PM

New job hires over the last quarter are up about 25%.... What's the old saying, "It's the economy, Stupid!."??? The Economy determines the election, always has, and always will. But talent and determination will always determine the CFP champion!

Go Tigers!!!

Would be a huge success if unemployment goes back to prior low levels by election time

Sep 4, 2020, 11:46 PM

Unemployment is currently still elevated.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Would be a huge success if unemployment goes back to prior low levels by election time

Sep 5, 2020, 9:30 AM

As of Thursday the number I heard was 8.4% +/- down from 14% +/- a couple of months ago. Thats what the US economy does when govt gets out of the way. It roars. Im willing to bet the trend continues unless/until Pres Trump is no longer on office.

Re: Would be a huge success if unemployment goes back to prior low levels by election time

Sep 5, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Would be a huge success if unemployment goes back to prior low levels by election time ]

blue states should open up, why wait until Nov 4th

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He doesn't know what he believes

Sep 4, 2020, 11:27 PM [ in reply to He doesn't know what he believes ]

because he doesn't know who he is. His brain is turning to mush right in front of us.

It's actually very sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VMKF3lRoqw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0dOuEra_g8&feature=emb_title

https://www.infowars.com/hiden-biden-stumbles-lies-flubs-during-campaign-speech/

Pretty sure Biden comment based on lives lost and not economy

Sep 4, 2020, 11:45 PM

Not focused on economic impact if scientists would recommend shutting it down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, that's incorrect. The campaign has openly and

Sep 5, 2020, 2:31 PM

repeatedly blamed one man for the virus and economy.

Re: So the Biden campaign has clearly blamed

Sep 5, 2020, 2:29 AM

And how is this related to Clemson sports? Maybe i give you a pass if you also note how Biden is a Shill for ESPN and the SEC, but come on with this B S.

Take it to the politics board, please***

Sep 5, 2020, 3:53 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 5, 2020, 8:29 AM

TigerNet is for Clemson sports. Take politics elsewhere.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please explain how this is related to Clemson Tiger Football?***

Sep 5, 2020, 8:42 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen to what I'm saying,

Sep 5, 2020, 8:48 AM

"WRONG BOARD MORAN"!!!!!!

Message was edited by: Good morning everyone!!!

Message was edited by: This was intended for the OP. Not lovingit!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, the B10 and Pac12 shouldn't be in the playoff

Sep 5, 2020, 9:11 AM

race, unless they start with everyone else. I do think our D line is at least 1 season from being totally dominant...oh wait, am I on the wrong board? I thought this was football.....

I agree. The season should be as normal. Don't sit around

Sep 5, 2020, 9:25 AM

here and wait and let the others get in on the fun. If they joke and say, "you only won it because we were not in it", then they should have been there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, but did Biden come out of his basement yet?***

Sep 5, 2020, 9:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

hahaha! naw - Bidens hiding down there with Bunker Boy***

Sep 5, 2020, 9:28 AM

Are we pretending that Biden does not have dementia ?

Sep 5, 2020, 9:56 AM

Very sad what his grifter family will do for money.

Re: Are we pretending that Biden does not have dementia ?

Sep 5, 2020, 11:19 AM

It is very sad indeed. Would you have believed 10 yrs ago a major party would choose a person in this shape to be their candidate for president. If it does not make sense then there is evil going on behind the scenes.

Sep 5, 2020, 12:36 PM

Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. When Trump said he had the authority to reopen the economy the governors when batchit crazy. At that point the economic problems were conveyed to the governors. When the governors assumed the authority to handle responses to the pandemic the president met their request for that which they believed they needed and assisted rather that governing.

Anyway you shake it, a man is only responsible for that which he is given authority to control.

Politicians love to play the game where they are in charge but it's someone else's fault. That's not how honest people were raised.

I'm wondering if it's honest to compare the US to other nations considering that we have 50 president governors controlling different 50 different regions. To be more honest, compare the statistics of individual states to those of nations which are lead by individuals or real democracies. I think you'll find that many governors did quite well while some appeared to not give a chit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,129
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic