Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Rewatching the UVA game on ESPNU.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 517

Rewatching the UVA game on ESPNU.

Oct 6, 2020, 9:14 PM

1-The sky is not falling. This game is basically our UNC/Cuse/Pitt game. Lost to Cuse and Pitt. Barely beat UNC. Beat UVA by 18. I see much improvement. There’s a chance we’ll see UVA again in the ACCCG. They’re not a bad team.

2. I wrote off Booth when he punched a face mask. Dabo has ALWAYS been huge on Booth. I was wrong. Booth caught that pick one-handed defending a 6’7” receiver...and Booth is tiny.

3. ETN came back. He wants another Natty. Remember when he couldn’t catch a pass out of the backfield? Yep. Me too. He doesn’t do that anymore. Trust TTA = Trev, Trav, & Amari...and watch out for Ladson—he’s getting there.

4. Potter nailed his field goal attempts. Remember when he didn’t? He’s going to win at least one B1G game for us.

5. The D line is young and is learning the speed of COVID-laced college football. Just wait and see what they’ll be doing in December/January.
Plus we’re without Davis.

6. Dabo knows exactly what he is doing. He sees and address the weaknesses. He clearly was not happy Saturday night. You know he and CBV chewed some ##### this week. Some people just need to chill and let the man do his job.

7. I encourage fans to remember the Clemson ramp = peak when it matters.

...and as for 2019 LSU, no team would’ve beaten that team. They were a 2018 Clemson team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As far as LSU

Oct 6, 2020, 9:19 PM

I’d much rather be where we are now than where they are and will be for the near future.

One and done might be good enough in Baton Rouge but it isn’t in Clemson anymore

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

CHEESE Grits FTW.

Oct 6, 2020, 9:31 PM

like wit pepper flakes. They ain't gone be in our grits.

Message was edited by: NoIntroduction®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am rewatching on demand.

Oct 7, 2020, 8:41 AM

I was busy w kids sat night but watched the whole game, just needed a better look after all the trash talk on the radio. I agree with all your points. The game was never in question. I’m in the 3rd QT now 27-10

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Potter made that 42 yard fg seem like 20 yard chip shot.***

Oct 7, 2020, 7:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So far, they all look as pure struck as they can be.

Oct 7, 2020, 11:42 AM

Right down the middle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

I rewatched it too and charted the plays on offense and d

Oct 7, 2020, 11:09 AM

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

jklol

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was one of my favorite plays we ran against OSU

Oct 7, 2020, 11:26 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I actually think we would have beaten LSU if

Oct 7, 2020, 1:50 PM

we had this version of Trevor last year, he missed a ton of throws in that game and genuinely seemed off at times a lot in 2019. It looked like he put in some work this offseason because he's throwing darts out there right now.

I think our coverage ability is the really the only big concern right now. It wasn't just UVA, our guys were getting beat by Wake and we got bailed out by dropped balls/poor passes. I agree it's early and we make strides but as much as BV likes to blitz we need guys who can cover on an island and so far I'm not seeing it happening. We were incredibly reliant on Terrell and Simmons last year and they are solely missed (hell - even Terrell had trouble being on an island against top tier WR, everyone struggles).

Miami will be a huge test, we should score at will but I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up in a Big 12 type 49-35 game. But I do hope you are right and we find out stride and crush it at the tail end of the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 517
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic