Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hunter Renfrow this morning
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 10,997

Hunter Renfrow this morning

Dec 18, 2020, 10:15 AM

Checked in on Hunter Renfrow this morning. He is sore and has a headache and doesn't remember the hit, but otherwise is doing fine. Sounds like he will be reevaluated today. Scary moment for sure. After his neck bent under his chest, it was scary to see his teammates tossing him around and trying to pick him up.......that could have been bad. Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know. I will let you know if I hear anything else today

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Renfrow this morning

Dec 18, 2020, 10:17 AM

Thanks David for the updated. Glad to hear he is doing fine.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:18 AM

Thanks give him our prayers and best wishes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:31 AM

Thanks David.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 10:41 AM

Thank you David! It took forever to get to sleep last night worrying about Hunter's neck. Thankful to hear he will be ok after that horrible late hit!

Dec 18, 2020, 10:46 AM

I was cringing when his teammates first rolled him over and then started to yank him up. Never, ever move somebody with a possible head or neck injury. I watched a youth game where a kid was knocked out cold and his coach snatched him up like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder and carried him to the bench while the kid just flopped around. The next year we started concussion recognition training for our coaches.

Thank you for the update. I was scared when watching.

Dec 18, 2020, 11:10 AM

Not happy that was not called. Prayers for Hunter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 18, 2020, 11:23 AM

Thanks for the update David. That was scary looking. Not surprised he doesn’t remember the hit.

Get well Hunter.***

Dec 18, 2020, 11:31 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok Hunter, time to retire and get your coaching career

Dec 18, 2020, 12:12 PM

Started.You have only a few years to get primed to take over for Dabo after he retires.

Dec 18, 2020, 12:14 PM

Thank You David!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks David!

Dec 18, 2020, 12:28 PM

High school, college, and NFL players should be taught, as much as they care, don’t touch or move a teammate down on the ground. In the case of a spinal cord injury they could actually make things much worse.

Thanks David!

Dec 18, 2020, 12:28 PM

High school, college, and NFL players should be taught, as much as they care, don’t touch or move a teammate down on the ground. In the case of a spinal cord injury they could actually make things much worse.

Dec 19, 2020, 2:23 PM

I was thinking the very same thing about his teammates moving him with a very possible neck injury. Mistakes like that could have cause permanent injury, that could have led to him being paralyzed from the neck down, or death, and I cringed when I saw them turning him over, and trying to get him up. I hope that a team meeting was called, and they were informed to never try to move someone that has been knocked unconscious!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 10,997
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic