Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hurting today lotsa body aches and headache
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 606

Hurting today lotsa body aches and headache

Jan 16, 2021, 9:47 AM

No, the mrs didn’t beat me with a bat.......

No test result yet...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like the day after a long night at the disco

Jan 16, 2021, 10:00 AM

https://youtu.be/G5rJunb4sIk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Wait ...

Jan 16, 2021, 10:57 AM

Does Donna Summer disco?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Hope you feel better soon.***

Jan 16, 2021, 4:58 PM

Re: Hurting today lotsa body aches and headache

Jan 16, 2021, 5:00 PM

That sucks Bengaline. Wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep us up to date. Thanks

T's and P's

Jan 16, 2021, 5:06 PM

keep popping vitamin D's - breathing exercises - sleep on stomach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C and P from Buddybook, but some good tips

Jan 16, 2021, 5:43 PM

HOW TO FIGHT COVID AT HOME

Sleep on your stomach at all times with Covid. If you can’t sleep on your stomach because of heath issues sleep on your side. Do not lay on your back no matter what because it smashes your lungs and that will allow fluid to set in.

Set your clock every two hours while sleeping on your stomach, then get out of bed and walk for 15-30 min, no matter how tired or weak that you are. Also move your arms around frequently, it helps to open your lungs. Breathe in thru your nose, and out thru your mouth. This will help build up your lungs, plus help get rid of the Pneumonia or other fluid you may have.

When sitting in a recliner, sit up straight - do not lay back in the recliner, again this will smash your lungs. While watching TV - get up and walk during every commercial.

Eat at least 1 - 2 eggs a day, plus bananas, avocado and asparagus. These are good for Potassium. Drink Pedialyte, Gatorade Zero, Powerade Zero & Water with Electrolytes to prevent you from becoming dehydrated. Do not drink anything cold - have it at room temperature or warm it up. Water with lemon, and little honey, peppermint tea, apple cider are good suggestions for getting in fluids. No milk products, or pork. Vitamin’s D3, C, B, Zinc, Probiotic One-Day are good ideas. Tylenol for fever. Mucinex, or Mucinex DM for drainage, plus helps the cough. Pepcid helps for cramps in your legs. One baby aspirin everyday can help prevent getting a blood clot, which can occur from low activity.

Drink a smoothie of blueberries, strawberries, bananas, honey, tea and a spoon or two of peanut butter.

We always hear of how Covid takes lives, but there isn't a lot of information out there regarding how to fight Covid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Common sense isn’t so common.

Jan 16, 2021, 6:42 PM

Good post but every single bit of it is common sense.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoping you’re all good.

Jan 16, 2021, 5:30 PM

Get plenty of rest and try to let your body fight this thing, whatever it may be.

That’s too bad. I am about to go to a bar

Jan 16, 2021, 7:00 PM

and drink. They are going to open and stay open and just pay the fine. It’s all outside but will be too many people. They have over 50 heaters and a bunch of fire pits. If anything else, we will blow up instantly.

I will drink many for you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eat right and drink fluids

Jan 16, 2021, 8:41 PM

This thing is no joke. Good buddy of mine is on day 13 of 102° fever.

Another good friend of mine has two parents in the hospital over it.

Seems like the lottery in that it affects different people in different ways.

Get well soon, and post #######.

Replies: 10
| visibility 606
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic