Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I admit that...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,172

I admit that...

Dec 28, 2020, 9:53 PM

I venture over to FGF on occasion and chuckle/laugh with their ugly bantering and complaining regarding their athletic programs (women's basketball is their saving grace). Granted their forum would have a lot of complainers and a sizable % of negativity...they have many long time supporters that are fed up with the University...specifically the Pres. and AD. Now the new HC is catching a ton of grief due to the hires for his new staff. I am SO thankful Clemson is not experiencing a similar mess. Right now the Tiger athletic program is sound with a supportive administration, great AD, superb coaches, awesome facilities, many talented athletes, and supportive fans. We have much to be grateful for 2021...the best is yet to come for a great University. Happy New Year...Go Tigers!!

Message was edited by: Tater-Bug®

Message was edited by: Tater-Bug®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I admit that...

Dec 28, 2020, 9:56 PM

I had actually forgotten that they even have a football program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You misspelled...

Dec 28, 2020, 9:57 PM

dumpster fire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 10:25 PM

You ought to check out volnation.com. Just to compare. I think Vol fans are even more negative than coot fans.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 7:11 AM

You may be right because Vol fans have seen success before whereas coots don’t miss what they never had. They are mad though because they see what their big brother is up to and like a little kid seeing another kid having fun.....well it brings out those feelings of jealousy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 8:03 AM [ in reply to Re: I admit that... ]

Vol fans are actually awesome. Knoxville is very granola (yes I like that) and is one of the friendliest cities to visit outside of Texas. Columbia has nothing redeemable to mention so please, don’t compare the two!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 28, 2020, 10:29 PM

I guess - in a way - going there would give one no choice but to reflect on how we are on the exact opposite side of the misery right now!

Something we ought to be thankful about for sure!

Go Tigers! God Bless Tiger Nation everywhere!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,172
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic